• GHOSTTEAM

Thanks @Cl4ud3 for the tag and for the link @Dr green thumb your help is always appreciated.

@Ddarl Just want to make sure I'm following correctly. Is your MV1 is now inoperable? Can you take a short video of what you're seeing please?

Please include these variables:
    * Start with the battery off the MV1
    * Place the battery on the MV1
    * Put the MV1 in sleep mode
    * Put the MV1 in vape mode

* Please upload the video to the file sharing service of your choice (e.g., Google Drive; Dropbox; etc.) and share the link.

Looking forward to resolving this for you.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Ddarl

I finally got it to work after uninstalling/reinstalling the app, removing battery, etc. I THINK somehow I was having trouble with sleep/vape mode. But it’s all good now. Thanks for the advice from all.
  • GHOSTTEAM

Brilliant thanks for the update.

Cheers,
    Virgil from GHOST Vapes 
  • Startedat52
    Still waiting to go strait to power level without seeing battery level first. Small inconvenience I know but still frustrating to me.
  • martinstraka8282
    agreed. Would be great to see this rolled out soon.
  • Ddarl
    Count me in on that too. Battery level isn’t the first thing I need to see.
  • Baron23
    Still waiting to go strait to power level without seeing battery level first.Startedat52

We have been asking since day ONE!! Actually, it was my first comment to Bud when I viewed the beta.

@ghostvapesofficial - Patrick...no shit, when are you going to change this or at least make it an optional selection. Yes, I know that saying its just in the software is naive, I know the pitfalls of opening up a stable and solid release. But this has been clamored for from the very beginning.

Oh, and forgive me....bad day today and I actually took a pain pill....they amplify my already atrocious personality! haha
  • ghostvapesofficial
    I hear you loud and clear. The latest Firmware Update is being debugged at the moment and will evidently put a few smiles on faces soon :wink:
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet