• MAbud
    @VapeCritic

there is a lot I love about this. Looks like a high end, more portable dab unit. Almost volcano like in looks to me. I do have to say though at this price point the fact that it is heat settings and not full user control is a miss. This is not a unit for novices given the price point so there needs to be a full level of control provided.
  • Baron23
    premiumVapeCritic

premium = fucking expensive? :-! :-! >:)
  • Baron23
    Alright....let's lay it out. This isn't a full enail...its sort of one of these portable enails made by a pen manufacturer. Price is $380.

To compare:

DHGate glass of your choice....let's go on the high end for $50
    Auber RDK-300 with coil = $145
    D-nail full up Slim Line Halo with Carb cap AND SiC Halo = $180

Total = $375 for a complete, high powered, top of the line enail.

Yeah, some people are going to be attracted to it as an integrated cool looking appliance, but its priced at least $180 too high, IMO.

And yes, I haven't used one so that criticism would be fair.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    The thing looks like a small holoprojector, $380 for a holoprojector is good yo. They should put little multicolor leds in it to light it up. Holoprojector dab machine.. one year warranty though.. that is kinda lame. I’d love to try it though :)
  • Mc69

agree with you 100%, having the liger and dnail sic/quartz halos. but i can see it for someone who needs stealth, possibly a family man with young children (just an example) who only has a few minutes to take a dab and cant wait for the heatup of an enail and the space it takes for setup.

but yea, personally would never spend that much...should be priced a lil closer to the source enail, maybe a lil higher premium
  • Baron23
    i can see it for someone who needs stealth, possibly a family man with young children (just an example) who only has a few minutes to take a dab and cant wait for the heatup of an enail and the space it takes for setup.Mc69

I agree completely....there are definitely use cases and people out there that would appreciate something like this but not want to go the full enail rig route.

But we are also in violent agreement that the price is just too dang high unless this has some kind of magic that's not obvious.

Cheers
  • Karec
    Yes i fit in that category of family man with young children, having a rig with torch its impossible, but with the EVO i can have similar experience and do dabs, and do dry herbs and kief and more so spending another bag of money just for a good-looking lava lamp vaporiser unit that can only do dabs nahhh, off course i would love to try it hahahahahah
  • welshman
    Its almost the price of the Flowerpot if you already have suitable glass (i know i keep banging on about it everywhere, its just been a month long honeymoon period haha) and although im sure there are use cases and it'll probably have to be near on rig quality for that money, really why would anyone aiming for stealth/not setting up a whole rig not just get a source nail or even puffco plus? The source nail even has a glass recycler and some mad space ship looking glass thing and would come in at about $150 for a device that unless there's some other magic at work here, does the same thing and heats up in 5-7 seconds. Not to say it won't be good but how much better can it be? I'd definitely be interested in seeing it reviewed

edit: actually thinking about it 5-7seconds is the quartz bucket on the source, I can't remember how long the heat up was for ceramic
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet