• BobCat
    Greetings,

The AirVape XS is a nice complement to my Mighty, and I am curious about the X's new features: larger chamber, new mouthpiece, new 'cooling unit.'

Has anyone purchased this vape or, more importantly, used it?

I know Apollo implemented some of @VapeCritic 's feedback on the XS production. Did Bud offer any improvements which were instituted on The X?

I appreciate your feedback.
  • Rockytdogg
    Whoops, wrong one...!
  • BobCat
    Almost identical to the Airvape XS

cjmu0m8y7be791m3.png
  • Bud

Just got mine yesterday, it has some improvements to the XS mainly the new magnetic airbox and ceramic mouthpiece. It's easier to use and get the top on and off, it should stay cleaner longer, and it's not clear anymore so you won't see the buildup in the mouthpiece. The oven was also slightly improved.

I'll let you know after I use it if the performance seems noticeably different between the two.

Here's some quick pics I just took of mine, I haven't broken her in yet but the magnetic top and MP feel great:

jz25kcsp6zzyx84r.jpeg
    9k1ljo2fwngdmdwx.jpeg
    zfmwufaxxuv76atq.jpeg
    sooj5rg7f1if73d7.jpeg
    4jxmuvtq95s7w92n.jpeg
    6bhw0piblhj1lsak.jpeg
    7ip94ueylcub5zl1.jpeg
    iqlk1tq3nu4nyfwz.jpeg
  • BobCat
    I truly appreciate your reply and pics. Airbox on XS was a con for me. I have only been vaping 18 months and have been a forum member for 6 months. However, since my interest in vaping began 2 years ago, I became diligent with my research in multiple articles, forums, videos etc. You are THE preeminent reviewer IMO. I find your knowledge, integrity, and ability to grow from feedback unmatched. Stay up Brother!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment