• katdaddy
    Figured I’d post the email I received in case anyone’s interested. Personally, I’m happy to wait for a better unit.

In Regards to your recent Tera Pre-Order
    Attention Boundless Customer,

We like to formally apologize to those who have pre-ordered the Tera with the notion that the unit would be shipping out January 10th. Ultimately, the ship date for the Tera has been pushed back. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are working around the clock to get the Tera into your hands as quickly as possible and appreciate all of your support; we hope to re-establish and implement the quality service that Boundless is known for as soon as possible. Once we are given a concrete shipping date, an email will be sent out notifying you of the update.

Putting the customer first, we are working diligently to ensure that every unit we craft is safe to use, well made, and overall affordable. The original Tera design was a unit that featured an aluminum chamber. After hearing mixed reviews from our customers we collectively made the decision to change the chamber material. Stainless steel was decided on to eliminate any chance of aluminum leaching into the vapor. We also included the unit to feature a safety heat up mode. The Tera will not heat up until you direct it to; hold down the power button for at least three seconds to begin heating your favorite herbs. A concentrate mode has been added with one pre-set temperature of 500°F. To use, simply place the concentrate on top of the mesh pad and drop into the chamber.

*To switch between the two modes, dry herb and concentrate, it’s an easy three clicks of the power button.

There has been a high level of anticipation and hype regarding the newest Boundless unit, the Tera. The Tera is the only stylish portable aromatherapy unit with two removable batteries. This convection powered unit can reach temps up to 428°F in under sixty seconds and features an airflow that is undeniably powerful and full of flavor. The unit comes equipped with two interchangeable mouthpieces; make sure to use the glass mouthpiece for extra flavor and a more open airflow. We want you to receive the best first production unit we can offer and appreciate your dedicated support.

We would like to thank you for your continued patience. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,
    Boundless Technology, LLC.
  • MAbud
    No subsequent date is not a great sign
  • Cheebachiefer
    Dealt with this yesterday! Called Boundlass or as I now call them "Bungleit" spoke to "Ray" in CS and per his email the Tera was stuck in "custom", I'm sure he meant Customs.

Proceeded to get a refund on my Tera pre-order and applied that to an Arizer Argo, which shipped same day.

Boundless needs to layoff their own supply and be attentive to basic bidness functions like keeping to ship dates.
  • bener
    be attentive to basic bidnessCheebachiefer

Seems like you and Ray in CS there must have the same email ailment :D
  • katdaddy

This dude was just temporarily banned from FC for freaking out on the Tera thread and making personal attacks. Just a heads up.
  • Rockytdogg

I guess you showed them then, huh?!
  • Namekian
    Oh no! They missed ONE ship date!? Those bastards! Try owning a Grasshopper buddy if you think thats bad. :/
  • Cheebachiefer
    @katdaddy, you some type of hall monitor? Tattling on the new guy for "freaking" out on the Tera thread? Man get a clue and a sense of proportion, I am tired of bidnesses dangling shipping dates in order to pull in new pre-orders. Bungleit isn't so big they can afford one lost customer

Mod edit
  • Cheebachiefer
    Hey @Namekian, it isnt one blown date but four. Try being more informed b4 you pop off.

Mod edit :- trolling
  • VapeCritic

Heyyyyy you are welcome to post your thoughts & experiences here just please refrain from company bashing or name calling to keep the peace.

We have just a few simple rules here that we kindly ask to be followed: https://forum.vapelife.com/page/rules
  • Cheebachiefer
    Hey bud, understood, but when stunads attack me they get slapped down harder than the weak attempts they made. Also I am complaining about Name guy using bastard, now send him a love note.
  • GhostMV1User
    Didn't Boundless explain why the ship date was delayed? They switched from aluminum to stainless steel, that caused a production run delay.

Seems pretty simple and in facts, happens quite a lot.

Looks like you going on and on about nothing...
  • Cheebachiefer
    Mod edit : Trolling removed
  • Namekian
    Bastard isn't a curse word and it was sarcastically directed at Boundless, not a person, little different buddy. :-}
  • katdaddy

and the personal attacks start.......
  • Cl4ud3
    The user here gave you a valid reason as to why there was a delay, you don't have to like it but you have been warned once about your attitude here.
  • Cheebachiefer
    @Namekian...what happened to the "one" missed ship date?

Mod edit: trolling removed
  • Cheebachiefer
    Dear @Cl4ud3, boundless has missed four ship dates and the material change can only explain one, so now what?

Trolling removed
  • Namekian
    Well aren't you a delight, I'm guessing you don't have many "buddies". Enjoy being mad at the world non-buddy. :D
  • Cheebachiefer
    Thanks @Namekian, I am rather delightful, good of you to notice, buddy.

Mod edit: Trolling
  • GhostMV1User
    Dude, LET IT GO.

Boundless missed ship dates. So did Ghost. Probably at least a half dozen others AND if we move out of the vape industry, probably a few more products have missed ship dates.

Stop calling people names, not mature.

And, one final thing. You didn't 'slap' anybody down. All you did was type on a keyboard. That's not slapping, that's typing on a keyboard, trying to sound tough.
  • Cl4ud3
    and since you can't be civil and have been warned and told to read the rules you can take a time out.

I'm warning everyone else not to continue with this, no witty comebacks or other remarks.

edit : Cleaned the thread up so it's more acceptable, removed as much of the troll postings as I felt was best.
  • GhostMV1User
    Ooops, sorry, was typing that while you did. My bad.

I'll sit in a corner an vape for 10 minutes. I promise. :)
  • katdaddy

Chillllllllll dude.
    It's a fucking vape. If you pre-order, you MAY face delays. It happens.
    If you can't deal, then don't pre-order, but to go around bashing a company and then even worse, fellow forum members (on TWO sites, no less) is NOT the way to behave and have your point even listened to.
    Maybe go have an attitude adjustment. You really need to take a step back and relax. It's a vape. We're PEOPLE.

Serenity now
  • Heroin Batman
    thanks for cleaning it up, I am interested in the Tera big time. Saw a bunch of new posts added, came in and was like 'oh...'. I love my boundless cf as far as value for the money it's my best vape. I'm excited to hear reviews when ppl get Teras in their hands.
  • katdaddy
    I’m looking forward to the Tera also. Really enjoy my cfx with WPA.
    I’ve got the Tera on preorder from their thanksgiving weekend deal. High hopes for this!
  • justjustin
    when did they start offering pre-orders for the Tera? October? Thought it was first available in December
  • katdaddy
    Besides Thanksgiving weekend, preorders started Dec 1, but only for a couple weeks.
  • justjustin
    how many ordered thanksgiving weekend? Did BNDLS say if they will be able to fill all pre-orders in the first batch?
  • katdaddy
    I pre-ordered Thanksgiving weekend (cyber Monday)
    They said the pre-orders were only open for 2 weeks so they could fill all orders with first shipment.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet