• ricardo
    I'm ready to pull the trigger and buy the MV1

Do you guys know if bud still does the buy back guarantee? Also, when I buy it what's buds link so he can get his credit? Also, is bud/ghost still giving a free quick charger ??

Thanks vape/weed family !

Mod added @VapeCritic @ghostvapesofficial
  • ricardo
    @vapecritic @ghostvapesofficial a response would be appreciated as i am trying to buy this asap!! thank you!
  • Bud

Hey my apologies for the late reply!!

Yes my buy-back offer is absolutely still good, and yes the fast charger will also be included (Y)

This is my Ghost referral link:
    https://www.ghostvapes.com/?acc=6f4922f45568161a8cdf4ad2299f6d23

Thank you for your support!!!
  • ricardo
    thanks a lot bud! Just ordered it, I'm excited to see if it's an excellent vape !
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪VapeCritic thanks a lot bud! Just ordered it, I'm excited to see if it's an excellent vape !ricardo

Hi @ricardo

Very sorry for missing your earlier message but I was in meetings for most of today and just got back a few minutes ago.

Thank you for putting your trust in us and for buying an MV1.

I think you are going to love it.

Please feel free to PM if you have any additional questions or if you need any help getting fully up and running.

Best

Patrick
  • Bruce
    Be ready! The unboxing is the best I have had to date! Better than iPhone! And I am a geek who relishes in the unboxing's.
  • Corndog
    Hi guys! I'm new to the forum and new to vaping! I was just wondering if Bud's buy back guarantee is still active and available. If so, when will it be good till? I'm waiting for this info before I decide on the purchase. Thanks in advance!
  • Corndog
    Oh, and does the fast charger still come with it when purchased with Bud's link?

Mod note, tagging Bud:?@VapeCritic
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet