• Jayee
    and I have to say that its hyped up reviews don't match what I feel about it compared to my Crafty...

My biggest complaint is the bowl size...too small and annoying to have to keep refilling.

Also much more difficult to use and fill. Vape quality is good but still prefer the Crafty vape quality by comparison.

So I feel like this vape is overpriced for what it should provide. Actually a little pissed that I just didn't get a Mighty cause the biggest complaint I've had for the Crafty is the battery life.

So its ok, but not planning to use this vape much at all except when my Crafty needs charging..oh well...
  • VapeCritic
    Bummer! Shoot me a PM with your name, address & email and I'll send you a pre-paid return label to buy it back from you!
  • Jayee
    really? thank you bro!!
  • VapeCritic
    Everyone must be happy (Y) :D
  • Jayee
    (Y) (L)
  • Baron23
    Everyone must be happy (Y) :DVapeCritic

Even me? If so, I will take the winning Power Ball ticket, please. hahaha

Seriously, it would make me very happy. LOL
  • Terry1951
    @Jayee

I have one since August, and I admit that I did go through a period where I regretted buying the MV1.

However after a learning curve, one day everything dropped into place and I love it. I realised that I wasn't using it quite correctly.

The vapour quality and coolness of the vapour flavour is excellent.

It seems to get you more stoned faster than with other vapes I've used. The extraction appears to be very efficient.

Bowl size is a bit of a pain, but you get used to that too. The bowl might be a challenge for the less dexterous, but I can pop it in and out without even thinking about it now. A fast charger and at least one spare battery are essential.

But what most impresses me most is the Customer Service which is the best I've encountered in 66 years.

Every single one of the team are devoted to this product. You can tell that each and every one of them have a personal attachment to it and have confidence that any problems can, and will be ironed out.

They are all under enormous pressure but I've yet to see one of them be anything other than courteous and wanting to help despite taking abuse, not least from me, on the forums.

If you decide it's not for you, fair enough. But I think you're jumping the gun on this.

You won't see that response fromStorz & Bickel if you decide their vape is not for you.
  • VapeCritic
    excellent post!
  • VapeCritic
    Attachment
    If-I-ever-won-the-lottery-meme (93K)
  • Chopan
    I have it very recently but I love the blow it gives. I have some doubts but I am encouraged by these comments. On customer service, excellent, I've always had answers.

Please if you have some comments for the overheating that apparently happens to my MV1 go through https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/43751
  • Terry1951
    @Chopan

Sometimes I take in too much unwittingly, and then suddenly realise when it's too late and man oh man. Nearly pass out at times.
  • Jayee
    thanks for the comment :) yes I've seen the same in other reviews...just wait it out and learn how to use it.. but I'm thinking it's not for me. I like that I can pack the Crafty up or down as per my needs and I'm still not feeling the vape quality is any better for the extra work. Also don't think I can get used to the awkwardness of it. I really like the feel and how the Crafty loads. Also not had much luck with Customer service with Ghost...no phone number and I sent them a message as to when I would receive it after purchase and never got a reply...shipping was fast though...

Thank again...
  • Baron23

Hahaha. That’s me, exactly. LOL.
  • bener

That’s too f*cin’ funny!

Glad Mr@Baron23 has a sense of humor!
  • lazylathe

Care to share what just clicked for you? I have been having good to poor sessions without changing anything. Might just be a simple tweak i need to make!
    Really love the battery life and when i do have a good session, it is awesome!
    I would love to get the technique down because for me the bowl size is ginormous!! I am usually 0,05g per load in my Flower Pot and that kicks like a mule! So to load a big bowl and it only is meh, it's not worth it for me.

I already know not to expect anywhere near the performance of my FP but is has to be better than my Solo! LOL!
  • bener

Here are some of the things that seem to be important factors -- to me -- in how much enjoyment I get out of my MV1. It does usually take a bit of time to settle in with how it works best for you. So don't be discouraged!

• First, try to pay attention to whether you are feeling effects and not just on whether you are seeing vapor. I have found that vapor output seems to be closely tied to the dryness of material (i.e. the same material drier will give more visible vapor than slightly moister) as well as to different strains.
    • Draw rate affects vapor output too -- experiment with the rate at which you draw as well as how far in/out you have the mouthpiece. For me, this really seems to make a big difference in how much vapor I might see. It's sorta like that for the Solo too, don't you think?
    • You probably already did this, but make sure you have put the mouthpiece together correctly. Also, when you pull out the glass stem, it's helpful to keep a finger on top of the chrome housing to make sure everything stays seated as you pull up on the stem.
    • As the battery charge level goes down, you'll have to kick up the Heat Level to get the same type of output.
    • I think, above all, don't be afraid to experiment with which Heat Level you start at; the rate and volume of air you draw in; mouthpiece adjustment; and your gut feeling ... The only correct way to use it is really how it works best for you!

Good luck!
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪Terry1951 thanks for the comment :) yes I've seen the same in other reviews...just wait it out and learn how to use it.. but I'm thinking it's not for me. I like that I can pack the Crafty up or down as per my needs and I'm still not feeling the vape quality is any better for the extra work. Also don't think I can get used to the awkwardness of it. I really like the feel and how the Crafty loads. Also not had much luck with Customer service with Ghost...no phone number and I sent them a message as to when I would receive it after purchase and never got a reply...shipping was fast though...

Thank again...
    Jayee

Hi @Jayee

I just saw your message as I'm in a different time zone right now but I would really would like to help out before you send your product back.

The technology we have developed is quite unique but there is a slight learning curve.

We are releasing 5 separate videos on how to get the best out of your product next week.

The videos we have produced are designed to get you over that learning curve by the time you've finished watching the main intro.

If you don't want to wait for the video I'm happy to help by email, phone or via this forum

If you're set on returning it and you really don't want to give it a try then no pressure from us.

From reading your message(s) it really does sound like something simple that could be resolved with a simple tweak - you should be blown away by the performance.

Best

Patrick
  • Jayee
    Hi Patrick...Ok, will try it out a little longer as per your suggestion. Please let me know when these videos are released and anything you suggest here based on what I've mentioned. My main complaint is im feeling load is too small based on vape I'm getting out of it...so reloading frequently compared to one nice load in Crafty. Also awkwardness of use in general. Again i like how Crafty is loaded, temp is set, turn on and ready for use when temp is reached with large vape clouds. Since I'm an android user there's no app yet either, so Im feeling the entire process of using the MV1 is a bit conveluted and long for such an expensive unit...

Thank you..
  • Landonit
    App makes the MV1 way better. Also, I’ve been using mine even more since I got the crucible dispenser.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪ghostvapesofficial Hi Patrick...Ok, will try it out a little longer as per your suggestion. Please let me know when these videos are released and anything you suggest here based on what I've mentioned. My main complaint is im feeling load is too small based on vape I'm getting out of it...so reloading frequently compared to one nice load in Crafty. Also awkwardness of use in general. Again i like how Crafty is loaded, temp is set, turn on and ready for use when temp is reached with large vape clouds. Since I'm an android user there's no app yet either, so Im feeling the entire process of using the MV1 is a bit conveluted and long for such an expensive unit...

Thank you..
    Jayee

Hi @Jayee

Thanks very much for giving us an opportunity to get you comfortable with the MV1.

We are carrying out final edits on the videos this weekend and are aiming to release them early next week.

I'm going to send you a PM later as well but can advise that we expect all work on the Android version of the App to be completed this month.

Kind regards

Patrick
  • Jayee
    Ok, so I went through a few more videos and posts and I think I understand the concept better now...I vaped at a 4 level and see how the quality of the vape is better....much less herb used for the same outcome...very strong and more efficient.

So I am keeping it...not really good for use by 2 or more people at once like the Crafty or Mighty but good one person couple great hits vape.

I would still like to see a bigger crucible that can hold larger amounts of material and can be adjusted like the Crafty provides....

Thanks everyone for the comments and suggestions. Really appreciate it
  • Jayee
    Thank you Patrick :)
  • Cl4ud3
    Cool, so glad you got it working properly!
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪ghostvapesofficial Thank you Patrick :)Jayee

@Jayee

You're most welcome and really happy that you have decided to keep it.

The new videos that we are releasing next week are full of hints & tips on how to get the best performance out of the MV1.

Please could you still send me a PM to @ghostvapesofficial with your original order number.

I've got something that I wanted to send you but I can't identify you on our system from your tag name.

Best

Patrick
  • tacit0ne
    Hey, I had the same experience of confusion in the first couple days. There is a bit of a learning curve to master with this vape, but when you get it right the results are impressive.

As far a larger crucible, I think the new dispenser is the answer. Load up five at a time, mix and match.
  • Jayee
    Awesome...will do :) thank you
  • G-love
    I have the Mighty, Davinci IQ and the MV1. With a full battery, the MV1 is the best of the 3 by far. Sure both the Mighty and Davinci you just load and keep hitting. But then you are basically committed to the 'session'. The MV1 is just so great when you take that first draw and the flavor to this day has me shaking my head in disbelief!! You do get good flavor from both the Mighty and IQ, but not as good as the MV1. It is the best vape I have tried and I know there are a lot I have not tried. It has its quirks and the Mighty and IQ do deliver a more even ABV but the Ghost MV1 is my go to choice right now. As another guy on here said he was using mostly concentrates then now with the MV1 around he is mostly flower which I think is a more fulfilling, holistic medication as there is a better balance of thc/cbd then with concentrates which are high in thc but low in cbd. The taste of a good concentrate is off the charts but the taste with flower though the MV1 is absolutely equal and one can easily distinguish each strain with no problem at all. So I say Ghost all the way and with such superior Customer Support it is a no brainer.
  • NoNeck
    I just got the MV-1 yesterday have charged it and will try it out today. It sure does look nice and all but I hope I like it I can not afford for it to sit and collect dust by so hope it works well for me.
  • elperro
    Used my MV1 for the first time last night, and I have to say I love it. But what I really love is their customer service. I want to send out a big thanks to Patrick @ghostvapesofficial and ghost-ops @ghost-ops. I had a small issue with my purchased MV1 and they overnighted a new mouthpiece assembly to me. This is absolutely the best customer service that I have ever had with a company bar none. I just wanted to recognize them, and thank them publicly.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment