• ghost-ops
    Hi @holodocsa
    I will drop you a PM on your issues above and we will get you up and running without further delay. Apologies for the lack of response to email or phone enquiries, we have been moving over to a new ticketing system and have encountered some technical issues leading to some queries going missing and are working flat out to put things right for any customer who has been affected.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • holodocsa
    Thank you, it's good to hear that there is life out there! Not sure what PM is , but look forward to being able to enjoy what feel like a great machine.
  • MustB

A PM is a Private Message.
  • JoeKarate
    As a long-time crafty user, (I also own an E Nano, Pax 3, Solo 2, Elev8r, Dynavap) I LOVE the MV1. It hits like a total monster and the issues people had with the vape seem very much like an afterthought in my opinion. I rarely am even able to hear the noise of the heater over my surroundings, and I really enjoy the crucible system. Battery life is fantastic and they give you a free fast charger now. Crucible dispenser is awesome too.
  • ghost-ops
    Hi @holodocsa
    I'm dropping you a line in this forum thread because we now have 3 open PM threads which you don't appear to be able to see, I've no other way to contact you and you're understandably getting frustrated about the apparent lack of any response. I don't want to fill this one with the extensive trouble-shooting tips I sent but can you confirm you've got nothing in your Inbox from me with this information? I can assure you I have sent this and I do want to get you up and running with your MV1.

Thanks
    GhostOps
  • MustB

You can see your PMs (Private Messages) by logging in and clicking on the INBOX heading at the very top of the Vapelife forum page.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hi @holodocsa

I received a message from you a couple of hours ago and replied back to you straight away.

Just in case you are still having problems with your inbox I've pasted in my reply and the response from our Head of Customer Support below.

Hope this helps.

Best

Patrick

holodocsa
    this is holodocsa- I have contacted multiple times, both with calls, and contact info on site, I even have a ticket number from a message I sent-and with this message board- but I have yet to have any real contact about my dysfunctional vape. I might add, no one eEVER answers the phone as listed on the site. Soon , I will be publishing about this.
    2 hours ago
    ghostvapesofficial
    Hi @holodocsa

Sincere apologies for any difficulties you have encountered in trying to reach us.

We are in the process of moving over to a new system and are still ironing out a few glitches.

I'm copying in our Head of Customer Support @GhostWhitney who will take good care of you.

Kind regards

Patrick
    8 minutes ago
    GhostWhitney
    Hi,

Whitney from GHOST Vapes here again. I sent you a direct message as well on the 7th, and let you know that I was unable to locate a ticket or email from the names and email address provided. Do you have a ticket number? I'm happy to help.

Best,

Whitney
    GHOST Vapes Customer Support
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention