• juxt
    OK, 2 Hole it is .. this might be too vulgar for some, but not @Baron23 .. wait for it ...

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID.

The only reason I'm talking is because other trolls aren't doing a good enough job. I'm dying here. Can somebody else, please start posting a lot? DGT you used to post a ton when Bud had that thing up that counted the likes.

AGAIN, SHAMELESS TROLL FOR @Baron23 to LIKE this comment.

If I had a YT video channel, I would ask at the end of every video and stream for people to like it. That of course would be immediately after me telling them that I like them. I feel weird really weird. I think maybe I'm high. Eucalyptus is not bad for you right?
  • Ctipp22
    If you plug the splinter holes it constricts the airflow. It brings in the fresh air.
  • juxt

I don't know then what is the oint of having holes? If i have one hole is it enough? if i have 4 is it too much?
    if i have 4 can i config it to be 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or just 2 and 4 ?

THEY CONFUSE CUSTOMERS THEY WILL NEVER SELL AS MANY AS THEY COULD SELL cause they don't know business. SAD

I still want one, 2 hole right?
  • BestBuds
    I tried a 4 hole and purchased a 2 hole Z. I feel with 4 holes you have a more free flowing feel and it seemed a few degrees cooler but you have to purposely slow your draw to a crawl (like a FW5 or in a lesser way Ghost MV-1). I didn't like that because if I have to get really high to stop my pain I really had to focus to get my draw right. With the 2 hole I can just rip and rip on it and I get a perfect pull every time. I LOVE using it with a JHook. IMO 2 Hole FTW.
  • juxt

2 Hole FTW
  • Dr green thumb
    the clouds off the 4hole splinter z are insane. Very quick medication
  • juxt

ARGH, I respect your opinion DGT, you have now made me think i have to have both ... i know in my heart I don't but Ill have to try both
  • Dr green thumb
    I'm waiting on the splinter v1 which ships in January and uses much less power like 12 -14 watts compared to 30-45 watts
  • juxt
    I have a milaana ... i've een trying to get rid of it to make room for a splinter

JEFE didn't want it...if only I could get rid of it so my splinter could come.
  • Dr green thumb
    keep it, it's a classic
  • Ctipp22
    two holes is plenty and rips, haven’t tried 4
  • juxt
    i dont like it .... he cant have the g43 though. I KEEP DAT

thanks man
  • Dr green thumb
    what do you dislike about your milaana?
  • juxt

Load too small, unregulated, so you gotta learn to flutter the ting, just not good enough extraction.
  • McNuggetsTrip
    do I hear someone trying to get rid of a vape :chin:
  • Trix
    Post it up it will disappear like Santa into the night
  • juxt

You guys Missed it .. I GAVE IT TO DERRICK MCMILLION. He didn't want it and threw it into the drink :(

That made me sad, because I wanted DERRICK MCMILLION to be happy.

I was going to sell some stuff, but then it came to me, I have too much money, so if I start selling stuff teh money is going to weigh me down. I need to be able to move, I can't carry too much pocket change see?

I might have to drive to Atlanta tonight to drop off that dang Milaana. If I had $25000 in the car, they might think I was doing something funny.
  • Ctipp22
    Is the G43 flavor similar to something like a splinter?
  • Cl4ud3
    It's probably closer to the Elev8r, I don't have a Splinter though just Milaana's and a Zion. @Other side and @juxt I think have both to compare.

It is difficult to compare some of the higher end vapes because the differences are subtle
  • Other Side
    I actually think the G43 and Splinter are closer than the elev8r. Both very good especially after you have your favorite settings dialed in.
  • Ctipp22
    The reason why I ask is I have a Mighty , Ghost , Splinter and Vapcap. Ghost tastes the best out of these. Splinter tastes great but its a total different type of hit. I was wondering if the vapor is super potent like the ghost or more volumous and fluffy like the Splinter. The first rip on the splinter can be pretty hot as well since the tube has a larger circumference. The ghost flavor is so outrageously good that I cant stop reaching for that thing. I hear the elev8tr is up there in the best flavor category so that's good news. I cant describe these differences in vapor but they are there if you analyze it.
  • Anthony
    I bought a Splinter V1 during the sale a few weeks ago. I know I need to get a mod box at 50w minimum. I've read that you can just run in wattage mod, but it works better with changing the settings.

What improvements do modifying the settings do? Everyone on different boards seem to know how to install the software and what to change. Are there any specific settings that are known to optimize vapor? It's a bit confusing.

i purchased this because I am looking to get and on-demand convection something more reliable than my Grasshopper. Currently it's working like a beast but it's been in the shop 3 times, and I don't trust it. I also have a Tera and an M.

Also wondering if the V1 is smaller in diameter than the original. I'd love to get a mod box with the connection side mounted. The form factor is quite tall currently. Something like this. movkin_disguiser_150w_temp_control_tc_box_mod_white_with_tank__2.jpg
  • BestBuds
    I bought a Splinter V1 during the sale a few weeks ago. I know I need to get a mod box at 50w minimum. I've read that you can just run in wattage mod, but it works better with changing the settings.

What improvements do modifying the settings do? Everyone on different boards seem to know how to install the software and what to change. Are there any specific settings that are known to optimize vapor? It's a bit confusing

No kidding! Right?
    I was so discouraged when I first got a splinter because everyone talks about setting up their box mod and blah blah blah... But no one wants to actually help and take the time to do a guide. I got a wismec reuleaux rx gen3 dual and I put the tubo myevic firmware on it so I could do a hit longer than 5 seconds. :lol: Seriously! I only use it on wattage mode on cruise. With my box mod I set it to 37 watts and rip it. I usually will stir every other hit. Not entirely necessary if you give the stem a quarter turn after every hit or so. It turns my avb a nice toast tan and I get no vapor by the end. I heard someone say the wattage for the Splinter DarkSide V1 project will run on lower wattage. I would love a more detailed guide for how to adjust a box mod and what the hell it all means. :groan:
  • Dr green thumb
    The brand new splinter v1 coming out only cruise at 13-14 watts. I'm waiting on mine.

For my splinter z I use a wismec realoux gen 3 and upgraded software to my tubo evic software on it. I will be using this mod for the v1 as well
  • duff
    but it works better with changing the settings.Anthony
    I would suggest staying in wattage mode until you get the hang of it.

You should be able to get great results by screwing it on, setting wattage to 30, give it like a 2 second preheat and inhale slowly.

I never need to hit it for more than 10 seconds.

If you are itching to get into the mod's settings and playing with a semblance of temperature control, then jump in once you get to know it in wattage.
  • highasakite
    I really think I missed out not ordering a Splinter with the darkside code. I want to try it - I need something pocketable to walk the dog with...and if I didn't like it, probably could have easily sold it for what I paid. No chance he runs another super sale like that, right??
  • Startedat52

This is what he said in the special offer email I received.

“We will be supporting a similar special offer through our retail partners worldwide once stock becomes available. Thanks so much for supporting RBT over the years and please continue to follow along on IG for the latest updates.”
  • Startedat52
    Push to Vape Unregulated Splinter
    Not 510 mod box, it’s the Phat Ass Module(PAM)
    f8nbemw32xo6zbrx.jpeg
    jwacaqmok6xq0msz.jpeg
  • Magicman
    This is witchcraft.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention