• Baron23
    hi and thanks. Yeah, I saw that pic in the FC thread and was wondering if he bought it (like from RBT) or if he made it.

Thanks for the info. (Y) X-)
  • Magicman
    The level of craftmanship, design, and attention to detail in the making of this device is on Stradivarius levels. The first 25 will end up being Shelby Cobras, i.e. worth more than retail price.
  • Magicman
    Sadly for these same reasons, most if not all of us will never even see one of these babies in real life.
  • Magicman
    This is just a museum piece.
  • Magicman
    That being said, I will meet Duff and Other Side in a 3-way DEATHMATCH for one of their Nomads. We will all wear our stretchy pants.
  • Magicman
    Of course this battle will occur in Roswell Georgia at the Haze Back Lot. (Formally a Home Depot.)
  • MAbud
    How about we move on and stop the hype. Only makes the lottery list grow bigger for those already on it...
  • dmonster
    I really hope Marc does something different for the capsules and screens. I always found those awkward and difficult to use. Had both FW 3 and 4 and sold them off because I got tired dealing with the capsules. Too tiny and hard to get the screens in right. Excited to see what it looks like and how it works though!
  • VapeCritic
    Ah yes that is quite a piece for the Vape Museum!
  • VapeCritic
    I really want an updated Plentyyyyy
  • welshman

It’s been a decade since the plenty was released. Surely they’ve had time to do a v2 haha!
  • johnwillyums
    Interesting trying to track the Ghost MV1.
    Vapefiend.co.uk have them listed, but out of stock. I get that, they're new. A representative emailed me saying that they were waiting for their supply of a redesigned heat assembly apart, and that the vapes were stuck at customs, but should be sorted in two weeks. Great, can't wait.
    However I'd sent a mail to Ghost themselves, enquiring about direct sales and whether their supply to Vapefiend was imminent.
    Got a nice note from Whitney, saying that they might well be working with Vapefiend but there were no orders yet.
    Curious.
  • Kinick23
    @Cl4ud3 qq on the Nomad, is the only way to contact Dan by signing up to FC and messaging him to get on wait list ?
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Was it here or FC? Vapcap might be looking into a larger bowl size. But a larger bowl size changes how the vape performs. There have been refined things happening with the vapcap line to begin with. So maybe it is that much more in reach?
  • Cl4ud3
    FC seems to be the main site he's using but he has been updating progress on Reddit too, is his email.
  • elykpeace

It does mention a newer airpath

Here's a message from Marc regarding the fw5 for those interested

It'll be temp controlled but you hold a button like a manual and it turns on to your previously set temp instantly as soon as you press the button.

It'll still use draw sense... It'll heat up to set temp whenever you are holding the button and drawing at the same time (except first couple secs of button hold, when no draw is needed). It will also use draw sense to adjust heater temp based on draw speed (faster = hotter), so it will be much easier to learn because you can use any draw speed you want. Hopefully it can even be used while walking :)

The heater will be more powerful, but more important, the heater and herb chamber configuration are totally changed to better capture waste heat and to use more radiation heating (along with convection).

Also there is going to be a built in 4 or 5 chamber tray to allow rapid reload. Each chamber is about half the size of a fw4 chamber, but you can pack it in pretty tight so more like 3/4 the size. The reason for multiple smaller chambers is that you get more fresh, flavorful draws and a more consistent distribution of cannabinoids with each use (imagine if you use a large chamber and only take a couple draws, then an hour later take a couple more... the first session will give you more low boiling point compounds while the second will give you more high boiling point compounds, at least in theory) Smaller chambers also mean much better airflow. Even when packed tight you won't get clogging like on past fw models.

All these changes combined will mean it is much better for doing a really quick draw or two or microdosing while still being capable of larger or group session because of the quick reload tray.
  • Philly
    Beautiful. Looks like the waiting list is going to be long. Lots of folks want these.
  • elykpeace

There was 6 of us Jan 16th. I'm sure it's grown (Y)
  • Jack-vic
    Anyone know anything about the Boundless desktop unit that was supposed to come?
  • katdaddy

Not until much later in the year.
  • Jack-vic
    Ok thx. :-)

Regards
  • katdaddy

No problem.
    From what I understand, it’s still in early development. Good part is it will hopefully be done before next Chinese New Year
  • elykpeace
    Some what unrealeased

The PsMini (portside mini) I know bud was showing off a Skelly in the last live stream; this is the smaller all inclusive induction heater for the vapcap.

Gotta say it's a neat little toy (Y)

I know some people have them now. But there is a list to jump on

6502oh7rwiqgn34z.jpg
  • MAbud

How did you add that decorative side panel?
  • elykpeace
    I made it! I do a lot of custom vinyl decals/ heat transfer vinyl for work
  • MAbud

Great! Mine is due in 2-3 weeks. I’ll reach out :)
  • cottoalvapore
    where to buy? how much it costs?
  • elykpeace
    You guys can pm me ideas if youd like, I already have the dimensions. Clip art works best for images and the lines can't be TOO intricate.:-!

Depends on what your looking to do. If it's a single color maybe like 5 shipped. I'd just mail you a completed decal on transfer tape/backing and you can apply it yourself! It's an easy way to customize your gear. I even made little lables for my jar and pelican case :P
  • Law7764
    The supreme 4! This time it’s a plug in desktop:)
  • VapeCritic

Woah woah woah really??

V3 is a monster hitter I'm just terrified of using dab torches :-}
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal