• Ryanluvs2vape
    I’ve had it about a month , the heater started shutting off mid session the little humming sound would just stop . It would still vibrate but no sound and no heat . Started tapping on it and it started to work but then eventually quit .
    I took the batt out turned it back on and imedietly got 3 solid red lights and now that’s all it does . Can’t even turn it off .
    This wouldn’t be that big of a deal except ghost vapes doesn’t seem to want to respond to me . They sent me a message asking me if I knew how to use it asked for a video and now nada . It’s been about 5 days since I first contacted them . Has anyone else’s mv1 crapped out in them ? Has anyone had to send one back ? Did it take forever?

As far as the way it worked it’s awesome , if you keep it clean , I miss it and I just want a new one or I at least want to know that something is gong to happen .

mod added @ghostvapesofficial
  • Gonzo
    I had mine replaced, because the Bluetooth wouldn't sync with the app. They sent one out immediately and it only took a couple days to get it. They had me hold on to the old one until I got the new one working correctly, then they sent me a return label to return the old one. Was a pretty quick process.
  • VapeCritic

Hey man I'm very sorry for the troubles!

That is unlike Ghost so they've been looped in on here and should be able to help. I'm also going to send you and Ghost a PM right now.

I'll make sure a new one goes out for you by Monday!
  • ghostvapesofficial
    This wouldn’t be that big of a deal except Ghost Vapes doesn’t seem to want to respond to me . They sent me a message asking me if I knew how to use it asked for a video and now nada . It’s been about 5 days since I first contacted them . Has anyone else’s MV1 crapped out in them ? Has anyone had to send one back ? Did it take forever?

As far as the way it worked it’s awesome , if you keep it clean , I miss it and I just want a new one or I at least want to know that something is gong to happen .
    Ryanluvs2vape

Hi @Ryanluvs2vape,

Very sorry to hear that you've been having a problem with your MV1.

I'm going to send you a PM asking for your original order number so that I can identify you on our system.

By copy of this message I'm notifying logistics @ghost-ops and will be copying them in on our PM thread. They will be able to get a replacement device out to you today.

I'm also notifying our Head of Customer Support @GhostWhitney so she can reach out directly to you re the original handling of this issue and the poor response time.

I suspect it was a misunderstanding and they probably thought your problem was solved but we would like to look into it further for you.

We pride ourselves on our high standard of customer support and sincerely apologize for the bad experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you need any assistance in the future.

Kind regards

Patrick
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube