• Kakarot
    Yuck, making anything with ABV is disgusting if your going to make edibles,creams or tinctures use good herbs. I guess it is a good option if you running low or out BUT if you have some Pappy Passion Flower to spare throw a little fresh in there :sweat:
  • VapeCritic
    I just did a very rough calculation and have probably thrown out about 15 pounds of AVB since I started vaping :groan: LOL

The thought of eating it makes me wanna :vomit:
  • Dapieguy
    make some Canna oil out of.
  • okla68m
    Looks like the Solo got the Highest % Extaction
  • okla68m
    Did a Water Cure on an 1/8th of abv for 5 days, changing in water 2 times a day. Let Dry, did a Everclear Extraction for 10 minutes, evaporated, scraped the oil/goo.....Vape Pen......HEAD/BODY RUSH.....COUCH LOCKY.
    The AWFUL ABV taste is Gone, but, Still tastes like Combusting Bowl Scrapings, Not the Best, But, Will do the Job....don't think I'd want to do bit if I had things to do....Blitzed.....ABV was Vaped to 186°C (seems to be the Sweet Spot on my XS)
  • Baron23
    ↪Baron23
    Looks like the Solo got the Highest % Extaction
    okla68m

Yes indeed....but this was one very small study so I wouldn't make too much of it. But yes, it showed that the Solo was very effective.
  • Señor Negro
    I'm not sure why because i have no previous experience with vapes but the AVB from my Pax3 is so dark even using the first pre-set heat config.
    I can't provide pictures right now (I will asap if i don't forget to :sweat: ) but i guess i am so used to smoke that now i cannot avoid overhitting my bud thinking there's always something left to vape (turns out that even then i can still produce visible vapor)
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet