• PatManIam
    I bought an Extreme Q about 2 weeks ago because I wanted a bag style option as well as a whip, also I couldn't afford the Volcano. So far I love the balloons but for some reason, I can't get the whip to work. I'm vaping at about 200C (393F I think) and I just can't get good hits (I have tried up to 220C). The hits are VERY airy with the whip while with the balloon, the hits are MUCH, MUCH thicker and milkier. I tried packing the herb in the elbow, but I had even less success with this. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Any help you can provide would really be fantastic. Thanks in advance!
  • Flipz
    I think I know what you mean about the "airy" draws, give this a shot:

Pack in the elbow, attach it to the glass chamber and let it sit there for 2 mins (with the vape on, 392F is good). Now when you go to take your draw turn the fan on at the lowest speed. Take a pretty slow, long draw and turn the fan off as soon as you're done.

I remember that did the trick for me back when I used the Extreme Q more often. Let me know how you make out or if you have any other questions!
  • Aj85
    Using the fan when you turn on the unit and heat up for the first time helps all the glass get up to heat quicker! I usually leave it about five mins till the top elbow joint is hot to the touch! Also make sure the elbow screen isn't clogged, and that you don't draw too quickly!

The low fan speed and elbow packing technique @Flipz described above always worked well for me too, although my favourite temps 210c- 220c!

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Bud
    Great tips guys thats exactly what i was gonna say (Y) (Y) (Y)
  • Flipz
    Team VapeLife Baby 8-)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube