• Baron23
    I have seen some deals of $280/oz in MD recently on selected brands/strains. Not perhaps the most in demand or premium but that's way better than in the beginning when it was all $60/eighth and that's that.

I have found that on Weedmaps I need to click on a strain in the menu of a dispensary and you can see if they offer larger purchase discount prices.

Its time consuming, but cruise Weedmaps and Leafly and there are some deals to be had but most is still pretty expensive compared to WA or CA where they are far over grown.
  • Baron23
    Hi Philly - I just came home from a local dispensary to which I went because they had.....wait for it.....Grassroots head cultivator there...fella named Gabe! haha

I told him that he had a friend on VLF but all I know is your handle and he couldn't figure out you are in real life and all I know is Philly.

Give him a ring and tell him who we were talking to.

Very nice guy, we sat there for an hour and a half and he let me pick his brain about EVERY thing. It was great.

I don't know where in MD you are located, but if near Rockville, Liberty is having a hell of a sale on Virgin OG...$25/eighth (24% THC)! Good deal and I just picked up a 1/4 for $50. Hard to beat that
  • arcticsaguaro
    I'm pretty central so I can go anywhere easily. I don't go to the Hell-tway region often because. Well. Hell-tway, but it's not far away and I've got pals that live over there. Plus Rockville means ICC!
  • Baron23
    Yeah, traffic is awful here. If you haven't, get registered on the websites of the dispensaries near you and you can get text and email alerts about sales. I'm lousy at smart shopping but this stuff is expensive and buying on sales is a smart move for many, yeah?
  • arcticsaguaro
    Oh for sure! Especially for medical use, it ain't gonna go bad. Like buying meat on sale and tossing it in the spare freezer. (Is that a weird analogy?)

So do you know if they've got wax concentrates here or in DC yet? Been thinking about a Linx Hypnos for when I want something easy on the go but I know our options were limited for a while.
  • BSleasy
    Your prices are killin me!! I get an Oz a week at $90-150. $200 if I’m feeling top top shelf. I can pick up bud Cones not shake for $3 a G, get a 20 pack in a tin for $10. I just picked up a 86% cart with green crack for $20 a G.
  • Baron23
    where ?

yes there are concentrated in MD and in DC. A wide variety.
  • Philly
    just sent you a PM. Gabe is a great guy awesome you got to meet him.
  • Baron23
    It was an outstanding and VERY informative conversation. Way cool.
  • BSleasy
    WA, OR and sometimes Montana (if I want white lsd strain) hard to come by.
  • arcticsaguaro
    Okay awesome. I'm probably gonna splurge on a brand new Hypnos to get the LE color variant. (I know, I know. But I'll always know it's mine. Plus it looks a lot like several really popular nicotine vapes so it'll be easy to travel with - though I mostly only travel to Rx friendly states anyways by sheer coincidence.)
12345Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet