V1 with 19/22 long black stem, internal screen and rimmed top hat screen. 35w saved puff in Replay mode, boost on, punch set to 11(highest setting). On a DNA C Mod

wa1rg5kgavoieben.jpeg
    wg02mrm73gzem9ba.jpeg
  • Ctipp22
    I have the video but I've only emailed it to a few folks. Pretty easy stuff really.
  • juxt

You gotta post that good stuff brother...
  • Other Side
    Just a heads up my brother's and sisters! We received another shipment yesterday. Sold out all the Z's already except for one Wenge.. Dyrdrotube's also came in but they are almost gone as well. Plenty of V1 Splinters in stock. V2 Splinters by the end of the week. V1 Splinter Z by the end of the week. Milaana not too far down the road. Plenty of cooling mouthpiece's in now. Both long and short.

Thanks for all your support!

Are the Milaana’s and Z’s still made by Ryan himself or China?
  • Other Side
    Both. Custom is US. China is Standard.

All Milaana is Custom. Splinter/Z and glass accessories will be offered in both.
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Hiya, I can't find much info on the V2, specifically the China units. :chin:
    19/19 or 19/22mm male required, differences to the China V1?
    Dude I know you're not RBT but it'd be really sound of you if you could help settle my inquisitive brainhead, or link me to the relevant page. :smile:
    Cheers!
  • Other Side
    I'm at my real job now but will respond on questions later this evening. Thx all!
  • Ctipp22
    https://youtu.be/iiWPoaekNIA

Here is the directions!

First load buds myevic.bin file into mod.
  • Dr green thumb
    thank you, I did this to try with my v1. Have you combusted? I saw mild combustion on the rbt livestream a day ago.
  • Ctipp22
    not with my exact settings you won’t unless it’s a completely different mod that has mild differences.

The rule here is: adjust TCR value by 5,s
    5 up if it feels cooler than your designated temp
    5 down if it’s hotter than your designated temp.
    Just try to accurately pin the temps you know to the temp you set by using that method with the tcr. Lock ohms at .22 or .24
    Set to 40 watts cause it doesn’t use it all trust
    I use 370 F 40 watts .22 and TCR 120

This is for regular splinter.

Once the temp feels accurate just use the actual temperature to go up and down not the TCR
  • Other Side
    Hey there. Difference is wood finish basically. V1 is Bubinga, V2 is Blackwood with smoked glass stems. Both have the cermamic insultor.

19mm joints on all Splinter (some have reported ability to get away with longer) and 19 or 22mm on Z's.

Should have V2's in the next few days!
  • Summer
    Some are saying (on FC, too) they are using 19/22s successfully with the V1. See the above 1st page post by Startedat52.
  • BestBuds
    19/19 only for my V1. :shade: but it's awesome.

Yes, my particular V1 depth measures exactly the same as my Mi2. Only reason I Ike the 19x22mm stems is that you can pack a stem with twice as much herb when using an internal screen pushed in to your desired depth. Nothing wrong with a 19/19 stem, I might even like them better it that’s all I had and got use to them.
  • BestBuds
    Correction for me. I CAN fit normal glass in the V1 Splinter. I had a basket screen that had a larger rim compared to all of my others. I switched to a internal screen and it fits perfectly. I am super happy! That's why I sold my old splinter and got a Z!
  • Other Side
    Hey all. I thought there were folks over here waiting for Splinters so here you have it.

https://vgoodiez.com/collections/rastabuddahtao

Updated today:

Added Purple Heart Custom z's back in stock.

Added Blackwood Standard Splinter V2

Added Bubinga Standard Splinter Z V1'

Added King Kustom Kooling Kits (XL8R standard bundle).

Let me know of any questions!
  • Philly
    just got a small and a long cooling stem in the mail on Friday. Really enjoying them. The small one on my OG mi is my new travel piece. Love that it's the same size as 18560s so it fits perfect in the plastic case the batteries come in. Have the long one on my splinter Z, it's a great combo. Really glad there is a cheaper option on these awesome mouthpiece s. Great service from vgoodiez!
  • Other Side
    yeah I am impressed with the goods. I used a v1 a couple times and sent it to a friend. I got a v2 yesterday and put the Milaana 2 back into hibernation for a minute. :gasp:

The finish on these is well beyond my expectations. Now they dont all look like these but check this out!

5xy89yqpg9cj1vk6.jpg
    722imnkdqzdzki2y.jpg

What you see depends on the light and angle of perspective. Wood is so beautiful.
  • RollingStoned

Hey i was looking at your site and saw the Xl8r Nav stem, is that the original xl8r from rbt?
    Will it work with the tubo evic?
  • Other Side
    there are two versions. Custom is the domestic version made of thicker German glass. If you want to use the XL8R as a torch vape this is the only one recommended for durability. The standard is the imported version. It's great for a cooling mouthpiece but not as a torch vape heater.

All of these stems should fit all RBT offerings or any other 19mm glass attachment vape.
  • UbarDog
    722imnkdqzdzki2y.jpg

Heya
    What wood is this? heavy figure curly Bubinga ?
  • UbarDog
    REALLY!? plain African Blackwood ?
  • Other Side
    Yes blackwood. This pic was taken in a dark room with the camera flash to help highlight the grain. It's amazing the quality of wood on these imported standard units!
  • Other Side
    yep African blackwood.
  • UbarDog
    MMM ty both
    Not bad cost for the looks. I never realised it looked that good with gold and ambers in it too. Next month I'm gonna be buying some blanks. Still don't know what species I'm gonna get. TBH up until this year I could not tell pine from oak :D
  • Dr green thumb

I'm on the fence with this one. The wood is beautiful and it's a good price for a vape that should hit very hard. Do I need this or should I wait for a new milaana 2? Or do I wait for a milaana 3?
  • UbarDog
    Dunno Doc

Big fan of nice looking Vapes even more when they wood but I'm not a fan of glowing coils.
  • Dr green thumb
    I have never noticed a glowing coil with my rbt products. The heater isnt even a coil it is a mesh ribbon of sorts.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment