• Josejustbe
    ycvpdqwomdh7oki9.jpg
    l7d8zxooc95gt1nu.jpg

I have the kandypen prism+, I need to know what is the best quality pen for live resin sauce and wax concentrates mainly
  • Kuzko
    i use a magic flight Maud dib concentrate box but it’s not a pen, it’s works great tho for high end concentrates.
  • BobaTheFett
    Hands down source orb 4 signature kit also pick up silicone carbate atomizer amazing!
  • midas
    The Linx Hypnos Zero is a great pen.

https://linxvapor.com/products/hypnos-zero

One of the pros is that the battery is a standard Ego 510 connection. That means that if you purchase vape cartridges they can be used with just the battery part. And you still have the different temp settings available. Really wattage settings. Really good to crank it up when the cartridge is basically empty to get a few more hits.

Big con is cost. Not just the initial price but also replacement costs. And you will break the glass mouthpiece in addition to eventually replacing the atomizer itself.

It's a great pen though. Feels and looks great. Excellent flavor and clouds.
  • Karec
    Nice pics hehehehe I used the Lynx as soon i went to ceramic chamber before i used some coils... a few months ago i bought a Puffco Plus and i simply replace the Lynx.... the Puffco Plus is a really nice oil pen, has 3 heat settings looks really good and performs like a champ, also has the "dart" with is a really nice handy feature, the chamber is deeper than the Lynx and the set have 2 chambers, the price is not good compared to the Lynx but with the Lynx i only bought the chamber and mouthpiece and use a regular 510 battery so u can have this and spend way less than the Puffco... also heard the the Orb4 has a lot of coils and works really well but never tried one, hope this helps
    Cheers happy new year
  • Rockytdogg
    I’m lovin my Source Orb 4 signature kit right this very moment.. These SiC buckets are SICK...!
  • Baron23
    @Josejustbe I'm not a big, big pen fan but do use them from time to time.

Yes, the Lynx Zero is perhaps a bit pricey but it has a great, quality feel to hand and mine has worked flawlessly. It is, IMO, more of a sipper than a ripper.

If I had to recommend one, I would recommend the Source Orb 4 and any battery box mod (theirs in a kit, buy one, or just use any good variable wattage, 510 fitting, mod that you may have). They have a wonderful number of atomizers for this basic kit including a number of sealed bucket atomizers (most of which will require more power than a pen shape battery can provide...hence box mod) that are wonderful.

I'm not a fan of exposed coil atomizers anymore. Tech has moved on and coils, while they will rip, don't seem very efficient to me and they get a crappy taste when they get dirty (and are harder to clean that ceramic donut/plate or bucket insert type atomizers).

Hope this is mildly helpful.

Cheers
  • Wayneouk
    WAX-LIQUIDISER.CO.UK
  • AVENTUS
    ap77u1s8w351u7ck.jpg

This is how I currently rank the coil-free pens on the market.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment