• ZRN
    - Have you tried pulling the battery and re-seat it?

ZRN
  • Rikybobby88
    Ye tried 2 batteries
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @Rikybobby88
    @GHOSTTEAM will be able to set up a formal support ticket shortly (if it's still needed) - can you however confirm the specific light signal you're seeing? If it's amber flashing LEDs it'll either be a side-to-side 'Knight Rider' signal or alternating outside/inside lights. Let us know which you're seeing and it will steer us in the right direction.

Thanks

Mark
  • Rikybobby88
    Hi yeah I'm seeing the inside to outside amber lights, yeah could you set one up please
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Thank you for tagging me @Baron23!

Hi @Rikybobby88!

Virgil here with GHOST CS, happy to help. I saw your support request as well, thank you for submitting that. I'll respond to it now. I'll share the solution for this issue on this thread as well everyone. Until then.

Cheers,
    Virgil
    GHOST Vapes Customer Support
  • Baron23
    You are quite welcome, Virgil. And great job...as always...by Ghost CS.
  • Rikybobby88
    Thank you both for the support, I'm lost without my vaporizer
  • Summer
    the specific light signal you're seeing? If it's amber flashing LEDs it'll either be a side-to-side 'Knight Rider' signal or alternating outside/inside lights. Let us know which you're seeing and it will steer us in the right direction.ghost-ops

Well, @ghost-ops, let us all in on what the 2 different light patterns signify. I'm currently sending 1 back for getting stuck in the alternating outside/inside lights. I have a few other issues so I figured if I sent it back for service &, then, all my issues can be addressed in one-go-round, so going forward, this vape will be perfect. :)
  • Terry1951

Were you updating it earlier and perhaps it's still in update mode. Some phones don't like the Android App. My S5 always hangs during update. But apart from the updating the App itself works fine.

I just use my wife's S6 for updates.
  • Rikybobby88
    No I had just finished a vape and was waiting for it to cool so I could put my other loaded crucible in, thanks for reply
  • ghost-ops
    @Summer they indicate different stages of the update process. I mistakenly believed that there were different ways to approach these but I have been reliably informed of my error so apologies for leading anyone down the wrong path.

Thanks

Mark
  • Summer
    @ghost-ops, just figured for point of interest, I'd throw this out. When the phone app is open & searching for the vape, I get the left to right scrolling sequence, but when the app in closed, I get the center to outside flashing.
    Attachments
    1108181433 (19M)
    1109181731 (11M)
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention