• Minhtroc
    vhy2qaeh3did3dfh.jpeg

I had broken both of this today. Can somebody tell me where i can buy the replacement . On the website only have the glass term and I can’t find the heat sink. Need help

mod added @ghostvapesofficial
  • Dazza78
    Ghostvapes.com is prob ur best bet, accident while cleaning? I broke some glass the other week
  • Minhtroc
    @ghostvapesofficial
  • Rockytdogg

Here you go, man: @ghostvapesofficial... Patrick will help you.

I had my original spare sleeve and mp saved away in a case that popped open over a tile floor last week and they both shattered...!

SUCKS BIG TIME!
  • Ooziah
    @ghostvapesofficial

I do believe selling the heatsink only has been discussed at GHOST somewhere along the line; I know I've brought it up; and I've broken that ceramic piece before as well. Comments?
  • BudsofWar
    crumps that's unfortunate. it's things like this that i need to see before purchasing when its released in the UK. Of course it's good knowing all the good things but it's very important to know what could break and go wrong. The vapes I've nearly had..... lol
  • VapeCritic

Snap!

Please PM me your address and I'll send you a new ceramic sleeve and glass stem, I have a few extras (Y)
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪Minhtroc

Snap!

Please PM me your address and I'll send you a new ceramic sleeve and glass stem, I have a few extras (Y)
    VapeCritic

Thanks Bud - just saw this now 8-)
  • Dazza78
    @VapeCritic enters the room vapecape flapping behind him
  • Downhillrider
    Got my MV1 Wednesday, broke the stem on Thurs. Sucks. Went to extend the stem and it pulled all the way out and my fumble fingers seemed to let loose. Stem straight to the hard wood floor and smash, broke as simple as that. Guess I need to be a lot more careful. $35 dollars shipped for 3 mouth pieces. More than 10% of what I paid for the whole unit. Seems like a better material should be used here. Or extra mouth pieces should be sent. Or maybe a glass and a composite of some sort in the package.

Man, this really sucks.
  • Rockytdogg

Maybe try and PM @VapeCritic and see if he has any extras... he did a few posts ago...
  • VapeCritic

Hey man I'm very sorry about that!!

It sounds like you ordered new ones already but I'm going to PM you now, let me hook you up with a few crucibles for the troubles.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Got my MV1 Wednesday, broke the stem on Thurs. Sucks. Went to extend the stem and it pulled all the way out and my fumble fingers seemed to let loose. Stem straight to the hard wood floor and smash, broke as simple as that. Guess I need to be a lot more careful. $35 dollars shipped for 3 mouth pieces. More than 10% of what I paid for the whole unit. Seems like a better material should be used here. Or extra mouth pieces should be sent. Or maybe a glass and a composite of some sort in the package.

Man, this really sucks.
    Downhillrider

Hi @Downhillrider

Sorry to hear about your situation.

We would be happy to send you a new stem free of charge on express delivery to help you out.

Please PM me back @ghostvapesofficial with your original order number so that I can identify you on our system and I will take care of it immediately.

We are actually in the process of manufacturing an alternative stem in Makrolon and this will be in full production next week.

It's a very good alternative to glass and is widely used in medical devices including blood filters and kidney dialysis machines.

We will still be producing glass stems but I suspect most people will prefer the Makrolon option.

In addition to the fact that it's virtually unbreakable in normal use - unless you stamp on it, it's a much lower production cost and will be a far cheaper option to glass.

Hope this helps.

Best

Patrick
  • Downhillrider
    And this right here was one of the main deciding factors on my purchase. Above and beyond customer service trying to make everything right even when it was obviously my fault. And a great support forum with helpful users.

Thanks @Rockytdogg
    and
    a big Thank you to @VapeCritic and @ghostvapesofficial
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal