• Cuckfumbustion
    Yea. are you streaming tonite? Cool SCIENCE!
  • Cuckfumbustion
    I'm on youtube on your site ATM. If you have a clip to show.

If you can heat up an ELB inside a straight tube, then you have a crude version of what I'm getting at.

You could also use your IH as a testbed for how different masses of metal heat up.
  • VerminSupreme
    I would love a live stream for any info on this Vape!
  • VapeCritic
    Sorry guys I flaked out the other day I've been swamped with responding to messages, I'm thinking about doing a stream tonight or within the next few days and I will confirm if I do.

I wanna take apart a few vapes live and brainstorm ideas with you guys, and I wanna talk about the few ideas I have too.
  • VapeCritic
    I didn't realize there were so many people making vapes on FC! heheh

Gotta make sure I don't step on any toes...
  • Rockytdogg
    Gotta make sure I don't step on any toes...VapeCritic

No way. Be yourself and everything will be just fine...

In Bud we trust!

(maybe just stay away from that new glass... unless you also got backup(s) :-x ;) )
  • justjustin
    Any news or ideas on the vape project?

I'd like to see a super luxury vape. Like totally CNC machined metal body mainly, customizable, modular design, totally replaceable parts ( heater, batts, chambers etc ) on-demand convection, removable chamber, full temp etc. I think serious vapers want a high quality vape that will be built to last a life and built like a serious device and not a toy that is focused on partying.
  • Hazel
    @VapeCritic TWO REQUESTS: 1) short draw capacity 2) don’t blow up the house :D (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    LOL did you notice how I tested all the smoke detectors in the house recently? :-! :-!
  • VapeCritic

Been doing more experimenting and taking apart vapes, I talked about it a little in last night's stream how I took apart my Apollo and plan on using the bulb heater from it to do testing with different designs, I'm really interesting in making the halogen bulb heating element work.
  • oddjobold
    @vapecritic

Have you considered getting involved with RBT open source?
  • VapeCritic

I'm considering all options at the moment but would like to hopefully develop something on my own. Halogen bulbs intrigue me as does using heated glass as a heat source, so I've started my experimenting with that type of stuff and also a little bit with an induction heater. I also picked up a ceramic rod element like some log vapes use to experiment with that too.

Hopefully I'll have some cool updates soon to share on a live stream!
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet