• The Rogue Wax Works
    @fullyautomatic imitation is the highest form of flattery. I loved the look of your light wood HydraVong so much I got one from an FC member. I'm copying you right down to the dark MP and Tip. Trying to find a black tip.

965wvbb28u83fu3x.jpg
  • fullyautomatic
    I really am flattered :D
    I was initially waiting for the dark wood body to come back into stock on Vapefiend, but I bit the Ti Bullet and i love it more than I thought I would.
    The detail to the body it's self, even if mass produced, is really well done and, i think, looks really elegant, but also give good functionality in terms of spinning with a torch. The VonG section fits my glass and adapters perfectly and having the Omni condenser and mouthpiece gave me the opportunity to customize it to my liking, so win win all round for me!! Purple is my favorite color and i'm so glad i landed on that color when heating.
    Is that a delrin mouth piece? Or SS Black anodized? It looks awesome! Does the shadow M or Phantom have a black tip? i know it's a trade off (depending on which side of the fence you sit on) with a Ti tip, but could work if you can find one.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @fullyautomatic yah it's my only light wood Dynavap and I really like the shape and feel of the HydraVong.

The MP is a DanielJ from fuckcombustion. It's made of acetal plastic. I believe I have located an unused shadow. I do prefer the Ti tip but worth the trade for that black and white look.
  • fullyautomatic
    make sure you tag me if you post a pic when you put it all together :D
    I've been toying with the idea of scorching the outside of it lightly with my blowtorch but i think that'd be too much lol. and i'd probably bugger it up.
    does DanielJ have a store front at all? or is it contact via pm on FC? it looks really nice dude.
    I'd love a pored resin tip like on my e-cig tank.
  • Disappointedvapor
    I'm thinking about buying the M version on planet vapes. This would be my first one so I have a few questions. Is the M a good one to start with? Is there another place I should order it from? Any accessories that are essential for the dynavap? Thanks guys!
  • Bad Dog
    will you be using it at home as well as on the go? How important is flavour to you? The m is a great entry into Dynavap and if you end up enjoying it you'll also like the upgrade as to me it's a more than notable improvements imo.
  • Disappointedvapor
    mostly at the house, flavor is important but so is vapor quality. I like the idea of the dynavap just wanna see what people really think and all its little quirks.
  • Bad Dog
    I’ve been using a Dynavap probably for like 8 months, started with a 2019 m and single flame torch and enjoyed it immediately took me like a month and a half to decide to upgrade and to me it was worth while. I used it mostly at home with wpa for maximum smoothness. Pretty much hit it as hard as it could hit for the longest time but recently picked up a IH and have taken a much more laid back approach and have really been enjoying it. So you could say I’m still figuring it out and embracing the process
  • Disappointedvapor
    that's cool I've been thinking about selling my ghost but I'm still debating it in my head. I constantly see people talk about the dynavap and 70 is cheap so I'm really thinking about getting one.
  • Bad Dog
    like any vape there is some technique and faness but really it’s pretty minimal and bulletproof.
  • bulllee
    Dynavap is in a league all of its own. :up:
  • LabPong
    ↪Disappointedvapor
    Dynavap is in a league all of its own. :up:
    bulllee

:point: totally
  • fullyautomatic
    best vape i've ever bought! you won't regret picking one up.
    love my Tubo immensely, but this is something special imo :).
  • UbarDog
    20200117-115123.jpg

Exterminate ! Exterminate !
    Its the Dynvap darlic !
    Lmao
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @fullyautomatic I completed my "Two Tone" Hydravong with the help of an FC friend @almost there. Really like how it turned out and I made a matching Debowler tool to go with it.

prsp4kuvtnk5mqnr.jpg
    qcfddwqk2p34y0h2.jpg
    5gx776eer8auhpfh.jpg
  • Terpenetime
    @The Rogue Wax Works the tray in that bottom picture is beautiful! Great work :clap:
  • fullyautomatic
    :love: :love: That looks amazing!! the tool is beautiful too! well done dude! i love it!!
  • LabPong
    Exterminate ! Exterminate !
    Its the Dynvap darlic !
    Lmao
    UbarDog

Ubar.....I see one more inlet for the 3rd dynavap..... :wink:

fullyautomatic I completed my "Two Tone" Hydravong with the help of an FC friend almost there. Really like how it turned out and I made a matching Debowler tool to go with it.The Rogue Wax Works

Nice looker fo sho! no disrespect meant....but I thought of a funny name for it.

Que theme..... "emo shops at ikea"
    :cool:
  • WOLF444

Is that bubbler made by Diamond Glass, or another manufacturer?

I have one just like it...
  • UbarDog

Its a cheap rig from DHGate . Stevenlmz79 FC-187 V2
    And the Glass Adapter With 14mm Carb which is new and I wish I had got the 1 year ago. They make using every vape that much easier!!! Now my mates don't fk up and grab the G-4 by the hot bits.

Yea there room up there for a G-43 or another Dyna. G-43 is too open for 2 tight Dynvaps so I will not try it :D but..... I have tried the 2 caps for the giggles. One torched and the other IH with my little finger. Then a crazy dash to plug the holes :D . When My other mate comes over, he will bring his IH and we try the 3 Caps at once .. Can't wait lmao! :D
  • LabPong
    When My other mate comes over, he will bring his IH and we try the 3 Caps at once .. Can't wait lmao! :DUbarDog

:ok:
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Just want to show off this really cool stem that TommyDee @ FuckCombustion gifted me. Its made from Flowering Quince.

6pffmhgnplfz8ad9.jpg
  • UbarDog

Heyo Mate .
    I see this posted up yesterday for some reason its gone now.
    14mm-nectar-collector-tip-drey-nectar-collector-set-titanium-joint-micro-nc-kit-inverted-nails-hookah-684.jpg
    Can I confirm these are the ones your where selling before ? Just it will be cheaper for me to get 2 from China rather than get you to pay the postage from USA
    https://www.dhgate.com/product/10mm-drey-nectar-collector-set-nectar-collector/490747190.html?skuid=635294536983474176
    They are like only $9 USD for the stem and Mouthpiece :strong:
  • Microvaper
    I have been using my glass Charlie (no carb) stem lately and enjoy it but the tightness of the draw was starting to get to me, so I started looking at the Charlie stems with carb hole (£15) and then I saw vapewellness had the BB9 stems in stock (£25) so I went for the BB9. It does look pretty huge in the videos I've seen but I only want it for use at home so portability isn't an issue really. It looks really cool. I love how the mouthpiece will slot right into my Honey bubbler! I think this will be my primary vape, at least until vapefiend finally get the tiny might in stock. I'm happy I got one of these BB9s I'm really looking forward to a glass dynavap experience that isn't so damn tight on the draw!! :grin:
  • Terpenetime
    @Microvaper I also found the small Glass Charlie (no carb) stem to have too much draw resistance... it was like trying to suck porridge through a straw!

The BB9 wasn’t available at the time but I picked up a Sneaky Pete Wet Winder from Vape Wellness, which I’m really enjoying. It does have a carb and it makes all the difference IMO.

jniwtrngskvbx8z3.jpeg

I hope you’re just as happy with your BB9 :pray:
  • fullyautomatic
    has anyone tried the mistvape beaded stems? and if so, are they worth picking up?
    i've got the glass charlie 95mm stem and really like it, other than the draw resistance, and wondered if any has tried both and can compare
  • tfrizz123
    Has anyone tried the dynacoil for concentrates? Does it work well? I have to buy a new cap, so since I'm ordering...
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @fullyautomatic I have both and given that the MV stem is $45 and really small, if I could only have one i would go with the GC. The MV is cool and the MP can be used with other stems but its just too small IMO.
  • fullyautomatic
    the size of it was a factor for me and never thought to ask. i've dialed my technique in with the hydravong (only had it a few weeks and new to them) so i'm not getting hot hits that are scorching my throat and the glass charlie lets me get hotter hit without the scorching lol. but anything shorter than either of those i'd probably be struggling. cheers dude :)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment