• VapeCritic
    A comment from a fellow forum member triggered me to make this thread, and I think it's a really great idea.

Post here about any new vaporizers or products that aren't fully released yet. You can also post important vape news and industry rumors here too.

If any particular topic is getting a lot of action we'll move it over to it's own thread (Y)
  • VapeCritic
    I'll start it off...

You guys heard about VapeCritic wanting to make a vape? I bet it sux!
  • Baron23
    I bet it sux!VapeCritic

Yeah, and that Vape Critic asshat will sell us down the river for money cause he's a sell out to industry and a complete shill. LOL

You think you have caught shit before....just wait for the trolls to come out to play if you release a vape! :-O

Ah, on second thought....fuck em all. haha
  • Jack-vic
    I like to see a trailer if possible. ;-)
    Do you know anything about it yet? Any Teasers?
  • Jack-vic
    https://www.hazevaporizers.com/product/haze-merger-vaporizer/
    I know this has been posted before.
    Looks like a upgrade to the Haze v3.
  • Philly
    Like to know about the Evo portable. Read about it twice on FC.
  • VapeCritic

Sweet i haven't heard anything about either of those!

What do we know about the portable EVO, anything?
  • Dazza78
    I heard a rumour that @VapeCritic has already got a tester unit of his own vape built already
  • VapeCritic
    i'll definitely share everything about the vape i make, right now I'm still brainstorming and thinking of how to put together a prototype!
  • Dazza78
    @VapeCritic sorry I just had to
  • Aj85
    I’ve also been hoping and waiting for VXLs portable for years.

Didn’t the guys at boundless say they where releasing a desktop this coming year?

I’ve also heard of an electric Iolite. The iolite E plus.

Vapium have been working on the Vapium Minimal for a while now also.

Im also hoping that S&B will come out with somthing new soon.

All the best guys,

Aj.
  • Cl4ud3
    Yeah the desktop, they had it on IG a while ago. It has a built in speaker :-}
    I don't know what else to say lol
  • Aj85
    To be honest I’m not the biggest fan of the Boundless vapes so far. lol

I just remembered hearing they where releasing a desktop this year.

Personally, I think they should concentrate on improving the vapor quality of their products and making them the best vaporizers they can be. Rather than using gimmicks like speakers to sell their Vaporizers whilst still building them as cheaply as possible.

I know It’s against the rules to bad mouth vaporizer company’s so I’ll leave it there. Lol

All the best,

Aj.
  • Philly
    I heard it's coming out next quarter.
  • Other Side
    the Haze Merger is a ways off and will be completely redesigned from what you see here.

Right now the focus is launching the Square.
  • Aj85
    When you make your vape if it’s a portable try and incorporate a stun gun for electrocuting the shit out of trolls when your not too high to care what people say.

Also, no ones gonna steal your vape if it’s also a stun gun.Lol

Imagine that at a concert security check and a security guard try’s to confiscate your vape.Lol

All the best,

Aj.
  • Jack-vic
    Do you know how it will be redone?
  • Other Side
    No details.. I just know they were not happy with the design/size.
  • Jack-vic
    Ido agree. The Haze v3 looks to be alot smaller.
  • Jack-vic
    They shuld just top spec the Haze v3 with digital control and better ovens ( and make them round ) with faster heat up.
  • Baron23
    I know It’s against the rules to bad mouth vaporizer company’s so I’ll leave it there. LolAj85

Not true. If you have a negative experience or negative view and are willing to post it while remaining polite and civil, I don't think you will run into any issues.

If you come back time and time again to post the same negative view without any additional information or activity, then that get's looked at as bashing.

Cheers
  • Aj85
    thanks for the clarification.

I guess I was taking the first line of rule five on the forum rules and posting guidelines page a bit too literally. Lol

V. This isn't the place to bash vape companies. Believe me, we're all well aware that no company is perfect, and some are of course better than others, but if you have a personal gripe with a company you should contact them directly to work out your issue. If your desired outcome is not achieved, you can post about your experience, but do not post things like "xyz company sucks", "don't buy from xyz", or "xyz is a scam". You can say you don't like a particular company if you didn't have a good experience but please leave it at that. Do not post comments about companies you haven't personally dealt with unless it's a question.

I just didn’t want to get to the point where Im saying my negative opinions about their products till the point it seems like I’m bashing Boundless.

Thanks again, buddy.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Rockytdogg
    Doesn’t Boundless pride themselves on being a “value” brand anyway...? They aren’t inexpensive without a reason, I’m sure...

But I agree, what’s the point on calling out a manufacturer for using cheap parts, when their vapes are on the less expensive side...?
  • Aj85
    See that’s a lot of my problem with Boundless........

They’re not inexpensive. The RRP Of the CFX is £159 and the CFV is £180 that’s actually quite a lot of money.

There’s many other lower priced vapes I like and recommend much much more than the CFX and CFV at those prices, there’s even a load of really good plug in units, or there is In my country at least.

Also, the CF and CFX vapes seem to be tuned for quantity of vapor over quality of vapor. So it kinda looks like they perform better than they actually do. IMO

IME, the CFV is very weakly full convection heated and suffers really bad battery life. It actually feels like its worse performing for the lack of conduction yet it’s even more money than the other Boundless products.

I’ve even seen multiple Boundless live streams where they admit if you take the ABV from the CFV at maximum temperature then put it in the CFX, you’ll still get more out of it because it also uses conduction.

IME though, the CFV is the only full convection vape I’ve used that doesn’t fully extract from your material even on the highest heat setting.

IME, the CFV (both units I’ve had anyway) produces no visible vapor below around 200c and maxes out at (I think) 230c so £180 for a vape that has 30c usable range and even after multiple stirs you have to put it in another vaporizer to achieve full extraction.

Boundless bashing over now, I promise.Lol

All the best,

Aj.
  • Rockytdogg

Well, I guess I was thinking more Black Friday deals over here type “inexpensive” then... heh.
  • Aj85
    you’re right though, they do pride themselves on being a “value” brand.

Most the other vapes I like much more than the Boundless ones, also had decent Black Friday offers.

All the best,

Aj.
  • Cl4ud3
    Now I got to say I don't really agree with most of what you have said. The quality of vapour from the Boundless units aren't bad at all and I will say my CFX has better quality output than some of my older (more expensive) conduction vapes. I think though you will find all modern china produced vapes are looking at output volume now first and quality second ,and not one manufacturer.

You have to also remember prices, when the Boundless vapes dropped and were those prices the majority of established vapes were well over the £200 or £250 mark and subsequently have dropped a lot.

The CFV, I have 2 and both perform identically. On glass I can extract everything and leave the AVB black almost combustion level, it is a true convection vape unlike some other products being mis sold as such. The wooden rings don't add heat like some glass stem vapes so I know some people had issues not getting vapour if they couldn't draw correctly.
    I can also get vapour from the CFV at 350 f with the wood rings, no issues at all.

The battery life isn't the best, but then it's comparable to some other well know and well touted vapes and those aren't given such a hard time over it.

Are they the best vapes in the world, probably not but they are great entry and mid level vapes for the prices.

I'm not here to defend Boundless just giving my opinion as I have a few of their products.

Edit:- regarding the CFV, tried mine today to see how low It will go and produce vapour as I hadn't actually gone lower than 350. Started at 330F for me, a nice light session and with the wood ring.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment