• Microvaper

Thanks!! I definitely am pleased with it. It arrived today and I've given it a few runs. The fact it is so long makes spinning it for heating really comfortable and easier I find than the shorter stems. Love that it fits into my bubbler and I actually didn't have trouble finding the carb which some people have been mentioning. The air port is slightly raised and I find it easy to locate it. The little beads aren't quite as satisfying as I was hoping. They seem to get jammed together even though it's clean and not gooey yet. It doesn't have any effect on functionality I was just looking forward to having a little shake and rattle before I get it all gunked up :lol: I was actually eyeing up the wet winder myself. Saw a video on sneaky Pete's channel (before they all vanished) and I like the look of it. It's fun watching the vapour swirl around and the carb hole is in a really Intuitive place for when it is sat on your bubbler. :up:
  • LabPong
    Senor.....I have been using the low temp caps for some time now.....by far my fav cap ...along with the BB9 stems.....My fav vapcap setup. If you use water...this is the setup! You can control the temp range so much better....even get it as hot as the regular cap with 2-3 second past click.

I have not combusted yet with the low temp caps. :up:
  • bulllee
    I agree, I've been using my lowtemp cap now for a couple months and i'm loving it. here's my favorite setup . The low temp rocks the Flux Deluxe.
    4aglhse4xi6e4xgx.jpg
  • Bruce
    Wow, that is the fanciest vape ever, Beavis.

The Dyna - Vapes are just genius in its ingenuity with the design. Very Dropable!!! and waterproof!

Peace, Love & Vape;

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • Bruce
    one of these days I am going to get an induction heater.

What happens if I dip my finger in water and then in the induction heater oven? I do think of these things ... I stay up very late and think hmmm what would happen if I swallowed the magnetic charger for the Grasshopper.. how would that feel?

sitting on the Volcano at high temps and speed, I guess an hour, How would that feel?

hmmm, What if I took each of the wires in G43 and taped them one on each of my nipples. Power Up - BiYatch!

What if I put the Plenty on Highest of all... and secured it into my right nostril for 30 minutes? (No mixing needed)

I dare this person you call the Critic of vapes, to

........Fill the Plenty to a full and tight oven.
    ........ Take the mouthpeice and insert into your right nostril.
    ........ Turn on high... for 5 minutes.

Peace, Love and Vape,

^ ^ ^ The Vape Master ^ ^ ^
  • BestBuds
    d789icz6h08q8vgf.gif

Any one try ddaves mesh screens? They look better and more open than stock.
  • Pud
    thanks! I couldn't have said it better myself... lol!
  • TheZman
    This is a beautiful set up. I'm planning on buying a DynaVap soon and was going to get the new 2019 M. But I really like the look of the HydraVong. The wood grain is beautiful.

My only concern is cleaning it. Is it harder to clean? Does the metal run all the way through the wood? Is it better then the new M? Can you order it like this with the dark metal?

I feel like the best set for me would be this along with the Low Temp cap. Especially since I probably will use it occasionally with a water pipe. Although if it's hard to clean then the all metal M I still may go that route.
  • ScentNomad
    The vapor will not get in contact with the wood parts.

Performancewise all Dynavaps are pretty close. The biggest difference is titanium vs. ss tip.
  • TheZman
    Ok. Thanks. I sort of figured that. I'm guessing the metal tube runs all the way through. Does DynaVape let you custom build an order for something like this or do you just purchase from the listed Variety they show online? It looks like your able to mix and match parts. I just cant find the section where you can order the dark phantom parts for a build? Maybe I over looked it somewhere?
  • TheZman
    Ok. I see the DynaVong wood piece is just a wood sleeve that slides over the metal Condenser kit. Makes sense. Maybe I will just build my own. I still cant find any dark peices. Maybe titanium looks better anyway especially once its heated.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    the colored vap caps are generally limited runs and as such they make you order the whole unit to get those colored parts.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @TheZman the Hydravong with Ti tip and any spinning MP would be my choice if i only had one vapcap.

IMO there is never a need to clean the inside of the wood stems.

I had to hunt down a Phantom M to get that black tip and the MP is from DanielJ on FC.
  • TheZman
    Thanks. That's exactly what I'm leaning towards. I'm looking at the HydraVong kits right now as we speak. The one for $165.
  • TheZman
    I wish I could just order it with the Low temp Cap instead of paying extra for one.
  • ScentNomad
    I think it's a good idea to try the default cap as well, esp. considering it's your first DV. You'll be able to heat the chamber to a variety of different temps with it.
  • TheZman
    Maybe your right. Although I know I like light thin cool vapor. I use my Boundless CF on the lowest setting 355.

When ordering these it just days light wood or dark wood. I've seen multiple different shades of wood on their website. I've seen dark that looks like Walnut and dark that looks really dark like a chocolate color wood. How do you know which wood color you'll end up with? Can you make a request?
  • ScentNomad
    ↪ScentNomad
    Maybe your right. Although I know I like light thin cool vapor. I use my Boundless CF on the lowest setting 355.
    TheZman

That's easily doable with the standard cap, just keep the flame in the middle or even close to the tip.
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @TheZman if you are into cooler vapor and not looking for clouds you might want to go with a SS tip. They are better IMO for flavor and light vapor and are $20 cheaper.
  • TheZman
    I could be wrong but I thought I heard someone say that the SS tip retains more heat and is easier to combust?
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @TheZman from my experience and from talking to others, I find the opposite. My friend on FC said that he uses his SS tip only now because he gets 5-6 hits compared to 3-4 with Ti. But I would be curious what others here think
  • TheZman
    Well I am caught in between either ordering the New M or the HydraVong. The M cones with the SS cap and the Hydra Titanium. Which ever one I chose I'm most likely going with the full kit. So $135 vs $165..
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @TheZman thats kind of a tough call. Are you looking at the M kit with the coil? while the coil works, I have been putting my concentrates in a little hemp fiber, apparently rayon is better, and dropping them in the bowl with the screen and i like this better than the coil.

There is also the combination of the M starter for $120 + $40 for a Ti tip. This would give you another tip to pair with a different stem later, like a Hydravong with wood spinning MP and condenser for $60.

Also keep in mind that DV will probably be dropping a new M and maybe Omni soon.
  • TheZman
    I doubt I need the coil. I only use Flower. Also I don't think the M comes with a spinning mouthpiece so maybe the Hydra is better plus I'd like to be able to use with a water pipe. But. With that being said my main purpose for even buying the Dynavap is to have a Vape I can use anywhere without the need to charge a battery. Especially for outdoor, camping or going away use. So the water pipe usage isnt the end all be all must. I really just want the best route and combination of the Dynavape experience but without breaking the bank. And also I'm not into big heavy hits. So light Vapor on the first try is important. That why I'm thinking about the Low temp cap.
  • Cannabliss420
    umtdk4g48i06xbcx.jpg
    I just bought the rio but I seem to prefer it with dynavap. It also works great with grasshopper and other small vapes.
  • weedaholic
    @cannabliss420 nice setup
  • bonghopper
    Also I don't think the M comes with a spinning mouthpiece so maybe the Hydra is better plus I'd like to be able to use with a water pipe.TheZman

The M is a waterpipe adapter, every dynavap mouthpiece is a male 10mm joint, with a very snug fit. I haven't seen the need to get a Hydra.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment