• Kuzko
    Hey there! I’m looking to add more tips and caps to my VapCap collection. I would prefer Gen 3 titanium but will entertain all offers. Would pay anywhere from $15 to $30 for tip/cap combos depending on model and condition. U.S. based and use PayPal. Thanks!
  • MAbud
    Pretty stoked with how this custom tip and Omni XL stem came out

ssb7wvgg6z6ww06n.jpeg
    l0ms8zh3to3hr5bl.jpeg
  • Baron23
    Very hot. Very! X-)
  • Steelers
    Hey guys. Looking to pick a couple of theses up. Keeping one, one is for a gift. Is the M a good choice? Those others are 3x the price, totally worth it?
  • MAbud

Worth it is always going to be a bit subjective...for me the Omni is well worth it. I didn’t want to have the learning curve of how best to manage airflow and use the carb hole. The variable adjustment of airflow by adjusting the condenser of the Omni was preferable for me. More set it and forget it
  • bener

I got myself an M and also got a Titanium Tip for it. I think the M is very well worth it, with or without the Ti tip. The main difference is that with the Ti tip one can adjust the size of the bowl.

Why do I think it's worth it? Well, I am constantly amazed at how much effect one can feel from so little material. Once you get the hang of using the M, it is very effective and efficient, giving good flavor too.
  • MMongo

If you are anything like me you will get an M and like it so much you will get an Omni anyway hahaha.

M is a good device, Omni is just better. Worth the difference? That’s very subjective
  • Steelers
    Thanks , and for the info. I was looking at that TI tip, 25% and 50% reduction. What's the bowl size at 100%?

I figured you would tell me the M is a great gift but for me the Omni was better. Ohhh wait that's what I heard.
  • Cl4ud3
    Bowl at 100% is about 0.1g. The ability to change load size for consistent med dosing, the different heat retention and the ease of carb adjustment make the Omni the better choice. For $50 ish though the M is a great way to see if you will even like the products, and for that price it can be a handy spare vape to carry.
  • Rockytdogg
    I got an M kit with an extra Ti tip... I figured keeping the SS tip as a backup would be a good idea... but I guess if I were to do it over again I’d probably just go straight for a Ti XLS Woody...
  • Dazza78
    I love my m, I have got my eye on another but the m works insanely well for the basic model
  • bener

Yup, I agree. Of course there are nicer models, and they have features that the M may not have, but, the M can still do the same job as effectively.
  • Rockytdogg

Oh yeah, and yes, I agree with you both. I love my M!
  • Steelers
    How does that M fit in those dugouts? Loose? Is the standard one an M? Need a longer XL for the omni?
  • Rockytdogg

There’s no little spring to have it pop up like a dugout... so yes, but you could fix that easy enough.
  • Steelers
    Thanks . I get it and pretty close to ordering. Just trying to join the cool kids club somehow since I don't see a milanna in my future. :)
  • MAbud

Regular for M and Omni

XL for Omni XL

Or just use a tube. But the built in magnet can be helpful for placing it somewhere while it’s hot

These are a great tube
    https://www.interplanetarydevelopment.com/products/the-silo

And these a great stand
    https://www.interplanetarydevelopment.com/products/the-launch-pad
  • Steelers
    Thanks for the info . I like the magnetic stand/display stuff. Just a perfect, unique gift package going to a friend who still combusts in a pinch.
  • bener

The M is, I believe, 92mm long. That’s a “standard” Dynavap length. On their website they show what is compatible with each model vape. The dugout that works with the standard length vapcaps is this one in boccote as well as other woods.

The Dynavap folks are very helpful and if you have any questions they are happy to help.
  • MAbud
    Omni and Dynastash

xlhscfpr7sg711en.jpeg
  • Steelers
    TY . This one's gonna be a fun learn. Ohhhh, and as a side note, it's an all evo day here for the upcoming games.

Exactly , just like that if this snow would leave.
  • Zep4
    My husband and I are getting so good at this VapCap routine...Hit it, pass it to him...click and repeat 5x total. We both get wrecked on one or two bowls like passing a joint, but I hold it for the both of us as that’s easier. Anyone else do this crazy sh!t?
  • Zep4
    emn6rs5tpuhuipx4.jpeg

Showing off my new Stash ER with free sticker.
    Stash is full of Blissful Wizard:) Yummy and potent.
  • myco2
    Been a while since I’ve logged in.

I have difficulty producing clouds with my 2017 M. I’m going to try heating it closer to the clip (bottom 1/3 of the cap). I might switch from a quad to a single flame.

While there was little visible vapor there definitely was vapor going in... I tried it with some blue afghani and also Master Kush. Damn, it was good. Maybe clouds don’t matter.
  • LabPong
    Been a while since I’ve logged in.

I have difficulty producing clouds with my 2017 M. I’m going to try heating it closer to the clip (bottom 1/3 of the cap). I might switch from a quad to a single flame.

While there was little visible vapor there definitely was vapor going in... I tried it with some blue afghani and also Master Kush. Damn, it was good. Maybe clouds don’t matter.
    myco2

Make sure your flower is dry enough and not very moist at all. Otherwise, I have found a single and double flame torch work best if indoors or in a fairly controlled environment with no cold or wind.

For me when I used a torch on my vapcaps....a triple or quad were overkill and I found the difference from getting way too much heat to just the right amount was a very narrow band. So using a more focused and controlled heating area of the cap....should get much better results with a single or double.
  • Rockytdogg
    Could it BE...?!:
  • welshman

Unless that’s an incredibly over the top stand?
  • myco2

I used dry herb and fiddled around with the vapcap M and started heating towards the base. I also keep a finger gently on the carb hole while inhaling. Worked like a charm.
  • Futurevapors
    I've seen people on internet upswing the M without finger over the carb?

That's incorrect yeah? You have to cover carb when drawing any vape yeah??
  • duff
    Nope.
    When using dry I will feather the carb a bit but through water I never touch the carb and still easily milk the piece.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment