• Flipz
    Got a little surprise in the mail this past weekend :D Just wanted to share these pictures for now!

43aj4r5iwhatuzw6.jpg
    7r5ly0acmewo3iqd.jpg
    edllhe29k44eqz6s.jpg
    fl9iv4y5gosl4kzw.jpg
    eeq0g7u9jvhcmx4q.jpg
  • JMM
    Looks awesome. I kicked myself because I ordered the galaxy like 2 days before the 4/20 sale, and when they put this up for pre-order. However, after receiving the galaxy and loving it, I don't think that ordering this as well would be a bad idea! How do you like the ceramic atomizer so far?
  • Flipz
    i only took 2-3 hits with the dish atomizer so let me use it a little more before jumping to any conclusions 8-)
  • Toolman420
    I am coming from the White rhino x-edition by HSTL Gang (like the micro-G) to the Gravity. I just placed the order today based on Buds review of the Galaxy. I can't wait to check it out. Will this pen have as much reclaim spatter as the other pens do?vHow often will this need to be cleaned if used daily
  • Toolman420
    I will have to say that the customer service at Kandypens is absolutely 100% five star. I spoke to Savannah, and Karris there and both were awesome to deal with.
  • Flipz
    Just some eye kandy lol

Pics of the test hole I drilled into a old kandypens piece first. Is real easy to do, just have a good sharp bit.
    12184cjjivseo3rh.jpeg
    umbn5ng8gj4cdi4v.jpeg
    Attachment
    IMG_0244 (18M)
  • SteveThePetPeeve
    Is anybody having issues with the quartz coils? First one I got crapped out entirely after an ISO cleaning. Lucky enough that they sent me a second and now after one month one of the coils crapped out. 1) anybody experienced durability issues with these? 2) is there any way to fix a coil that's been burned out? Thanks!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment