• Bad Dog
    Just had a nice vape session with my cousin, we had a sampling of all the stuff from my LG plus what we grew this year. He found the different flavours intriguing as well got pretty baked. He was so impressed he asked what my setup cost, I gave him a estimate as best as I could remember and he agreed that was pretty responsible. So now he's thinking about making a Black Friday purchase :lol: if you had told me a year ago that not only would I completely change my weed consumption but I'd be converting others I would have laughed in your face and told you I was very happy with my pot usage. But after trying vaping, then switching fully it's more controlled high for me has become superior. I'm looking forward to sharing the experience, its differences and nuance. I think not only is Dynavap a great entry vape but it's totally fine to pitch a tent and hang out a while.
  • birdplane
    I would get all 3 of them, if I had the choice!
  • birdplane

That’s exactly how I it’ll go with my cousin(s).
  • LabPong
    I would get all 3 of them, if I had the choice!birdplane

I would just get 1 Ti vapcap.....it will run circles around 100 M's of any color! lol
  • jayhof
    Look at what I just got today!!!
    Attachment
    IMG_2600 (121K)
  • Bad Dog
    very nice dude, I'm a little partial to the roseium. If it were a solid matte pink I'd have no interest but it's somewhat faded patina and multi colour facets I find to be quite approachable. I'd say you got the 2 best colours, gold is to flashy for me personally.
  • birdplane
    Agreed. I also think you got the 2 best colors

@Bad Dog : What I had meant to say is “That’s exactly how I hope it will go with my cousins.” Don’t know how I managed to eff that post up so bad :sweat:

@LabPong Well then they should start making Ti’s in this color pack! So I can have both, performance and looks! :lol:
  • Bad Dog
    if they are anything like mine they'll be impressed. For best results I'd recommend not smoking any bud for at least 2-3 hours before having a vape sesh, should provide a more discernable experience.
  • Dankpup
    show a pic of the roseium after a week of session, interested to see how it will tarnish
  • Terpenetime
    @Dankpup you may want to check out Sneaky Pete’s review. IIRC he ran quite a few bowls (circa 25?) through each of his coloured M’s and they still looked remarkably good. I was especially impressed with the caps, which showed almost no colour deterioration at all.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Thought I would show off my just arrived Phatpiggie Zebrano Stem. It exceeds my expectations in every way. Could not be happier.
    379fo4qrw65swait.jpg
    aeockrh4atthfgb2.jpg
    n2ex6wnw12s2frhs.jpg
    fqxayc4taxn27bgv.jpg

Attachments
    IMG_20191107_130804_034 (37K)
    IMG_20191107_130804_035 (40K)
    VID_59430510_064043_213 (6M)
    VID_59430511_014942_422 (10M)
  • Dankpup
    reminds me of soft serve ice cream or a unicorn horn, very cool!
  • Pud
    that’s super nice looking... thanks for sharing!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @Dankpup @Pud @SouthboundPachyderm Thanks, she really is beautiful.

@Magicman I expected it to be beautiful and exceptionally well made but i did not expect it to perform much differently than other condenser stems. Maybe its a placebo effect but i think it is much cooler and more flavorful than all my other stems.
  • birdplane

Kind of carries like a joint from my angle. I’d imagine that wood is one of the more pleasant materials to vape through.

@Bad Dog Will keep that in mind!
  • ShayWhiteGrow
    3p2gbxabv6w5ruln.jpeg
    The new low temp cap is the perfect temp for my Simrell/non vortex. The og cap was a tad hot, this is the perfect blend of flavor and cloudage! :grin:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @birdplane it has a full length to condenser but it smokes way above a standard DV.

@UbarDog DV must be selling like crazy in California right now with their rolling blackouts.

@ShayWhiteGrow beautiful stem and the LTC is a must have. I feel like it produces bigger clouds with better flavor.

I went a little crazy for my birthday and bought 2 stems, this is the second one.

Uniquely Organic! That is the immediate reaction to this beautiful @artisansdaughter Purple Heart Wood stem. This stem transports you to a different realm and puts you under its spell. While the shape is unusual and organic, it's still familiar, spins easily and fits naturally in your hand. The length is impressive, at almost twice that of a standard stem, and provides great cooling. The ergonomic flat mouthpiece is a really nice touch. Top notch construction and a removable condenser complete the package. This stem is a pleasure to vape, providing large cool clouds and great flavor. I really love this stem and it was great dealing with the artists daughter.

z5apmcntz11oiadn.jpg
    bdjym0frhggtzrzh.jpg
    oxtzcek4rke092tk.jpg
    yqvpl270ghjmzpub.jpg
    be4os6oogibzzgmg.jpg

Attachments
    VID_20250630_001530_599 (6M)
    VID_20250701_181242_092 (9M)
  • bulllee
    Just got my low temp cap today. As of now I'm getting some very good results. I'm using a Lucid IH. So far I'm getting 6 to 8 good clicks per sesh ! First two to three clicks were very tasty, after that the flavor drops, and the vapor is still very comfortable not hot at all. First impressions are good. It's doing what they claim. I think some more experimenting is in order to be able to fully report. :rofl:
  • Dankpup
    not to be nosey, but are you ordering just the low temp cap from dyna vap and paying shipping? Glad people are liking it.
  • bulllee
    Nope. :rofl: :lol: :joke: I had to order some different parts and a rosium m. Shipping costs really gripe my ass ! :grimace: The shipping at $7 a pop for anything under $125 sucks. I love my Dynavap but I think the shipping costs are lame. I'm on a fixed income so everything adds up.
  • Dankpup
    ok gotcha, I think their shipping price is fair, just 7 on a 25 dollar item bugs me percentage wise, my have to add something else and order it up.
  • bulllee
    fsmgf2yogx14yu4a.jpg

4 inch glass, low temp cap. Love the taste from the low temp cap. I'm using an Lucid induction heater. the first 3 rips are very terpy with decent clouds .Rip 4 & 5 are clean ups, still good vapor, but after that I cash it in. The most I got was 8 clicks on 1 bowl, but it was packed, and a little dry. I don't recommend cause after 5 clicks it's just not that tasty. I also used a torch. I used a single and a triple flame. The single worked great on the tip of the cap for some terpy rips but lost it's taste after first rip. Triple flame not so tasty mainly clouds. I like the cap, when using it with an ih you get very consistent terpy rips. Just got done vaping using the low temp cap and a strain called Maui Pacific island. It friggin screams pineapples and the tropics very tasty. The low temp cap gives consistent results. Any other method I have tried has been hit or miss. :cool:
  • LabPong
    ↪Dankpup
    Nope. :rofl: :lol: :joke: I had to order some different parts and a rosium m. Shipping costs really gripe my ass ! :grimace: The shipping at $7 a pop for anything under $125 sucks. I love my Dynavap but I think the shipping costs are lame. I'm on a fixed income so everything adds up.
    bulllee

Running a business with a lot of shipping like this....the shipping is not free or even cheap for them either. They have to either raise prices 1 or 2 times per year or charge a separate shipping charge.

Also, that shipping fee your being charged with the purchase.....is not to cover the actual shipping cost of the label that get the package to your door step. They actually pay less for the price of the shipping on the package than they charge you for.....most all the time. The added costs to ship.....supplies, fee's, and wages to name the most effecting the cost adding to the overhead.

I run a business and can tell you that shipping is super expensive now compared to say even 5 years ago. I have USPS and UPS shipping accounts...the amount of profit taken away from shipping just in my own country....is large now for me.

In other news....cool to see you make your own glass stem for the vapcap! :up:
  • bulllee
    I don't think $7 for a couple grams of weight is legit costs. It costs .55 cents an ounce to mail a letter. Dynavap usually mails in an envelope. I don't have to pay shipping with Puffitup, that's why I rarely buy from dynavap. Thanks for the info glad you like my glass stem. :up:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Here is what i can tell you about shipping. For me, USPS is the least expensive. With a small discount it cost me from around I believe $2.76-$3.09 to send any small package. A letter envelope with something small like a dab tool is considered a package. I found this out the hard way. I cant speak for DV and I dont recall who they ship through.

Aside from shipping costs there are packaging and labor costs.

All that being said, It irritates the shit out of me to pay $7 shipping. My thought is that its a psychological ploy to get you to buy more things to amortize the shipping expense. I have done this almost every time I had intended to order one thing.

@bulllee good point about @PuffItUp not charging shipping. They carry just about everything DV related.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    I don't think $7 for a couple grams of weight is legit costs. It costs .55 cents an ounce to mail a letter. Dynavap usually mails in an envelope. I don't have to pay shipping with Puffitup, that's why I rarely buy from dynavap. Thanks for the info glad you like my glass stem. :up:
    bulllee

I was not sure what the total of your order was for parts....but if just a cap....yea....I would go for a first class $2.33 shipment no problem. But I think it is because of the auto insurance from claim you get with a commercial shipping account with USPS (up to $100 i believe). I never had a claim on a first class package...so not sure if that is why you might not see many offer first class shipping over priority with extra benefit to seller.

I do about 30% of my shipping being first class....the other 70% is mostly priority or a little UPS. Also the biggies get super cheap rates for massive volume daily. But yea.....puffitup rocks! They just build in the shipping costs with sales volume. Kinda like when some dispos have the out the door price on items...but the tax is just built in and they pay it to the state anyway no matter how they do the math on your receipt.

GLASS vapcap stems FTW haaaa
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet