• ricardo
    What's up y'all ! If you bought an MV1 after December 20th (I'm just picking a random recent date) how are you liking your MV1 ? And other MV1 users how goes it with your device ?

I'm thinking of buying one but with how much it costs I'm really wanting to know if it's worth it and if the issues have been worked out. What I'm most looking for in a vape , specifically this one, is if it produces big rips, smooth rips, tasty rips, and if one bowl is potent enough. Also how is the battery life? You satisfied with the battery life?
    1. Buy MV1 (26 votes)
        No , there's better options like the ________ ?
        15%
        Yes , it's amazing and totally worth it !
        85%
  • starzboy77
    Incredible vape. I use it much more than my Mighty or M.
    There is a learning curve. Need to make sure you have the right grind - usually medium coarse, need to pack it loosely - this is very important. Mouthpiece length is also vital. I tend to have it at about 70% out as I get optimal performance at that length. Remember this also adjusts air resistance which is awesome. Device needs to be cleaned regularly. This will severely impact performance. Luckily all you need to do is iso bath the heatsink minus the gasket and top piece (they don't come into contact with the vapor) and you are done. The crucible lids need to be clean at all times.

To answer your questions:
    Yes, the Ghost will give you incredible rips if all the above is optimal and the device is clean. I'm telling you. Rips that have knocked me to the ground literally. It will surprise the fuck out of you when you experience it.

The vapor is smoother than anything I've experienced before. There is no need.or desire for a water piece with the Ghost. This also goes for flavor. The flavor will die after two or three rips but those are 15 second rips each.

The potency is off the charts. It was the first thing that really stood out for me when I first got mine. Two hits and I was GONE! Remember, this is a micro dosing vape. Trust me, you will save a ton in just efficiency.

Battery life is two fold...
    There is a noticable drip off in performance when the battery drains but using the fast charger and having a spare battery makes keeping it topped off easy peasy. Ghost is currently working on this battery performance issue. Even with that said the Ghost will perform with a drained battery and pump out quality vapor.

No brainer if you ask me!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    i like my Mv1 man lol
    I like my Mighty too :D
    I like my vapcap :D
    I like my fireflies :)

Mv1 with the airflow adjustment, on demand nature, swappable batteries, excellent taste is pretty fantastic bro. I don't think you'd be disappointed with it. I like mine for sure.
  • ricardo
    I really appreciate your detailed feed back homie ! I'm really glad to hear you're loving yours. I feel more confident in making the purchase. I have the pax 2 so I'm pretty familiar with vapes and shit so I'm excited to try this one!! Besides battery, no issues on yours? Also, when you say clean a lot , about how often do you iso clean it? After 1 sessh 2 , 5 sessions?
  • ricardo
    mr. Killah is back! Thanks brotha for your feedback, I'm about to get so high when I order this !
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Bro.. I did it again... yeahh... what's missing?gi0gsadqh5bdj3fx.jpg
    f'in crucible bro, dammit. I took like five pulls man.. jumped up the temp and was like... yoooo... now I'm like yoooooooo
    Attachment
    image (94K)
  • SirCrackKillaH
    yeah man, dude, thing is cool for sure. most of these vapes are chill for sure man. I've just been on an Mv1 binge now for a bit, thing is mad cool to me. Little rocketship, fuck yeah
  • BlluntRapp
    I hope when the android app comes out i get something like this. I bought my MV1 in Oct or Nov and i get decent clouds, taste is good, smoothness etc, however I don't find it that potent. I can only go up to level 4 after starting lower otherwise it chars (had combustion twice when starting on 4, one time i started on 3 and had two pulls then went to 4 and still combusted). Out of my vapes- Volcano Digit, Cloud Evo, Mighty, and Elev8r this is the only one that i can't solely use for a whole day because the effects aren't potent enough and i feel like i'm wasting product compared to my other vapes
  • Chopan
    I have mine 5 days ago. At first I had some problems (learning curve) but at this moment I already found perfection xD. The blow he gives me is wooooow and he keeps me there for a long time. I bought an extra battery, but one tends to last about 3 decent sessions!
    In particular I pass through levels 1 (2 strokes, full flavor), level 2 (2 to 3 strokes) and finish with level 3 (2 strokes). It's all, K.O.
    I recommend setting to increase the power (red light).
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪starzboy77 I hope when the android app comes out i get something like this. I bought my MV1 in Oct or Nov and i get decent clouds, taste is good, smoothness etc, however I don't find it that potent. I can only go up to level 4 after starting lower otherwise it chars (had combustion twice when starting on 4, one time i started on 3 and had two pulls then went to 4 and still combusted). Out of my vapes- Volcano Digit, Cloud Evo, Mighty, and Elev8r this is the only one that i can't solely use for a whole day because the effects aren't potent enough and i feel like i'm wasting product compared to my other vapesBlluntRapp

Hi @BlluntRapp

Very sorry the Android App is not available yet.

It has taken our outside developers much longer than expected to complete as there were quite a few bugs and glitches that needed to be ironed out.

The firmware update will make a huge difference to performance and will be available via the Android App later this month.

In the meantime if you know anyone with an iPhone, they would be able to download the App for you so that you can update the firmware - it only takes a couple of minutes and they can delete it from their phone afterwards.

Hope this helps.

Best

Patrick
  • vinhale
    I pack tight all day. Not a euphemism.
  • ricardo
    thanks for the response. would u say your satisfied with your purchase?
  • ricardo
    sweeet glad u like yours? would u sau youre satisfied with your purchase? i have the pax 2 so im debating if it is worth selling it and buying this one
  • ricardo
    Yeah you like yours? Im thinking of selling my pax 2 for this vape. U think itll be worth it?
  • ricardo
    brooooo how are you about to forget the crucible?? thats hilarious !
  • midas
    I've done it myself. You can't really understand. It's a Ghost thing.
  • ricardo
    but you still love your ghost right?
  • midas
    Absolutely love it. I posted this elsewhere but I'll repeat it again. Before I got my MV1 I was using probably about 10% flower and 90% concentrates. Now I'm about 70% flower and 30% concentrates. And I do all my concentrates in the Ghost. I haven't fired up my e-nail in 2 months.
  • ricardo
    I did it guys i just ordered it !
  • Chopan
    I'm satisfied with the vape. The blow that hits me is great, that if you must try the configuration that best suits your needs and go playing with the amount of grass in the crucible.
    I do not know the pax 2, but I like the quality of the ghost's vapor.
  • ricardo
    thanks man I gave it a shot I just ordered it !
  • ricardo
    thanks homie, I just ordered so I'm hoping it's a good one. How is the taste in yours?
  • Chopan
    It depends on your grass, but I find it similar to the mighty on levels 1 and 2.

In my case, as I said, I also raised the level of power (there are comments in forums on how to do it) to find the blow I needed.

Please share your experience when you have yours.
  • ricardo
    will do bro thank you ! I'm from SF so I have access to the best weed in the world :)
  • BlluntRapp
    I'm definitely not unhappy with my purchase, it is a nice vape, but until the andriod app comes out and i'm able to set it to 210c without charring then it doesn't get quite as much use. None of my friends, family or work colleagues use Apple lol so I can't just quickly update with another phone.

Can anyone with the app post the temps of each level at default?
  • Dreamlike
    One thing worth mentioning is that Ghost is a great company. I’ve been blown away by their customer service. They really go above and beyond. It’s not just some of the best vape company service I’ve gotten, it’s some of the best customer service I’ve gotten from any company, period. Even in the early days, when they were getting beaten up here on the forum, it was because they were taking risks to show next-level service and one of those risks didn’t work out.

That said, the MV1 has had some early production problems. Judging by the balance of comments on the forum, most of them seem to have been worked out. I have had problems on the worse end of the spectrum, not all of which have been completely worked out yet. I’m not going to go into detail here because the Ghost team has been working extremely hard to solve them for me and I want to give them a chance to give me a happy ending before I write a full account. But as with the customer service, Ghost took some risks with the design of the MV1. The heat sink is brilliant. First of its kind. And very fussy. The removable crucible is genius. It is also awkward and quirky.

I suspect that in a couple of years Ghost will be legendary in the way that Storz and Bickel had been since they brought out the Volcano. I will probably be among the first in line for the MV2, whenever that comes out. But in the short term, be aware that you will be buying a cutting edge product, with all the good and bad that implies. If you don’t mind spending a few hundred bucks on a vape that is amazing when it works but may present some challenges, then go for it.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    hngrdmkis13i9jqe.png
    @BlluntRapp
    I think these are the default at 4 and 5, definitely for 1-2-3
    Attachment
    IMG_4702 (172K)
  • BlluntRapp
    Is the android app available yet?
  • ghostvapesofficial
    We will be sending an Official Announcement out very soon.

Release of the Android App is now imminent ;)

Best

Patrick
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Happy to advise that the Android App is finally available on the Google Play Store.

Thanks for your patience.

Best

Patrick
  • holodocsa
    I have gotten the mv1 as a gift- not working for me- I can turn it on and off, and get the green vape light, but further pushings of the button does nothing to change the temp-that is to say, NO changes in colors or number of lights. Moreover, when I use the app, it tell me that I am on a 2 green light temp, and I can change the temperature by rotating the dial- but no vapor- the unit will feel warm on the front.
    I have called multiple times to the phone number listed in the warranty section both to sales and technical- I have even sent an email note through their contact page- Yet NO return calls or emails!!!!!VERY frustrating. Some help would really be appreciated..thanks

mod added @ghostvapesofficial
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet