• Hazel
    I have very sensitive lungs. Sounds like you do too and possibly short draw capacity.

When you feel hot vapor and the burn it really stinks. The Crafty is one of my go-to vapes. I always have it charged and ready to go. I find I can handle the slightly longer draw needed to get vapor and it rarely burns my throat. Only when I over-vape aka burn my herb by vaping it too long, does it get a little rough on my throat... but that can (and usually does) happen with any vape (for me). So don’t burn your herb LOL

I’ve tried the Air Vape XS. It’s aighhhht. But for me, someone who likes quick short draws, cool vapor, and crisp clouds... it’s not the right vape for me. It’s not terrible by any means, but it’s not my go-to.

I would recommend saving up and getting yourself a Crafty. :100: Then the real vape party can start!
  • Zep4
    Yup, and everyone’s a guy...Hey guys!....whether male or female...I’m wicked guilty of that. I’m sucking on my AirVapeXS blowing them fat clouds past Thor and Loki in the window. Them’s gonna be 2 stoned cats before I’m done....but they never seem to mind. Never intentional...they’re just in the way, lol.
  • Rockytdogg
    Fair warning... If you guys start turning this thread into another pussy (cat) thread, I may not be able to control myself... and could you blame me...? Woof!

:joke:
  • Hazel
    listen babe... LOL
  • Hazel
    haha same with Lana. She’s always in the way and then watches the clouds with her super vision. :eyes:
  • Baron23
    oh, Hazel...if you call the Rocket man "babe", you have to call all of us "babe"!
    :joke: :cool: :blush:
  • Zep4
    Hazel, babe, while we got your ear...please hide the Saki from Bud this Saturday. He spent more time drinking it then vaping last time...now maybe if we could get him to put it in his rig...oh sh!t, then it might blow up! Nm.
  • Hazel
    hahaha and if it didn’t blow up.. he’d be incoherent lol I can see it now :cheer: 6 hours go by.. I walk in.. stream is still going ... and I have to figure out how to turn it off and peel him off the floor. :monkey:

I told him after... that halfway through the stream I realized I shouldn’t have bought him that sake LOL I think it’s safe to say he’ll be sticking to his usual margaritas for streams from now on. And if he gets to wild and doesn’t vape enough.. you just shoot me a shout out and i’ll get him back on the good stuff! Gotta keep these men in check! :naughty:

PS- did you see my thread commenting on that night and my text LOL I tried to salvage some respect from the community. Check it out :heart:
  • Zep4
    Yes Hazel, we must! And thank you for the correct spelling of sake. I used to know it, and now, thanks to you, I do again, haha Hope it’s nice in N.Y. The kitties are loving our fine Ma. weather. Which reminds me...it’s time to puff again, lol.usma32del96xiywz.jpeg
  • Hazel
    Funny you mentioned the correct spelling of sake. I was literally just thinking, did I spell it right or wrong lol.

NY is ok for this time of year. I’d say mid 50s today but a little windy. Most days are colder. Hazel, reporting live with your local weather report! :wink: I’m hoping that ground hog saw his shadow and the warm weather shows up soon.

They look so peaceful enjoying the lay of the land. Love the kitty perch. We have a kitty cot on at least 3 windows of the house. We spoil her. Looks like you do the same with your kits!
  • Rockytdogg
    I’m hoping that ground hog saw his shadow and the warm weather shows up soon.Hazel

Sorry, Girlie, I think you mean doesn’t see his shadow.... :razz: :joke:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groundhog_Day
  • Zep4
    That Rocky...just loves to correct us girlies, lol. He’s such a dog! Yes...we spoil our kits rotten. We have pretty much given up on keeping them off our kitchen counters. Loki finally got on top of the frig and my 5’x5’x6’ grow tent, the last two places we thought were safe! Silly us’s. We had put our scaled down foot high fake Christmas tree (how sad) on the frig last yr. to keep it safe from them. I guess we won’t be able to have one this year!:(
    I couldn’t find the live feed from last week but I read everything so I probably did see what you wrote and let me tell you we do appreciate all you do to keep Bud focused. He’s fun to watch get buzzed tho. Too bad we can’t all do mescaline together. Wouldn’t that be a gas! Lol. Have a great night.
  • Rockytdogg

Bud’s latest live stream recording is right here, Chickie.... :joke: :
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/2796/weekly-live-streams-official-thread
  • Hazel
    hahahah again!!! Was thinking “I wonder if I said this backwards” lol thank you rocky! All good.. as @VapeCritic will tell you... I tend to say things out of context, ass backward, use weird analogies, and ruin normal everyday sayings with my botched versions lol :monkey:

I have to say... I say some pretty dumb stuff sometimes... but it’s pretty funny to me and hopefully entertaining to all of you! :snicker:
  • Zep4
    Thank you Rocky. Of course YOU would know where it was, lol. Love you, bro:)
  • Rockytdogg

Hey, we all are stoners after all, no? I’m sure you’ll catch me messing up probably more sooner than later, don’t you worry! And please be my guest and PILE it on!

Aww, anything for u, Zep!

On a more serious note, did you catch this... it just broke this morning:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bostontrees/comments/80odpe/hi_rbostontrees_healthy_pharms_here_to_issue_our/?st=JE66LAB4&sh=f15c2132
    You use these guys, no?
  • Zep4
    Just read it. Thanks. Luckily I had just reupped:) Must have been one royal bummer for those guys at HealthyPharms. Great folks working there.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet