• BlluntRapp
    Fantastic vape, the flavour is next level. Effects are very good aswell
  • VapeCritic
    Hang on I'm confused, all I need to buy is the glass piece for $100?
  • bener

Bud, to me it looks like they are selling a glass inspired version of a Dynacap.
  • Jack-vic
    Yes its all you need to vape concentrates and dry herb. :-)
    Well a torch would make things easier if you have it. ;-)
  • Magicman
    This is real money maker. An all glass vape means alot of replacement parts dollars.
  • BlluntRapp
    How? just don't be a clumsy fuck and smash it around, and the total cost can't exceed 100$ unless you are buying multiple of the same thing.
  • BlluntRapp
    And get yourself a torch and you've got yourself one of the greatest vapes out. I own a volcano digit, vapexhale cloud evo, mighty, mv1, nonavong-s and this takes the cake by far.
  • bener

You're welcome :-)
  • Rockytdogg
    Looks cool enough, I guess:

If it were half the price I’d buy one today...
  • Namekian
    Man, I really want to get one with that New Years coupon they have but it says free shipping on all vaporizers and I can't get a free shipping option at checkout. :/
  • bener
    I ran my Dynavap with my water pipe last night but only with flower. This seems so similar, but I have never done concentrates with mine. It looks like this might take a bit less technique, but a lot more flame and heat. The mass of the glass is probably greater than my Dynavap's.
  • Rockytdogg

I don’t have any water pieces (save for the 30 yo purple graffix, heh) for vaping, and I’m not in hurry to buy any anytime soon (tho I do want to)...

I have a Dynavap M and tried mixing a bunch of extra kief in with a load (threw an extra ss screen directly on the Ti one) and it seemed ok... but I was thinking maybe one of these might be better for this and concentrates in general for a portable butane device... I’m kinda scared to dump a bunch of wax into my M... it just doesn’t seem right. Ha.

Anyways... yeah... $100 seems a little steep for me for something that will have such a short lifespan...
  • Baron23
    I don’t have any water pieces (save for the 30 yo purple graffix, heh) for vaping, and I’m not in hurry to buy any anytime soon (tho I do want to)...Rockytdogg

DHGate, man. Look to the stores of stevenlmz79, cleanclearglass, and sunshine as these are both well regarded suppliers.

Also, here is a good/bad DHGate glass seller list but I have not personally validated it (but have done business with stevenlmz and CCC and all was good).

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dhgate-aaaaaackkkkk-good-bad-seller-list.25475/page-8#post-1199562
  • bener

Yes, I hear you!

I just used my Dynavap with my plain old beaker bong, the Dynavap rubber mouthpiece set right in the downtube (or whatever it is called).

@Baron23’s suggestions are on point, but could prove to be habit forming... I suddenly have more glass acquired over the past month than the couple of pieces (except for small pipes) I’ve owned for a few decades :-O
  • Rockytdogg

Thanks, yeah, sorry, poor choice of words there.... what I mean to say is that I would love to have all kinds of glass, rigs and such, much like yourself, maybe even devote a whole room, but right now I have 2 little kids and a big goofy dog in a modest sized home.... so, portability and durability really is the priority for me.

How was it...?

And yes, the money, too, on such delicate stuff...
  • Baron23
    I'm with you, mate. I can't leave an oil rig or flower pot set up on my dining room table and I set up/tear down every time I use them. Different reasons...I have no small children in the house, but nonetheless fairly the same.

I actually have too much glass and there are a few pieces that aren't getting used and which I need to sell, tbh.

Surely you could get one very versatile DHGlass piece for $35 - 35 or so and stash it where ever you keep the rest of your stuff (you vape in the garage, right...do I remember that correctly?).

Just a suggestion.
  • Rockytdogg

Yep, you’re right about all of it, per usual, and I can justify most of it in my head, no doubt.... but there’s soooo much concrete and coldness in the garage and basement for glass right now.... and I’m lucky to have my own night table w/a couple of drawers in the warmth of my own house ...! So, until I finish an area down in the basement soon with carpet or rugs, it’s not gonna happen for like 6-7 years....
  • Aj85
    I’ve been watching this vape for a few weeks now.

I’m actuallly planning on getting one of these in the next week or so. Even if it does cost me an extra $35 for shipping.

All the first look videos I’ve seen (troy420, sneakypete and vapelifex) have been very complimentary.

I really like some of 7th floors other vapes especially the LSV and the SSV. The company really knows how to make a good full convection all glass pathway vaporzer.

The Elev8r seems like quite a complete kit. You get the heater head, a sic clip, screens, a ceramic liquid pad, a wand/mouthpiece, a bowl/WPA, a glass marble pick and an 18mm to 14mm glass reducer.

It’s all glass, full convection. The glass heater head has notches inside like mini ice pinches. This allows for a lot more heat and turbulence of the air that passes through it.

Flavour and effects have the potential to be right up there. Like a torch powered Cloud Evo.

The heated air only comes into contact with completely inert glass, your herbs and a tiny bit of stainless steel in the filters/screens. It uses less stainless steel than the Evo does.

It also only takes upto 30 to 45 seconds for the initial heat up. I’ve even been told you can do double deckers herbs and oil at the same time.

All in all, I’m really looking forward to trying this one out!

All the best,

Aj.
  • cilantro
    @Aj85I just got mine in yesterday. I'm realizing why VAS has hit me so hard over the years. There is no perfect vape for every person. But the search for the one(s) that meet our individual needs is what it's all about IMO. I really dig the ELEV8R. It's like a VapCap all-glass convection (minus screen) on steroids. (Heat up time notwithstanding). The chamber is pretty huge compared to many vapes, so in my limited experience so far, not great for microdosing. I tried less than the recommended 1/2" amount, coarse SCS shredded material and it extracted quite nicely/evenly in one monster hit. The included items in the kit really make the price point reasonable, along with the build quality. It is all glass, so flavor is expectedly EVO-like; outstanding and perhaps one point better for some. As AJ mentioned, it's like a manual EVO (all glass pathway minus screen). For a low-mid temp flavor chaser, obsessively careful and old school person like me, this is my 'portable' desert island vape that I've always wanted. Haven't done concentrates off the ceramic flavor pad but hear it's pretty great from online reviews.

Some negatives:

1) butane gas guzzler (45 seconds from cold ambient temp was not enough heat, even for me)
    2) heated glass heater tip will make you scream in pain if you accidentally touch it
    3) temp control really requires technique or 'feel' (a positive for me)
    4) vapor is on the warm side, but water diffusion would tame that

One caveat for the WPA – I use a 7 inch GRAVlabs bubbler and heating it requires you to either spin the whole glass contraption you've assembled, or remove the WPA with heater tip to spin and heat, leaving your flame quite close to your fingertips/hand. Extra caution with open flames is a must on this one, especially when medicated.
  • bener

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! That was a very helpful post.
  • Jack-vic
    Hear hear!! Indeed a very good post! Thx for sharing. :-)
  • Aj85
    thank you very much for your in-depth post and insights.

I also have many vaporizers mainly because my Use case changes every hour. Lol

Seriously though, I like to change which vapes I use a lot, so as not to get too used to any particular vape till the point it doesn’t seem to work as effectively.

Most of 7th floors vaporizers have large chambers, but they can be adapted to use much smaller amounts.

Have you tried putting just enough herb to cover the bottom screen, then maybe placing another screen or the liquid pad on top to hold the herbs in place? It might work, like with the Plenty when you put the liquid pad on top to hold the herbs in place for a smaller session.

Personally though, I’d be happy with the amount you described being one monster rip.

I’m really glad the build quality and the items in the kit make it seem good value. 7th floors glass components have always seemed very high quality as they own Elev8 glass blowers.

I’ve seen a few online reviewers saying they had to upgrade their blow torches before they got the expected heat up times or quicker.

If your worried about the cost of butane you could try a Parasene or Propane torch (though you’d definitely need to turn them down a bit) it should be safe as your not inhaling from the flame like you would with a Sublimator Eliminator or a sticky brick.

As for the danger of the hot glass and open flames I own the all titanium blow torch powered Sublimator Eliminator and have burnt myself a quite a few times over the years. Lol

Personally I like a little danger with my vapes it makes them taste even sweeter. Lol

I also really don’t mind a vape needing a feel or technique it makes them feel like much more personal devices.

A stopwatch and a specific flame length can help with these types of vapes and make them more consistent. I have to do the same for the Sublimator Eliminator. Especially when I’m already really medicated and finding it hard to count properly. Lol

Thanks again for the info.

I’m really excited to try one and will definitely be buying one soon.

All the best,

Aj.
  • LDiaz
    I really liked that video.
  • vbow
    oh im excited to hear your first impressions!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    in reply to missing post from Kakarot:

"Well I just bought one of these from 7th Floor got 2 day shipping, I will shoot a first impression and demo when it gets here.. Can't wait... this is my first torch vape!! yeeeHaw!!"
  • Herb
    I have heard nothing but good things about it.. I am pretty excited :D
  • vbow
    me too. but only from youtube videos. waiting to try my friends!
  • Other Side
    I have one. I got it a couple days ago and I REALLY like it! I own a bunch of torch vapes but I've been more on a battery kick lately so it was nice getting back into it.

Taste and Vapor Production are Grade A. I like that it can convert easily from a WPA to a straw setup.

Bring a big torch for this one. Like a dab torch. Just under a minute to heat up.

It's glass which is good and bad. Great taste but the whole vape could be gone in one false move. If you are clumsy with glass I'd avoid this one.

Overall really satisfied! Got this and the Supreme 3 at the same time. Talk about top shelf tasty heavy hitters! Boom!
  • VapeCritic
    If you are clumsy with glass I'd avoid this oneOther Side

Ummmmmm CRAP
  • Herb
    I am not bad about breaking glass but I am sure there will be many burns... I have scars from the Plenty bowls lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment