• FrankyItaly
    @bud
    hey bud, tonight I followed you on live but I have a problem, I try but my English is not perfect so I can not understand everything you say, I go crazy because I would have understood when you talked about the story of your life, university and I work, but often I use the translator, on you tube I can not use it :’(
    I should study more :D
    however you are great (Y)
  • Zep4
    Nice live (Y) video, Bud:)
  • Dazza78
    What did I walk into in the live stream last night I was either super high or @VapeCritic was wearing a bib and drinking cocktails
  • Steelers
    Laffin w/ . I was like ohhhhhhhhhhh cocktails AND he's gonna have dinner?
  • Dazza78
    @Steelers@VapeCritic Bud’s wearing a 3pc suit on next one lol
  • Steelers
    For a quick second I *thought* he had a tux on . Maybe @VapeCritic will save that for his 100th episode.

I was waiting for a hot waitress to walk by and take his order.
  • Dazza78
    @Steelers ah fuck ur right he should of had his wife bring the drinks on a tray like a Don
  • Steelers
    pick up the finished drink, drop off another without prompting! Swoop in, brush the fallen shake from the desk, disappear without Bud batting an eye...
  • Dazza78
    @Steelers but Is he Bond or Blofeld?
    Ah he has cats he’s Blow-feld
  • Steelers
    Well, I didn't see him seduced the cocktail girl and that pink drink prolly had an umbrella in it at some point...
  • Dazza78
    @Steelers we’re Gonna get blocked haha don’t you know @VapeCritic got that NY temper, but also a great sense of humour;)
  • Steelers
    Yeah totally having fun cuz it takes some brass balls to stream.

And on the serious side, @VapeCritic

I would like to see something that will blow a cloud to start.

You need a banner like the wall behind the guys at an NFL conference. Yanno, like it alternates logo**vapecritic.com**logo**vapecritic.com

"BRAND" that program :)
  • DregerUS
    11:33 out of respect I wasn't going to watch this video or stream until I was medicated

... <---( very important topic, that i need to circle back to ) oh no I remember
  • DregerUS
    39 cold I agree damn I really had to hold back a lot
  • DregerUS
    What they took and how they took it from you...

We agree, this goes deeper.

(Why am I so angry) I hear the voice and feel the tears
  • VapeCritic
    Attachment
    what-you-talkin-bout-willis (25K)
  • DregerUS
    So many thoughts as your mind pounder...
  • DregerUS
    hell o google
  • DregerUS
    My version cheers but ...

u3usus0j3v3bjmhi.jpg
    Attachment
    15161421708801066381023 (145K)
  • DregerUS
    Good video brother. You picked a good topic to be proficient in because your character is well-suited .... very comfortable

(Subscribed!)
  • DregerUS
    i noticed you didn't hook yourself up with any music, lightly in the background ... bad vapecritic

nm, justified, due to content ...
  • Tekno
    @bud, I watched the video, but did I miss the Elevape Smart Review/Test? I was hoping you would comment on that vape. I want to decide, if it is something that worth investing on. I have seen several fellow members lightly mentioning it, but I wanted to see, if you would give me your opinion on it?
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet