• Bud
    To everyone who has contributed to this forum, I sincerely thank you. Everything you post helps turn this place into a helpful resource, and I think it's off to a great start :D

jbaku1lgyk65bp90.jpg
  • AVENTUS
    Keep pumping out informative, thorough videos like you've been doing. And as vaporizing herb/concentrates replaces smoking (among most demographics) over the next 5-10years, your site and channel and forum will only grow, Bud. Also, use your leverage and outreach to influence manufacturers, to keep pushing the envelope with their earnings, rather than chill.

This industry is still in its infancy.
  • Aj85
    This forum would be nothing without you!

Your the reason most people are on this forum, you're also the reason this forum is such a good resource!

So thanks right back, and keep on with the great work you do!

All the best to you,

Aj.
  • Baron23
    Thank you for setting it up, Bud. I participate on a couple of other boards related a sport I do (clay target shooting) and well developed and nurtured correctly they can be a HUGE resource to other enthusiasts.

To other users in general on this forum....You found the answers you needed on this board so please stick around and continue to participate and be a source of answers and shared experience for others that may come behind you.
  • Flipz
    Thank you sir (Y) (Y) (Y)

3qhwsymm42oiaopb.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal