• Bad Dog
    Got a better lighter and my cap is still a double clicker but I don't mind , I've only managed to combust once so far. I also grabbed a strong arm adapter and that thing works like a champ, 3 hits and perfect avb every time. The only problem is now I want more than 1at a time, not because I'm not medicated but because it's so much dam fun lol.
  • Baron23
    not sure why double clicking is a concern.

They are built that way with two clickers for redundancy.
  • Bad Dog
    I didn't realize that, but I've also noticed that it no longer double clicks on the cool down since I switched to a better lighter
  • Baron23
    I think they both do click both ways but may click simultaneously and just sound like one.

There are def two bi-metal clickers in there per DV.

Great, simple, elegant device, yeah? :blush:
  • Bad Dog
    absolutely I'm in love with my dynavap and I can't say that about my crafty. And running it through my bong is very satisfactory, hits like a micro dosing freight train :love:
  • Bad Dog
    Blowing on the cap to cool it down is it a bad idea? I started getting impatient with waiting on my dynavap to cool down so I started blowing on it to cool it down faster but I started noticing my avb was coming out to dark maybe a bit scorched. So I thought that blowing on the cap wasn't allowing the oven to cool down enough before taking my next hit, I've since stopped and things seem to be ok now. Can anyone confirm or deny my theory?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    never tried blowing on it. Have you tried just placing the cap/tip on something metal, like a grinder or the magnet on a dynastash. That usually works for me to get it to cool down quicker, never scorched it this way.... well unless it was MY fault
  • Nwhite2443
    I believe you are correct. I had the same results when I tried a while back. A magnet or something metal works much better as Southbound said.
  • Bad Dog
    Yes I might have to invest in a nice burl dynastash, dam vas.
  • Baron23
    Yes, you are cooling the cap more quickly and get the cool down click more quickly, but the temp of the oven hasn't had a chance to come down fully and when you reheat the cap to the click, the oven may be a little bit higher than otherwise....but IME, not by too very much.
  • Bad Dog
    I was also pushing my bud a bit farther at first 4 hits dry 3 wet, but I've since knocked it down by 1 each and I'm still happy with the effects and my avb is always perfect
  • Hippie
    Many of us have magnets nearby to speed up the cool down

I have a couple on the underside of the lid of my stash tin to act as a cap puller, cooler, stand
  • BestBuds
    I used to use the lid of my herb grinder as a stand. The little magnet held the vapcap up and the metal of the lid cooled the tip pretty fast.
  • Bad Dog
    I'll try my grinder, dynavap is either out of burl dynastash or they never existed and it was just wishful thinking, I'm not sure which lol
  • BestBuds
    look on Etsy there is a seller FotoSmoke I think. They had some really nice Dyna stashes. I think @The Rogue Wax Works has some nice wood pieces on Etsy too. I am not sure if they have burl per se but worth a look. :up:
  • Bad Dog
    I'm a bit of a carpenter myself so I really appreciate some nice wood. Never heard of them before but they got some really nice stuff. It will have to wait for now whatever extra money I got is going towards my desktop fund
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    check out futo
    https://www.futo.ca/?aff=5 they are the people who make the stashes for dynavap, and their selection is much better.
  • Hapo
    ...thanks for posting that...

...I seem to have pissed off some one at DynaVap…

...anyone else having service issues (being ignored)…???...

...I complained aboot the little stash tool they sell and said the XLS kit didn't really make any difference and didn't fit a bong very well (to long) and I wanted to trade them in on an OMNI kit instead...

...the initial request was on June 8th...

...here is the text from today's (ignored) letter @ 10:06 am...

You seem to be ignoring my requests to return unwanted two items for credit that I was dissatisfied with upon arrival. Now I am having an issue with my original purchase. The head will not stay on the dark wood NonaVong body any more. At first it was almost too tight to fit. That is why I got the wax. It was still a very tight fit and quite secure. Now suddenly the fit is too loose to securely hold the head in place. There is no apparent damage to the o rings. It has been in frequent if not daily use since purchased. Hopefully you can help me figure out what is happening here. Did the wood shrink from the heat or something ? Thanks, (me)

...for what it's worth the issue described has sort of fixed itself...I had thought maybe the wood had split or cracked...now it is still loose but not just falling out when I pull the cap off...is this some thermal issue or did the wood soak up some wax...???...

...I had taken things apart to clean and used a lot of DynaVap lubricating wax but I had done this before and it was still very tight...

...even with a loose head it still works and is my go to concentrate rig...I want to learn all I can aboot these things...

...for flower and/or kief I am getting pretty comfortable with my E Nano though...
  • UbarDog

Loolz stop motion takes ages.

How long did you waste on this gem ?

(This is my way of saying i love it :D )
  • BestBuds
    Hahaha I LOVE this! You rock, I don't care what they say! :rofl: :joke:
  • Bad Dog
    Someone get him a job at robot chicken lol, nice work
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @UbarDog I think its about 261 pictures which equates to about 5-7 bowls.

I lost track of time and space after the 4th.

Found a really powerful new editing tool online last night so that will be fun to play with in the future.
  • BobCat
    So in one trip I can get a gat, tampons, ramen noodles, and a Dynavap M? 'Murica rocks!
  • Hapo
    ...I don't think you can just bop down to the store and pick one up...methinks the internet is still involved...

...I wanted to get into some sort of direct marketing situation for people who don't do the internet, and never heard of a DynaVap, but the best they could do was hook me up with a 10% code...

...there's a lot of people out there who just don't know...I know I couldn't find a DynaVap or anyone who knew of them in meat space...I could fit 100's in my car...

...they never got back to me on the issues I had with the items I purchased...this was surprising considering how quickly they sent me another 'cap when the OG one didn't click all the time...I guess I'll just give up...

...the XLS kit has some esthetic value if nothing else, and I have found some use for the little tool, although I would still prefer $10...

...I described it as a useless bit of scrap materials...the magnet is too weak to be of much use, imho...

...this, and calling the wax "overpriced", seems to have offended someone(s)...LoL...I was just trying to explain…

...for whatever reason the head on my newish NonaVong is reasonably tight again...I'm all like WTF...?!?...

...maybe too much wax...???...

...I should have just bought the OmniVong XL...maybe they will still sell me one...
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Picked up this old school Ti to add to the collection

3v201lw5hanc5wl8.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal