• Scotty2Hotty2
    Hey Bud, I've been a big fan ever since I discovered your site. I am pretty much sold on the Vapexhale once I can afford it, but it just occurred to me, why haven't you ever reviewed the Vriptech vapor wand? That thing has been around for a while, its made in the USA and its 100% glass vapor pathway as far as I can tell. I totally forgot that thing even existed, but I just came across it online and remembered it.

Also, what do you think are the possibilities for them to ever develop a glass chamber for the Vapexhale, to replace the stainless steel screen? It seems like it would be very doable, and would eliminate the only metal part of the vapor pathway. Seems like it would be quite popular if the company decided to develop one.
  • Baron23
    I would love to hear some feedback and review of the Vriptech stuff...wow, I have never visited their website before. Any comments or experience with their products, anyone?
  • lazylathe
    Time to swiffer this thread a bit...LMAO!!

Everyone pretty much knows about the EVO and it's capabilities.
    The VRIP stuff is kind of unknown and rarely seen on many forums.
    I have owned at least 4 VXL vaporizers and have none left.
    I have owned 2 wands, sold one and then bought another one...

The VRIP is an amazing device!
    All glass air path, no metal anywhere! At least on the new ones, mine is older and i use a stainless steel screen.
    Heat up time is 10+ minutes for a good heat soak and then you are ready to rock!
    Flavor is most likely the best i have ever consistently experienced with this vape. It excels at this!
    Clouds and vapor density relies on the quality of what you are vaping, although it will extract up to near combustion if that it your thing.
    Almost zero maintenance for the wand itself except to change the seal once in a while, maybe once a year...
    Bowls get an ISO wash and clean.

Here is a recent video i took of mine in action!

• elopro
    I ordered one it looks really cool similar to smole i cant waut for it
  • elopro
    Smoke*
  • elopro
    Wait* :D
  • beezee420
    still using it? how is it, looks insane!
  • elopro
    @beezee420 Hi yea it still works great i use vapexhale and vrip wand and they vaporizers are amazing for me i really reccomend it : )
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment