• NorthernVaper
    Great post. I don't have or plan on a Volcano but I sure do love S&B. Goes without saying such quality engineering.
  • tripertronic
    great Post...i read everything. Iam a Volcano lover since 4 years. Dry Mouth/troath happens when you vape low temp. cause the air/vape ratio is very low. that mean, you breath more dry air then "vape-clouds". same problem with the mighty, vape a lot of bowls and your lungs/troath/mouth gets irritated. I vape a lot and this became a real problem. Solution: higher temp. Dont try to get 4 bags from 0.15 grams...
    again, sorry for my english
  • Baron23
    are the three footers made by S&B or locally made???
    Very cool.
  • Aj85
    yes mate, they are by S&B, they have been available for quite a while now, that’s the box in the picture, I believe they updated the packing to match the newer Crafty/Mighty packaging.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Baron23
    Wow, well...I still have a bunch of OG 2 footers yet to go through...also, three foot would probably put it into the chandelier over the dining table! hahaha

Ran the dog crap out of my Cano again last night. Not an efficient use of herb, but a VERY efficient way for me to get medicated to the level I need prior to bed. 446F and .3g....works beautifully.
  • bum karacho
    i´m not able to vape my volcano over 7 for the first bag without waterfilter.
    i'm able to vape plenty, crafty, og, M, on max at the beginng but not my volcano.
  • Aj85
    ha ha ha,

I must admit, I do find it terribly embarrassing when I’m visiting my local duke and duchess and because one’s 6 foot 7, I clip the chandelier sending a clatter and a twinkle across the hall until everyone stops and stares. How terribly gauche one must seem, when seen retrieving one’s hat from the chandelier!

I’ve not had any issues with the extra height of the 3ft bags, but my Volcano is mostly used on the kitchen side, but sometimes like yesterday i take it outside on an extension lead, lol. I must admit, I only upgraded to the larger bags as I was buying new replacements and they where only a little bit (£4) extra, but from now on I’m sticking to the 3ft bags as they just seem better to me.

I’m glad the Volcano is still working so well for you when needed.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Startedat52
    Picked up a almost unused volcano classic from a friend at about half price of new. It has the solid valve chamber. Will the dosing capsules fit in the solid chamber? I carefully vaped a MV1 crucible without the lid right on top of the screen in the middle and it worked great, just waited till I saw vape before I attached the bag to the vaping chamber. Got two balloons out of .12, amazing!
  • Baron23
    no. Dosing caps will only fit the Easy Valve reduced chamber.

Easy valve is, to me, the way to go b
  • Startedat52
    So the dosing caps are too big, as in diameter I would imagine?
  • Baron23
    No, the issue is that the solid valve in no way was made to accept a dosing capsule. In the reduced chamber easy valve, the chamber size is just right for a dosing capsule ensuring that the air flow goes through the capsule and not around it.

See this short vid...towards the end, and you will see a capsule in the reduced chamber.

https://www.storz-bickel.com/us/en/video/269637344/

Hope this helps.
  • bum karacho

i always cover the capsule with a crafty liquid pad in ethe reducing chamber.than the capsule fits well with no air around during yourvape session ! i´ll take a picture
  • bum karacho

i use solid valve,i use the reducer for my plenty,but i know from the last vapesession with a friend and easy valve that it is a little colder inside capsule and my crafty also makes a little lighter avb with the capsule. but i like them. i recommend coarse grinder for the capsule!
  • LennyCravitz
    Hey man, I just bought a volcano from the storz and bickel website, and after I checked out it said the delivery requires an adult's signature. I'm not sure if they're gonna ID me, but I'm fucking 20 and I'm gonna be pissed if they don't give it to me and make me pay the $25 fee for sending it back. Do you know if they normally ask for an ID when you sign for the package?
  • Baron23
    it’s not age, they just want proof of delivery. No worries.
  • MothChewMoth
    The delivery guy might say you're under the legal limit...then keep it for himself :rofl:
  • juxt
    You have to be 18 to receive a package, no worries.
    Well, a restricted package.
  • Aj85
    When I ordered my Crafty direct from S&B Germany to the U.K. the day they released, I opted to pay in cash on delivery (€12 extra) to the UPS driver, even then they never asked me for identification. Just payment and a signature......They even allowed me to pay in GBP even though it was billed in Euros.

c57exv0uwe14uyag.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • juxt

The sun has set on the Empire my friend ;)
  • LennyCravitz
    Ohh okay thanks guys. I just need to take my vaping to the next level!! gotta get rid of the black lung
  • juxt

Good luck brother, and keep rockin!
  • bum karacho
    sine i use every evening a other vape also one time every week the volcano iknow it is also a top tier after 14years. 0,8g in 4 bags. soooo stoned......
  • Aj85
    yes, there hasn’t been an empire in a very long time.....,to be honest Ive always thought “Great Britain” was kinda over selling it a bit!.....If you’ve ever been here you’ll know that “not bad but a bit too cramped, cold and wet Britain” is far more accurate.....,but it doesn’t have quite the same ring to it. :lol:

However, Great Britain, is a geographic term referring to the island also known simply as Britain. It’s also a political term for the part of the United Kingdom made up of England, Scotland, and Wales (including the outlying islands that they administer, such as the Isle of Wight).

United Kingdom, on the other hand, is purely a political term: it’s the independent country that encompasses all of Great Britain and the region now called Northern Ireland.

I’ve always referred to it as the U.K. not for political reasons....., just because it’s shorter, however, the “tiny Kingdom of united because of all that water around us that’s a bit too cold for a long swim” would be more accurate.....,but again, it’s not quite as catchy! Lol

However, with the failure of Brexit to secure a good trade deal under a prime minister nobody elected....., and the breakdown of other E.U political relations......., a potential political coup, and Scotland pushing for a second referendum......,soon the “U.K.” will be too inaccurate for me to use also!

......at which point i guess we either go back to just “The British Isles”......or, I guess you could probably just call us “the little island of fucked without a paddle” or just “FUCKED?!” for short! :rofl:

Obviously, the media has been loving it though! Lol

hvas5ybfmcbr4yuy.jpeg
    wz5v8bbtjzffobla.jpeg
    hrltyklixqq54kg9.jpeg
    mgo8y55jtj6itvm0.jpeg
    iakbbg9a3irgrdaz.jpeg
    sjnh172rrunvmvx9.jpeg

Oh well, at least we don’t have Trump!

I guess you could say.......,”We’ve got 99 problems but the Trump ain’t 1!” :lol:

All the very best, mate.

Aj.
  • Aj85
    congrats mate, I’m sure you’ll love it.

mmzeszdd126evc0g.jpeg

I definitely recommend upgrading to the XL 3 foot easy valve bags though, they’re awesome!
    i44g87vqmi3scgwq.jpeg

Here’s a couple of old threads I created about the Volcano ages ago that you may also find useful or just enjoy reading!

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/349/how-to-very-easily-change-and-reuse-an-easy-valve-volcano-bag

https://forum.vapelife.com/discussions/492/how-i-like-to-use-the-volcano-after-a-stressfull-day

Here’s a great video showing all the internal components of the Volcano, it really shows you what your money is paying for!

All the best,

Aj.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal