• acstorfer
    funny you mention. I lost my first screen very recently. I luckily had a few on hand. The new one popped into position so incredibly well.
  • Microvaper
    Did you lose it whilst trying to remove it or did it come out while you were using it? I would imagine that a new screen would pop in much better! I must order some! I was also wondering do you remove the ccd when you clean the tip? I always leave mine in while I shake the whole tip in an ISO bag
  • acstorfer
    I just assumed it came out when I tapped it to empty it.
  • Baron23
    Have you tried to take it out and flatten it again. They take a concave set after being in there and I have found that flattening it (light hammer on a hard flat surface...like a vise) gives me back the width necessary for a good fit.

Or, it could just be worn out (yeah, I'm a lot of help, right! haha)
  • Microvaper
    I have not tried doing that but will definitely give that a go! Cheers! :up:
  • Bad Dog
    I have also had problems with my screen. I bought a titanium tip and cap and took out the screen because a had another one from my used m that came with a upgraded titanium ccd that I wasn't using because I had my dyna coil in it. Anyway I just put it in the bottom of the oven, and that's where I left it for the first few months but then I wanted to try the smaller bowl size only to find that the ccd would only fall to the bottom of the oven. So I had to switch back to the ccd that came with it and it fit just fine, but now a few months later it's already a little bit looser. In the end I still set it to full and when I want a smaller session I only take 1 hit heated higher up the cap. I love the flexibility of my Dynavap
  • Microvaper
    Interesting! Seems like it's a common issue for the screens to alter shape slightly. I'm going to try what Baron suggested and try to flatten in out to see if that helps. In the meantime I am going to order a spare 3 pack of screens so that this doesn't become and issue again. Also totally on board with the dynavap love. It's so flexible and affordable. Just awesome! I love my glass Charlie over the 2019M these days. Only problem is the tightness of the draw. I'm inevitably going to get a glass stem with carb hole before long! :blush:
  • Bad Dog
    I use mine 99% of the time with my wpa. I get 2 nice hits heated low on the cap, there’s a third clean up hit but I don’t usually do it as it takes my avb to dark. I know that @The rogue wax works has some nice glass stems with and without carbs, some even work with a 14mm female joint I think. I kinda like the new coloured m’s and can’t wait to see what else they got up their sleeve.
  • Microvaper
    That's what I love about the glass Charlie stems. They fit into my honey bubbler (with the 10mm adapter) the sneaky Pete glass stems don't fit into the bubbler so are only good for mouth rips. I see alot of the rouge wax stems but they would require hefty shipping fees to the UK unfortunately. They look awesome though!
  • Bad Dog
    Did anyone watch the last Dynavap live? Heard Sneaky Pete was on but haven't gotten around to seeing it. I know they just released the coloured M but did they tease anything else new?
  • Hapo
    ...the caps are the weak link...I have two that don't really work as advertised and a new one that is just plain too big...

...I will try to return that one but DynaVap customer service has ignored me before....

...the one time they responed is when I orginaly bitched aboot the cap and they sent me another...

...it dispalys the same inconsistancies as the OG cap, some times clicking loudly and others not so...some times no click...

...the unused new one is so oversized that it just falls off even when compressed into an oval...

...the inconsistancies have led to frequent combustion...which suks...

...the fuking DynaVap is still my go-to travel vape...fuk...
  • warren0728
    just saw this ... interesting

low-tem-vapcap.jpg
  • Terpenetime
    From the Dynavap website...

“The Low Temperature Cap provides a whole new experience with your VapCap. This Cap provides great flavors and a lower heating temperature, all while preserving your material. The Low Temperature Cap also comes with a unique logo on it to differentiate it from your standard Cap.”

... should be popular with the flavour chasers
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    We need a high temp cap :razz:
  • mmx
    should be popular with the flavour chasersTerpenetime

Who will try this out for me? :blush: I havent tried out dynavap, because I heard it sucks in flavour department.. all i want is flavour, maybe this is the time!? :chin:
  • Bad Dog
    the taste of the Vap cap is dependent on SS vs Titanium and where you heat on the cap. A titanium tip heated in the middle but more towards the tip of the cap offers very nice flavour, not quite as nice as say my Ditanium but better than my crafty. Though I'm more of a higher temp roasty toasty hit kind of guy I think even then the flavour is pretty good. This low temp cap doesn't hold to much interest for me
  • LabPong
    They need to make a Ti tip and cap that is 2 times bigger! :ok:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Id be curious to see the difference between the new cap and just torching it near the very top of the old cap. That being said this would be nice for induction heaters i suppose
  • Bad Dog
    They need to make a Ti tip and cap that is 2 times bigger!LabPong

Couldn't agree more :100:
  • Terpenetime
    Id be curious to see the difference between the new cap and just torching it near the very top of the old capSouthboundPachyderm

I doubt there would be very much difference per se but with a low temp cap the experience should be more reliably repeatable.
  • warren0728
    i don't think i do ... my regular caps work fine for me
  • Dankpup
    I love that first terp hit so I’m wondering if it gives multiple of those before giving you clouds.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    ive been saying this for a while a desktop dynavap as big as a cigar!
  • warren0728
    could be ... seems you would have to eventually heat beyond the click to get the clouds
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Tyedyesamuraiguy that would be awesome!

Check out Phattpiggie's new adjustable airflow

• VapeCritic
    They sent me the new M colors and I feel obligated to post a pic, but i know the interest is light...

dynavap-m-colors.jpg

dynavap-m.jpg
  • Baron23
    Sigh....yeah, colors. sigh

h5B3AADEE

d03.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist