• Danballa
    I am often on off-road motorcycles, in extremely rough environments, so size/durability are a concern to me. I am interested in what airtight, hard cases people are using? Looking for something that fits the MV1, fast charger, crucible dispenser, and a few cleaning tools.
  • Russ
    I dont think there is a case. Maybe one of those universal camera cases?
  • Russ
    The MV1's dimensions are 5"X2.25"X1.5"

Maybe something like this:
    https://www.amazon.com/Kroo-Orange-Universal-Digital-Camera/dp/B002FLO3C8
  • Gonzo
    I bought this to hold the MV1, extra crucibles, cleaning supplies, small grinder and storage container

https://www.amazon.com/CLOUD-TEN-Smokesafe-Customizable-Chillums/dp/B0773Z43M6
  • SirCrackKillaH
    i was using my clamshell case from pelican with my mighty. I bought foam inserts which I cut down to fit the accessories. Upside too is these are weatherproof. Drop away.
  • Gonzo
    c1i7g7gdvf2d7fq4.jpeg

Here’s the Cloud/Ten case that I mentioned earlier
  • Ooziah
    I'm pretty sure ghost is going to have a bad ass case for the unit, but can't say with any authority.
  • Danballa
    Thanks for all the replies! I have a Medium Cloud/Ten case for something else. It that has proved to be an amazing case. I was thinking along those lines for the Ghost, but didn't want to mention the name, as to not influence any other suggestions :)
  • Danballa

"I'm pretty sure ghost is going to have a bad ass case for the unit, but can't say with any authority."

I was hoping it was something they (Ghost) were working on. I'd love a factory based, nearly indestructible, bad ass case!
  • pFresh
    Get some pull and pluck foam and you can turn anything into a custom case.

xqm7lopeef2nnf01.jpeg
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Those are sweet cases! Nice!
  • Spog
    I keep mine in a capsule when I’m not using.
  • Frosty1

Where did you get that capsule case from?
  • Spog
    Some dude off Craigslist lol
  • Rockytdogg
    My old Revo sunglasses case works fine...

I bet something like this would work fine too:
    u03eirvplb3xh8yo.jpeg

Outdoor Travel Case for Sunglasses Reading Glasses & All Kinds of Accessories for both Men & Women Semi-Hard Shell with Soft Protective Interior https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BCMR9R2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_f8k8Ab8E9P45W
  • Frosty1
    Thanks for the help
  • Boombastik
    Pelican Ruck R60
    If you go any smaller you won’t be able to fit MV1 and the shelf

s7slwzmjozlgp3ir.jpeg
    mgehn513s1oyowct.jpeg
    5z7egza0opdlbzsa.jpeg
    wyj1vruugtbsoxvc.jpeg
  • Pud
    I agree with @Boombastik.
    An always indestructible waterproof case that I use for other things are pelican but pretty pricey. I don’t know the specific size for an mv1/accessories you want but boombastiks looks good!.. pelican has never let me down
  • Stants
    @Boombastik I'm looking for a pelican/peli case here for the airizer eq how deep is that case ?

Trouble is they do so many I'm having trouble working out what I actually need,
  • EconMan
    I am often on off-road motorcyclesDanballa

I take long road trips on my Harley and back pack a lot and for this sort of purpose I just adore and appreciate my Dyna Omni xl. It is light, small, easy to conceal, is easy to load, and easy to take a quick hit on a stop, or have ten loads over a campfire. And it is STURDY. I used to take my FF2, but over time I came to appreciate the non-electricity of the Dyna when on the road.
  • Boombastik

Interior (L×W×D) 8.90 x 5.37 x 2.96 in

Keep in mind interior depth is slightly miss leading because of that top shelf, its not flat it dips down a hair. It will fit an MVI laying down (1.6") and a brilliant cut grinder (1.71") in its bag with the shelf in place . Taking out the shelf provides more depth obviously. With the shelf in place you can strap stuff down like a phone etc.. Pelican was suppose to call me back with the depth dimension with the shelf in place, but never heard back. I would estimate with the shelf in place from the inside bottom to inside shelf is probably 1.72 or right there at that 1.71 but it will fit the brilliant cut grinder standing up inside its bag.

https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/ruck-case/personal-utility/r60

If you have an REI near you, they may not have the large Pelican ruck but they may have the R40

xpffbuso3xmbdcxw.png

odwooqvmv7xoffhp.jpeg
  • Stants
    @Boombastik thanks mate, I'm in the uk so 90%of stockists are web based, I was looking at one of the 1300 cases ideally I'd want to keep all the stuff for it inside, theres a few custom bags on ebay, but don't look great for the price, in the scheme of things a pelelican case isn't much more and offers loads more protection

Yours does look great for the ghost, ended up with a soft camera bag for mine, does the trick of keeping it scratch free but that about it !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment