• rft360
    I did the factory reset on the iphone and then i updated to the android it worked for me and have been blazing all day for two days...O_o here is proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Y0VFOF0mg
  • Vapefan4
    Hi I've been looking everywhere and I can't find info on how to reset my vape. It's not connecting to my phone :-(
    How do I reset the MV1 to factory setting without the app?
  • Cl4ud3
    Going to tag @ghost-ops@ghostvapesofficial to see if they can help.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @Vapefan4
    Can you provide your MV1 serial number (found on the box or on the label on the vape visible when you remove the battery) plus your phone make and model and what version Android/iOS you are using?

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • Summer
    @rft360

1) how do you do a factory reset?

2) any preference between the android & ios apps
  • rft360
    hey summer in my experience the ios app runs better than the android also you reset your vape through the more details tab on the app. when you click on your vape settings around the part where you can edit the name it should be there next to system update!
  • Stinoman
    Hi @ghost-ops Ive been using the Ghost MV1 for a month or so and everythinh has worked fine until now. It will not heat up. All of the LEDs flash appropriately as though its working fine but its not heating. Anything I can do to fix that?
  • ghost-ops
    Thanks @Rockytdogg

@Stinoman got your PM too, will respond there

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • bener
    @ghost-ops

I have sent you a PM as well.

Thanks!
  • ghost-ops
    @bener
    Looks like you sent me two :wink: and I'm working through my inbox at this very moment, stand by!

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • grizzlybear
    @ghost-opsWill this make my ghost heat more evenly? I get very uneven vaporization in my chamber a small bit gets fully vaporizer and the rest turns yellow or stays green even. I get one maybe two good hits per bowl and unfortunately I have to stir every 2-3 hits. I feel like this is not how the unit should be working. And I am sure I am packing it properly, the heatsink is seated correctly. With this help or something else to do, Or is this the MV1 as it properly works?

"@ghost-ops" Any ideas?
  • Herb
    Lol that’s the thing with the ghost there is always something that we are doing wrong.. Also to be real I am on my 3rd and yes even when it works right and produces thickuns it almost always vapes unevenly and by draw 2 it tastes of pure popcorn... Trust me it’s not you.
  • Gonzo
    Doesn't it make you want to pull out the FF2? :gasp:
  • ghost-ops
    In fairness @Herb I don't think I've blamed you or said you're doing it wrong and I'd be very surprised if @ghostvapesofficial did either; if that was our company line then we wouldn't have spent so much time on these boards helping folk out :smile:

Being a pure convection vape, the MV1 is however more susceptible than other devices to small variances in individual usage - stem height, draw speed, coarseness of grind etc - and by the same token we know we haven't yet got everything 100% right and we're working flat out to ensure that every single user gets the experience that we hear about every day from people who have put away their FF2 forever.

@grizzlybear are you using the app at this point? I can strongly recommend it; outside this there is also a manual calibration option you can use to fine tune temperatures (especially the 3 fixed settings) up or down slightly. I'll agree it doesn't sound like the device is working as it should be - or as we'd like it to be - so I'm interested in helping you get this resolved.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • grizzlybear
    @ghost-ops Sent a PM to keep this thread on topic. Thanks.
  • Herb
    I like the ghost but the FF2 has 0 redeeming qualities, I can’t even make a joke about the FF2 being good..
  • Herb
    Actually Bud said I was using it wrong.. I actually really like the concept and design of the MV1 there are (at least in my opinion) several things wrong with it and I know you guys are trying your best to get everything lined out, one of the main reasons I have stuck with you guys is because of the CS and your willingness to help/work with the customer, with the exception of 1 bad XP with the CS I have not seen a company with such a dedicated department.
  • Fenboy
    Hi

I have had my ghost for a month now and the performance has gone from being great too me now reaching for my ff2. I seem to get minimal vapor and no longer get same the lung busting draws. Also it seems to make no difference what temperature setting I chose on the app or how I load the crucible. I have watched all the videos, checked the heat sink including testing the seal and all seems ok accept the performance is now very disappointing- has anyone else experienced similar or have any suggestions?
  • Cl4ud3
    Tagging @ghost-ops for assistance for you.
  • Fenboy
    brilliant - thanks mate. I have just cleaned the heatsink and reset the firmware as well so let's see if that works.
  • Ryanme123
    The heatsink is the worst offender when it comes to leakage
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @Ryanme123
    Just posting my reply to you from the other thread here as it's relevant:

MV1s are starting to ship now with the new heatsinks already installed - this isn't across all finishes at once as different colors run at different rates - and single heatsinks available on their own aren't far behind, just waiting for a date when they'll be with us and ready to send out.

Thanks

Mark
  • rft360
    @Ryanme123 just make sure the black seal is properly put on the heatsink the little square's marked on the rubber need to match and also i have found it to press it against a flat surface to seal it tight helps. and the stem sometimes gets a little waxy after repeated use so it needs to be wipes off to seal it tight again... over stuffing it can cause it to get gunky fast so pack it a little lighter than normal to experiment! here is my proof...
  • Fenboy
    Just to follow up - awesome service from ghost! Following my post, ghost emailed me and we decided my heatsink had a fault, so within 7 days I now have a new heatsink and my ghost is rockin- I am based in the UK!
  • GHOSTTEAM
    Hi @Fenboy!

Glad to see the heat sink is working and you're getting the best from your Ghost. We'll continue to be a resource of information and support for you whenever you need it.

Cheers!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet