• artv4nd3l4y
    UPDATE: I received my new CCell custom batteries today, including the pen and Palm. Thanks to Vape Parts Mart for the prompt service once again.

I can't believe how small the Palm is, people said it was small but it is tiny:
    52cg41lyjbvan4cb.jpg

CCell Pen Battery REVIEW: There's not much to say about it. I can tell you this thing can give nice clouds, and it's quite smooth. I believe I am noticing an improvement in quality from using a $15 pen over the Predator 228, which definitely costs more than that. Overall, this CCell pen works great and I highly recommend it to anyone that doesn't have one. It's inhale activated and super discreet, really a great design. I'll have to update how it holds up, that would be the only issue is how long it lasts. From the build quality however, I don't see it having an issue anytime soon.

CCell Palm Battery REVIEW: This is truly a great design for under $30. Also inhale activated, this unit produces some nice clouds. The vapor produced is very smooth, similar to the pen where it's noticeably better than other batteries not specifically designed for CCell. Others have reported the battery lasting a few days with a 550 mAh battery, for the size that's just incredible and I would be ok with charging it every night but not even necessary. The best part about inhale activated, is there's no turning it on or off. That truly adds even more discreetness. For anyone that plans using CCells, I highly recommend both of their vapes.

While I mentioned CCells being inhale activated, I didn't mention that eliminates the need to set wattage. This is nice because you don't have to worry about adjusting anything. We do know CCells TH model carts shouldn't go above 10 watts, but I love using the CCell vapes also knowing they're not going to damage the coil. The convenience is just great not having to click five times just to use it, I really love the CCell Palm now.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Found a new cart that looks pretty good also, came out before the CCell actually:

https://www.vape710.ca/product/5-distillate-cartridges-with-ceramic-atomizers/#reviews
  • juxt

The max vapor is interesting, notice how the oil port is at the very bottom of the cartridge not 1 or 2 mm up as in some of the others. I am no sleuth as you seem to be, but that's a design I'd want to confirm and explore :D
  • artv4nd3l4y

They are under $4 also, from the good reviews I would very interested to hear how they compare to the CCell tanks.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Woah look what I just found about the Max Vapor 3c tanks on reddit:

anotherbrokephotog asked: Anyone tried the new Max Vapor 3c carts yet?

OilTycoon replied: They're made by TRANSRPING and they're the upgraded ceramic version of their popular A3, these new ones are called the A3-C.

Well it just so happens I ordered three sampler Transpring A3-C's from Vape Parts Mart. I will have to see if they are the same, but it makes a lot of sense now.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    I finally decided to try ordering the Vaporesso Veco tank, with some .5 ohm SS316 CCell coils. I saw enough recommendations to convince me to try it.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    I already received my A3-C tanks thanks again to Vape Parts Mart. They not only shipped before estimated time frame, but also picked up these tanks specifically upon request. I haven't used them yet so the review is yet to come, but I will give some pics for everyone interested in them.

So far I think the build quality is excellent, one complaint I have about the CCell for longevity is the plastic caps. Some argue plastic is better for teeth, but metal will last much longer and don't bite them... I dropped a CCell cap and it shattered, though the rest of the tank can be dropped and usually be fine, the caps really break easily so I will be strongly considering these as my main portable/disposable tanks.

Here's the A3-C torn apart so you can see the inside up close:
    u2xi2864s55lt4t3.jpg

Not sure if you can see, but a unique feature of this tank is the rod does bend to make filling even easier:
    6pjsclwzlrciwy3b.jpg

Another pic all together, I love that the holes are at the very bottom of it:
    zd21pj6sjtpf9q0z.jpg

qxvuzm62z1ibgg1c.jpg
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Ok I finally was able to get the Transpring A3-C filled up to do a quick review, and already I am very impressed. I did turn the tank upside down for a couple of hours prior to using, they actually recommend for 12 hours upside down just FYI.

Interestingly my CCell pen didn't work with the Transpring A3-C, it heated up but seems to not do anything and no vapor was drawn. I grabbed the Predator 228 which had no problem, I read Transpring does 3.5V which ends up being about 7.4 watts on my device (3.49volts). I don't recommend going above 7.4 watts until we can get a better answer on wattage with non Transpring batteries.

REVIEW:

What I did:
    For this review I mixed some new Green Crack CO2 shatter, 1 gram into the usual .4ml of Connoisseur Concentrates. This is the EXACT same viscosity that has been used in many CCell tanks, the only difference is the strain but still uses the same extraction process.

How the A3-C tank did:
    I love the adjustable rod, it makes a huge syringe able to fit in, and this design also is more leak resistant... Also why it's patented.

When I used the Predator 228, I got vapor quickly and it seems to be a decent bit smoother actually, and even more flavorful though could be the Green Crack being good. I think already I like this better than the CCells, I have noticed some burning because of restricted flow although it's minimal. This tank seems to just run smoother in general, I also believe the five holes in the ceramic heater make a difference as well.

The cap is basically indestructible which is a massive advantage over the CCell. Also I filled this tank to the absolute top, and capped it without ANY even leaking out. Try that on a CCell and it will ooze right out, honestly my biggest complaint about CCell tanks are their stupid plastic caps.

I did two back to back ten second draws, and damn this thing still hits hard at even lower wattage. I just looked up on Maxvapor which has the same cart, says it goes up to 8 watts. Overall I am extremely impressed with this cart, and it looks to be a major competitor to the CCell, and has some apparent advantages to them.

Highly recommended at this point, but I will need some more time to further evaluate. The longevity seems like it will be great though, so I am really looking forward to using these new tanks.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    I also want to compare this mix to the Brass Knuckles cart I tried yesterday. The only difference I note is the Brass Knuckles tastes a bit sweeter, but also tastes like you're smoking chemicals (gee wonder why). My carts taste good even with CO2 and natural terps (Brass Knuckles adds fake terps so that doesn't count as CO2 taste really in my opinion), but the terps I have actually make it taste worse the more you mix. Even using .4ml (fairly thin viscosity, I consider this a lot of terps to add) still tastes better (in my opinion because of chemical taste) than Brass Knuckles and that's just sad.
  • artv4nd3l4y
    Just smoked a bunch through this cart again and it hits so well. I hit it like 10 times in a row to really go crazy with it and test it out, only a tiny little burn spot on two of the holes were noticeable. In comparison with the CCell, usually a line of fluid actually mixes into and darkens the liquid so this is a big improvement it appears. Of course I need to do some more extended use with this, as it's only a .5ml tank. So far I am loving the Transpring A3-C tank.
  • AlfaRomeo4c
    Has anyone heard of AVD carts? Some guys dropped some off and they look identical to a CCELL. We put some distillate by CannaOrganics and they rip just like a CCELL. The only difference is they are dirt cheap at $1.60 each. Can’t find any details on them though.
  • juxt
    I actually just got my hands on an "Amber Industries" prefilled cart today. So far so good, but the flavor is crap. I don't know if it has fiber wick in there, but it seems so to me just from the taste...worries me that I'm going to have to create my own to get a setup that really works for me...and I have none of the skill, drive and passion of @artv4nd3l4y
  • artv4nd3l4y

I have not heard of AVD, and my friend Google came up short. It could be a rebrand (like Max Vapor sells Transpring A3-C tanks with a MaxVapor logo on them) but don't think anyone can profit off that low of pricing. Looks like distributor pricing, I would want to verify who is actually making them. I have read a lot of concerns about cheaply produced parts, of course not to say what you're using is unsafe, but it sounds way too good to be true.
  • artv4nd3l4y

WOW that is just sad how many prefilled carts are complete shit. I'm surprised though the Amber industries don't taste good, I thought those looked super legit. Honestly the Brass Knuckles don't taste bad and is sweet, but it really tastes like chemicals and completely unnatural. I can't recommend Brass Knuckles, but I would think it tastes better than Amber carts. It's hard to argue the potency of them, not sure how they get the claimed 90%. I say claimed because their lab tests also say pesticide free...
  • juxt

I hear you bro, but I may have f'd up the first cart. I had my test pen set to 4.0 (its an itaste vv stick, great thing I think someone else on here recommended) but my guy said these carts like 2.9v. So, I may have burned it out a bit which ruined it for taste, which he thinks I did. It hits like a cannon though, and I'm able to continue it even though i get taste like I'm smoking again with it, just can't taste the flavor at all.

He has like 50 flavors though, so I'm going to get a couple of different ones and go low and slow. That itaste doesn't go below 3.0, but I have a couple of sweet box mods that can hit 2.1v

For the potency thing they use fractional distillation. That is a process where they boil off all the chemicals of the plant and then re-condense and capture them as separate chemicals. Using that method they can capture the good parts as nearly (and totally depends on method and skill)100% pure then mix them with the carrier and flavors so the carts are 80 - 90 or whatever final %.
  • artv4nd3l4y

I read a review that the taste was great so I was wondering if you possibly burned it. Definitely a nicely produced cart, with a potent formula that's up there with Brass Knuckles. The real question I have is what do the lab tests say? I know some actually give a lab test with each cart sold, and am wondering if there are some available. Distillate or not pesticides can never be removed, but I don't mean to imply they are doing anything shady. From what I looked into it looks like a very efficient process the fractional distillation, if I had the carts available I would definitely try one myself. I liked a VVS Premium Clear Oil I got recently, just got down to the very bottom of it actually.
  • juxt

Yeah, I'll let you know when I get the others, probably early next week. But I'll ask my guy if he has any paperwork. It's funny, he has a totally pro setup, stickers and info and like branding on his stuff, so maybe.

I've been using leafedin to find people, and one guy on there is now advertizing "ICE HIT" Sour D cartridges and "STRAWBERRY" brand GG4.

I found Ice Hit on WaxLiquidizer site, so that sounds like a no go ... wondering on the strawberry thing.
  • AlfaRomeo4c
    we9g4gtibdjxuhv0.jpeg
    buis6iizyi04yab8.jpeg

So $1.60 is volume pricing if you order 25,000+ carts. $2.00 each but you have to order a minimum or 1,000 carts.

The sales rep said they only sell B2B and that the technology is “porous ceramic” that is patented by a company called Smoore, an electronics factory in China that manufactures for NJOY, CCELL, Jupiter Research and Vaporesso. I have tried almost 25 Chinese copies of CCELL and they were all garbage, but these seem to be thr exact thing.

We just bought 1,000 pieces as we work with oil extractors in Washington and Oregon. So far, so good...
  • artv4nd3l4y

That makes more sense, it sounded like you were getting them priced that low individually. If you're purchasing a 1,000 pieces it sounds legit then.

That definitely looks like a CCell, and my understanding is it is one company (Smoore) that really produces just about everything. Then we have rebrands like MaxVapor who sell a MaxVapor cartridge, but really it's a Transpring A3-C resold.

It's just like car audio you know (and I suppose like everything else lol)? Whether you buy a Sundown, Hifonics, or American Bass amp, guess what it was made in the same factory. Open it up and even see the board is nearly identical, basically another rebrand.
  • juxt

Hey man, finally got my hands on more of those AI carts, and I'll give them a grudging thumbs up for now.

That first cart I think I did burn, but it was 'chem dawg' flavor and frankly it has a little chemical undertone even on low settings. I also tried Tangerine and Strawberry/Banana. The Tang was ok, but again had that slight chem undertone. The SBanana was the best in that it had almost no detectable chem taste, but was a lighter taste overall.

I get the impression that it's much like when ecigs were first getting big people were experimenting with flavors and some things work and some don't. I also think that a lot of it is subjective...some people may think that chemdawg I found harsh and metallic to be just what the doc ordered, you know?

I'm keeping a journal and will log good/bad from my perspective, and will keep an eye for anything amazing.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Yeah the most subjective topic would generally be flavor, and smoothness. Many will have a different interpretation of what a chemical tastes like, but now who the hell is eating chemicals to accurately compare lol? Can I get a list, because I want what that guys smoking!

It all depends what somebody is used to, obviously people who can dab like .4 grams of wax at a time will be less likely to call something harsh. Others who like wax in coil vape pens would be more custom to the smoothness of ejuice, so would be more likely to prefer PG solutions to be discreet as well. Also PG is generally mixed in higher ratios, so with the flavor it will do an excellent job masking odor. Of course again all depends what you use it for, if this is in public then great, if not then PG is shit. Then again, I think I could argue PG is shit anyways. I'll just hold it and blow it out when nobody is around, or ghost it.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet