• jnick
    bring it on, ive been waiting for an unbiased opinion of this thing....thanks critic..... anyone remember Jon Lovibtiz* the Critic... awesome cartoon at the time....
  • katdaddy
    Just saw this posted by Eric from Boundless over on FC:

"Hey guys,

I have been updated that the Tera pre-orders and distributor units have left our factory. They are currently in transit and appears to still be overseas at the moment. Updates will be provided along the way!

Once the units arrive at our office in Ontario, California the pre-orders will then be shipped and tracking numbers will be provided for those customers. Unfortunately, we will only have stock for the pre-order customers this shipment but I believe our distributors should be receiving their shipments around the same time we do if not shortly after. We will not be offering the CFV upgrade this round of shipment and plan to begin the process once we have a complete stock of the Tera.

For any questions please feel free to comment, PM, or email me . Appreciate the support everyone and can't wait to get this unit out to the community."
  • Cl4ud3
    IG update from Boundless and it looks like the Tera's have arrived. Pre orders going out today/tomorrow.
  • GhostMV1User
    Great news!!!!
  • katdaddy
    “Hey everyone just received an update from the California office that the pre-order Tera units have arrived!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b98s8tzdtwgiiqk/AACog86FOKO4wTR3n8jkAjhZa?dl=0

My apologies I am in the jungles of Southern Oregon at the moment. Internet/reception is terrible. I believe the pre-order units will begin to ship today and tomorrow. Hope to have more updates and photos soon.”

Via Eric @ Boundless!
  • techvape
    @VapeCritic
    I am very interested how good/bad the tera competes against the mv1!
  • katdaddy
    Just got an email!! On it's way priority!

“This message was sent to you at the request of Boundless Technology, to notify you that they have shipped a package to you. For details about your shipment or to track your package, please refer to the information below.”
  • GhostMV1User
    I also just got an email. On it's way. Will be here in 2 days.

Just in time for the weekend. Nice.
  • captkrusty
    Hey everyone

Is there any info on how the CFV upgrade program will work?

Thanks for the help :)
  • Magicman
    This will end badly.
  • katdaddy

Nothing official yet except for not yet.
    They’ll let us know when that starts. Won’t happen until all preorders are out and unit is in stores though. You got a while to wait. At least another shipment or two, so a few months.
    They originally said probably by April, but that was probably, and also before they switched the bowl material.
  • Cl4ud3
    The upgrade programme details were given a while ago, they could change who knows but so far this is the statement from Eric:-

"For the Tera upgrade you will need to provide your original receipt of purchase for the CFV and to have bought the CFV for at least $149.99 USD before October 1st, 2017. If you qualify for this then we will ask for the upgrade fee plus shipping."
  • Cannabliss420
    When will terra be available for order on website.
  • Cl4ud3
    Not sure. Initial stock from the first shipment are going to distributors and pre-order customers.
  • katdaddy
    846uc6ynafvrc68h.jpeg

Looking good!
  • MAbud
    I was intrigued by this as a good commuter driver but the lack of pods or other way to quickly reload has me re-considering. This is likely too close to my MV-1 and Argo or Haze Pro would be better suited
  • katdaddy

When it arrives, I’m sure people will be checking to fit all the different pods/capsules available.
    Hope so at least, would make it much easier for me to microdose. As good as this unit looks, I’m suddenly in the microdose game for medical reasons, and this will probably thrive as a session (hope it does at least!)
    I had it preordered, so I’m excited, but kind of wish I had insight that saving for an Evo to buy or trade for.
  • captkrusty
    Thanks for the update!
  • katdaddy
    First look impressions just posted on Planet of the Vapes (in stock there too)

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/blogs/blog/boundless-tera-vaporizer-first-look
  • katdaddy
    My shipping says it will be here tomorrow. Not sure I believe that, but if so I’ll try and get some first impressions for you all ASAP!
  • justjustin
    Who here thinks the Tera will dethrone the mighty Mighty? I think it will be a good match up, same kind of battery power but the Mighty has more conduction and the Tera will have more convection. It will be interesting to see how they compare!
  • Magicman
    Hmmm...
    A German designed and manufactured vape vs a USA designed manufactured in China vape.
  • justjustin
    Hmmm, I'm hopeful. Looks like a powerhouse but I hope the vapor is flavorful and not too hot, being such a short vapor path and large convection heater. The CFV was a very flavorful vape but I couldn't get enough vapor out of it. Draw was too restricted.

I'd like to see some dosing type capsules. That chamber looks big though.
  • cottoalvapore
    I wanted to wait reviews before buy it but i found it at 153 € and bought it. Is possible that a potential mighty competitor is sold at this price point? I fear i'll be disappointed.
  • Cl4ud3
    Questions are being asked how that particular store is selling them for well under rrp :s They are an official distributor though so there shouldn't be problems.
  • cottoalvapore
    Bought it from namaste vape. Wish is a worthy device because this will be my last #trustintera
  • justjustin
    I wonder if you can change the rotation of the screen? It would be nice to be able to draw with the swivel mouthpiece and read the screen right side up but no biggy. I know some vape s can flip the screen but don't remember which ones. I'd really like to have seen some color in their display again like the CFX that had such a cool lcd.maybe CFX2.0?

There are some more pics at vaposhop. Shows the chamber and sides of the Tera if anyone is interested.they said the chamber is anodized alum but it's stainless y'all! The Tera is 317 grams, Mighty is 240g but the Ghost is still the heaviest at 337 grams. I don't mind a few big vape s for at home use, especiAlly when their beasts like the Mighty and MV1, so hoping the Tera is too. I read somewhere that the chamber holds .5g? Anyone know dimensions of Tera Chamber?

https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/portable_vaporizers/boundless-tera/?a=75
  • LabPong
    Hmmm...
    A German designed and manufactured vape vs a USA designed manufactured in China vape.
    Magicman

hummmmm german vapes that fall apart and have to be warrantied constantly.....ok Yea much better than any vape made in china....! I will put my Airzers up to any S&B for longevity any day of the decade.

That said....design and manufacturing should never be guaranteed or instantly poo-poo'ed just because of where they were designed or made. Tons of case and points here in many industries.
  • justjustin
    I agree. Love the S&B products but their portables, although quite impressive, left more to be desired as far as build quality and materials go. An all plastic vape is not my first choice but they did the job and probably saved quite a bit of weight and would be much cooler and I never had either my Mighty or Crafty ever fail or break but I am very careful and take good care of my vapes. I still prefer metal vapes, even if they are heavier or hotter.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment