• SirCrackKillaH
    Tera looked and felt good in my hands. Cleaning it looked a little hard on the bowl part. Heat up time is about that of a crafty. Looks cool. I couldn’t draw from it though
  • SirCrackKillaH
    It’s a little grenade. For sure, it fits into the catagory of devices you can put into socks for self defense purposes
  • justjustin
    what are you talking about? on demand vape from BNDLS?
  • Magicman
    It must be brutal at the biundless booth.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Nah, they are chill man
  • SirCrackKillaH
    They got these vapes that look hard to clean over the long term
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I was looking at em and the top is fine sure but the bottom where the bowls at, come on now.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Tera is cool but I wish I could stress test the thing. Has removeable batteries which is neat
  • Magicman
    I will guess I might have to be the one to say this. Why doesn't BOUNDLESS open a factory in the USA so they can keep an eye on things?
    Ask them that question.
  • LabPong
    I will guess I might have to be the one to say this. Why doesn't Boundless open a factory in the USA so they can keep an eye on things?
    Ask them that question.
    Magicman

That is always the problem when you do not over see the production. So hard to control anything otherwise.

That said, I do hope that they can fix this issue as I like the design. I was just amazed at the situation which is pretty dire if you have one like mine. I have no idea how many are like mine and if there are some that have 0 issues.
  • Alegre
    Unfortunately this is going to cost them some business, some customers are probably not going to give the tera another try.

It's sad because the peeps at bndlss are awesome. Wishing everyone a quick resolution to these issues!
  • Cl4ud3
    That 'thing' is the CFC, not on demand and the entry level Boundless product. It's the unit that had mouthpiece cracking issues originally.
  • GhostMV1User
    I would say probably one of the main reasons is cost. It isn't cheap to have your own factory, then again, times like this you might wish you did.

No easy answer, hindsight is always 20/20, but probably shouldn't have rushed production to get done before Chinese New Year or maybe that combined with the switch from aluminum to stainless steel.

I think if they can fix this issue, which frankly shouldn't be hard with some decent quality control, Boundless will be ok. People who have used it say it's a beast, and Boundless support is pretty good. Maybe they come back with some kind of sweetener for those who bought bad units...
  • katdaddy

I agree, it’s just a setback. They’ll make us all happy. Good people there.
  • Cl4ud3
    Latest update from Eric :-

Firstly, to address the questions of sending the unit back. We have stated in our emails and posts that we strongly advise not to use the first production Tera units and have sent return labels to all our pre-order customers to facilitate the return. To clarify, we are asking our customers NOT to use the first production units. It is understood that there are reports of good units, unfortunately, we cannot recommend the use of these units as it has been determined that the first batch of Tera’s were not released to our standards and expectations. We have also offered our pre-order customers any other unit of their choice to use while the Tera’s are being updated and re-shipped. The heating in the Tera is one of our most powerful systems developed, unfortunately, our team missed the necessary adjustments to compensate for the higher-powered heater. This, coupled with other inconsistencies found, has led us to issue the recall and ask our customers to patiently wait for the new version of the Tera.

The new Tera units that will be sent out will NOT be refurbished first production units. The reason for us to ask for the units back is due to the number of reported issues found in first production units. Even if there was not visible off-gassing or noticeable smells, it was determined that these units did not meet our performance standards and we do not want those units to represent Boundless Technology to the consumer and in the market space. If you need assistance on the return process please email me .

We are currently waiting for sample units. Sample units should be arriving this week. Confirmed improvements to the Tera so far:

No gassing

Reverse display of LED - When the unit is on press the “+ (increase temperature)” 3 times to reverse the display.

WPA improved:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a1x325yme202c0b/Teranewwpa1.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2jd7tlk2z0jv5z/Teranewwpa2.png?dl=0

Manual quality has improved

The number “201803” will be printed on the bottom of the unit’s base

I will update once our sample units arrive, please let me know if you have any questions and thank you all for the support.
  • GhostMV1User
    Cl4ud3
    Thanks for the update.

Sounds like they are getting closer to having this thing resolved. Excellent news.
  • VapeCritic
    I heard I might be getting a new one to test out real soon too, I'll let you guys know if I do :up:
  • techvape

Nice! Looking forward to it.
  • katdaddy
    Boundless is really a good, stand up company. That’s why I like them.
  • Karec
    These actions are really good for customers, its good to see that they take care of us.
    @SirCrackKillaH that CFC had problems with the mouthpiece, they were giving free ones (another really good action from them) but when i tried a CFC.....waste of time and money.... didnt like the experience at all...maybe one of the worst vaporisers i tried...hot vapor, burnt flavour... was the worst advice i gave to a friend...and he went for it just because he didn't want to pay extra 30€ and wait 3 days for a spirit, that was the original advice lolololol never tried the other models.
    cheers
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet