• Other Side
    I'm good thx Baron. There is no reason to discuss this further here. I will not feed Pam again.
  • VapeCritic
    Thanks for playing nice everybody!
  • PureVape
    Have you reviewed this?
    Vivant VLeaf Portable Vaporizer
    VLeaF-vaporizer.jpg
    Sorry for taking up forum space if you have. :smile:
  • VapeCritic

Don't be silly there's plenty of space to go around :sweat: :sweat:

I haven't tried that one, hmmmm it's only $50 which is less than half the price of their Vivant that I reviewed, I can't imagine it being very good but by the way it sounds it could probably produce a lot of vapor. Has anybody tried one of these?
  • PureVape

Do you ever watch this guys review, he put this up last night
    https://youtu.be/Wl0xN_yh1Vw
    with it having 5 settings and a pot chamber it does look good, can not see you getting many vapes from it though, not at 10 mins a time and with a 2600 mah battery.
  • Rockytdogg

Those guys always crack me up...
  • Gergin
    Have you looked on Wish? Pax 2 for $30 Pax 3 $65! Either fakes or rejects, right? Lmao it's almost free.
    Couple "Snoop" vaporizers for almost nothing. I bought one to take fishing. Cheap enough to be disposable. Ill let you know if it actually works.
  • ntropy
    Those are chinese "clones" aka fakes.
  • VapeCritic

Definitely fake, ntropy is on point :ok:
  • Budtoldmeto
    Man, the real pax 3 is in my all time top five
  • Budtoldmeto
    Thanks for the review on it, bud!
  • VapeCritic

Very glad you're diggin it bruv :ok:
  • Gergin
    Of course they are fakes! Lol
    Just bought a CFX and the Airvape X. Accidently Over medicated at work, I bought 1 to many. Weeeeeeeee Damn the Moonshine Haze!
  • Skyvaper
    @PureVape
    I'd watch the channel you posted from YouTube for entertainment only. Id recommend the following for information purposes.
    Vape Critic
    Sneakypete
    Vapelife X
  • Rockytdogg
    @PureVape
    And 420crapzone if you want to feel like an Asshole or Einstein...

Guess which one I usually choose?
  • PureVape

Thanks for that. :up:
  • sandyv
    Sativa or Indica...... Which do you prefer and why? :cool:
  • revolution
    Are there any new on-demand convection vapes on the horizon? I would hope for a firefly 3 but until now I didn't hear any rumors.
  • PAM
    there is the Lil' Bud that came out this week ,

FireWood 5 is suppose to come out this spring/summer .
  • revolution
    I see but unregulated is not what I'm looking for. Thanks for the tip anyway.
  • Cl4ud3
    Regulated on-demand and on the horizon would be the Haze Square. Not sure on anything else, regulated, coming soon.
  • VapeCritic

I've been wondering about a FF3 also but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, I don't think S&B is gonna go the way of full convection either, and I would imagine that Grasshopper has their hands full lately. Maybe more from Ghost but not sure how soon.

Haze Square will be available soon which is convection and on-demand, but other than that I think it's really just some cheaper chinese ones coming out lately that claim full convection but may or may not be, and there may or may not be formaldehyde in the vapor :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: JK
  • Rockytdogg

Hey-oh!

Mashed podadoes!
  • Ooziah
    it's really just some cheaper chinese ones coming out lately that claim full convection but may or may not be, and there may or may not be formaldehyde in the vapor...VapeCritic

;0

..."A minor difference...now, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

@VapeCritic
  • Bruce
    The Pax 3 Basic is a later model Pax 3, it even detects when inhaling. The app is also very good. No big boxing, just a reg. box the magnetic charger works well and is 3 times smaller. The Basic comes in the Matte colors that others seem to like. $200 and a 10 year warranty. The effects are awesome.

I was never a fan of the Pax 1, 2, 3, I didn't like at all. The Pax Basic 3 covered all the flaws in the previous Pax. See I am fair!~
  • Jack-vic
    Hoping so much for a S&B upgrade soon. :-)
    But mainly the Plenty and the portables. Mabye faster heat up for the Volcano but its not a must.
    The Volcano classic is pretty much perfect, in my opinion.

Regards
  • VapeCritic

The time is ripe for a Plenty update!!! :cheer:
  • BestBuds
    It would be great if they looked less utilitarian and a little more like a premium device. Vapes now are getting so good so quickly. A vape lineup like S&B has, has to look as good as it performs. I would just like to see more premium materials used.
  • Rockytdogg

Maybe go for a newer DeWalt look instead of the OG Black & Decker...??

Yellow and black plastic...? Think about it!! HOTT!

d0hgy0y4gz3996g7.jpeg
  • Bruce
    There is a Very High chance you will get a fake if you buy from Wish or any company. Ebay and Craigslist there are more fakes than authentic. These clones are not regulated unsafe, The way I prefer is to buy it in a store. If not, I go to the manufacturers website or after the Vape Critics Reviews.

The only way of getting a Pax 3 for under $180 is almost impossible if its real. I would spend the $200. A fake is worse, its worthless.

Also THE best thing you can do is go to google and put in fake pax, the articles and videos are very informative.

PS The Pax 3 Basic is better than the Pax 3 deluxe. The entire insides have been refined. You dont get the insert with the Basic. I have one its okay. It really is just cool that a Pax 3 can do concentrates. For my short time using concentrates. The insert would waste a lot, very flimsy. and not easy to clean.

Hope that helps. Vape On America!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet