• barnangel

It’s an individual thing. Try it at different lengths until you find the length that works for you. The higher it is, less resistance. Lower, more resistance.
  • Kinick23
    Is anyone finding the amout of visible vapor decreases as the battery drains? I remember talks about this early on users were compensating by raising temps but thought the firmware update would fix. I’ve been topping off lately but when i used it with 1-2 green lights on battery I wasn’t getting the same dense vapor as with a full charge even with a freshie crucible.
  • midas
    Try taking off the battery and putting it back on.
  • Zow237
    Mines on her way. Thanks to bud for the sickest price on this bad boy. I'm honestly not expecting to like it just so my expectations aren't to high for this vape haha
  • bgrpph
    i use a SCS to grind so my is NOT a fine grind- have been loading cruc to full & lightly taping side to settle weed below lip- (like in VC video)- The last few loads, I tried lightly tamping, which i'd not done b4. i'm getting more pulls with visible vape with the tamped crucibles, than w/o any tamp. I've also got tube just about at full extension vs about 3/4" in past. This is encouraging, as so far i've been a bit disappointed in # of pulls with visible vape i've gotten from levels 2 & 3.
  • icevape
    I can't get mine to pair anymore. I accidentally deleted the ghost from the apps now when I try and pair it can't find it. is there any way to do a complete factory reset so it thinks it's never been paired
  • Beastahtron
    trying manually calibrating it. Mine was doing the same thing. I increased the power and now it's a monster. My favorite vape I've ever used and I own FF2 user the mighty and crafty. Btw if you're unit is like mine after I increased the power it still didn't char at all. It's like it was before the firmware update but without charring.
  • BudsofWar
    is the app not on android yet then?
  • BudsofWar
    well that's put a brake on my excitement then :/
  • bener
    FWIW, one can definitely use the MV1 without using the app.
  • Beastahtron
    you can for sure still use it without the app. I don't have an IPhone either but I borrowed my friends and updated it. Very simple and fast.
  • BouncingOffClouds
    App coming later this month woo please don't be late haha :-!
  • jayhof
    I did order a few of the GHOST MV1 CRUCIBLE SLEEVE - 4X1 and I really like them. I was going to review and compare them after I get my Crucible dispenser from Ghost (But sadly I am still waiting for the slow UPS ground shipping and I won't get it until the 8th.

The Delta 3D Studios Crucible Sleeve 4x1 is very nice and I like it a lot. It's very small and fits in my pocket well with my MV1. That may be an advantage over the Ghost dispenser. The Delta Sleeve has a very tight fit I do think it has loosened over time but I am not concerned about the Crucible falling out in my pocket it's just a bit easier to get them out. I would recommend the Delta Sleeve and I'm sure the Ghost dispenser will be really good too.
  • Chopan
    thanks bro! I have not yet been able to place the order to Delta 3D but with your comments I will do it soon! The Crucible dispenser from Ghost will have to wait for the moment (money xD)
  • SirCrackKillaH
    How do the crucibles slide out on that 4x1? Is it open on both ends or kinda closed off on one side? Curious......
  • jayhof
    Its open on both sides but to get the crucibles out I just give them a 1/4 turn and then push it out. I hope the pictures help.
    68hqrh16zn4x0jez.jpeg
    osj36t6pm5b30pt7.jpeg
    xirayovuvl6iss1l.jpeg
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Awesome bro, that really gives me a better sense of scale and how they hold those crucibles in. Thanks for that :D That is definitely a compact package man.
  • Musicman
    Hi folks. I was assured by Whitney at Ghost that they would be sending me out a replacement Ltd Edition Black SS as per the unit that I received from the Simply Stupid Concert. I sent all that was required and was promised (by Whitney) that as soon as they APP was up and running and sales resumed that a unit would be rushed out to me. Being homebound, I don't get around much and am at the mercy of friends and the likes. It saddens me that I have written to Ghost and have not received any sort of reply and/or confirmation, yet I am now reading how all is back on track for nearly 1 month now.

Neil.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hi folks. I was assured by Whitney at Ghost that they would be sending me out a replacement Ltd Edition Black SS as per the unit that I received from the Simply Stupid Concert. I sent all that was required and was promised (by Whitney) that as soon as they APP was up and running and sales resumed that a unit would be rushed out to me. Being homebound, I don't get around much and am at the mercy of friends and the likes. It saddens me that I have written to Ghost and have not received any sort of reply and/or confirmation, yet I am now reading how all is back on track for nearly 1 month now.

Neil.
    Musicman

I can't get mine to pair anymore. I accidentally deleted the ghost from the apps now when I try and pair it can't find it. is there any way to do a complete factory reset so it thinks it's never been pairedicevape

Hi Neil,

Whitney forwarded me an email from you a few days ago, dated the 26th December - that she received on her return from the Christmas & New Year Break.

We have been out of stock on Black Chrome for some time and only received new stock for the first time yesterday.

The iOS App was released last Month and we are still finishing off development for the Android version.

I requested a Limited Edition Slightly Stoopid Black Chrome unit for you - even though they have not been launched yet and this should be available very soon.

We haven't forgotten you.

Best

Patrick
  • Musicman

Great Patrick. I just got an instant pick me up!
  • Ooziah
    @Musicman Dang, I got an instant pick me up too and I'm not even gettin' one! :)
  • zelucas
    Hello ... I bought my MV1 on September 13 because I live in Brazil to avoid customs. He had to take a longer route to get to me. It arrived January 5th, 2018 so I lost the extension of the 3 year warranty ... But it was well worth it and I think I am the first Brazilian to have a Ghost ... Great vape, a very good and tasty steam ... a bit annoyed to lose the warranty extension but happy with the product .... thanks

Mod note :- tagging Patrick here in case he can assist. @ghostvapesofficial
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hello ... I bought my MV1 on September 13 because I live in Brazil to avoid customs. He had to take a longer route to get to me. It arrived January 5th, 2018 so I lost the extension of the 3 year warranty ... But it was well worth it and I think I am the first Brazilian to have a Ghost ... Great vape, a very good and tasty steam ... a bit annoyed to lose the warranty extension but happy with the product .... thankszelucas

Hi @zelucas,

Please send me your original order number and I will make sure that you get the full 5 year warranty.

The 90 day period from date of purchase is to encourage people to register their device within a reasonable period but we certainly don't want to penalize anyone.

Very happy to hear from a customer in Brazil.

Hope this helps

Best

Patrick
  • zelucas
    I would be very grateful the number of my request is 2000000523 ... thanks for the attention
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪ghostvapesofficial I would be very grateful the number of my request is 2000000523 ... thanks for the attentionzelucas

@zelucas No problem at all.

By copy of this message I'm asking @GhostWhitney to take care of it for you on Monday.

Best

Patrick
  • Ddarl
    I just inherited an MV1 from a friend. Worked great until I downloaded the app and did the firmware update. It got stuck at awaiting input. When I try to hold both buttons down, all I get is a quick single green light, then nothing. I’ve tried removing the battery, unpaired it from the app, but now I can’t do anything except one short green light when holding down the mode button. Help?
  • Cl4ud3
    Just going to tag @GHOSTTEAM so they can see this.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment