• Rockytdogg
    I’m gonna make thc e-liquid with some shatter and liquidizer I just bought. Never tried making any before but what the heck, why not...

What are the best single use cartridges and/or multi use tanks available for consumption? I have a SourceVapes 60W box mod and a bunch of cheap pen batteries and a yocan evolve plus wax pen...

Thanks!
  • MAbud
    My buddy swears by the amigo Liberty V9. He uses a syringe to fill them. He definitely makes them and consumes them in bulk and never had any issues with them
  • MAbud
    @Other Side

Does he need a sub ohm tank to work on his Source? Just want to ensure he doesn’t burn up the cartridge
  • Baron23
    I have heard really good things about CCell carts and indeed a cart that I just finished looks to be just that type and it was consistent in taste and vapor from the first draw to the last.

They have refilliables.

https://shopapexlab.com/shop/

Google return on ccell carts

https://www.google.com/search?q=ccell+cartridges&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1
  • Rockytdogg
    Thank you very much, @Baron23 & @MAbud, you dudes ROCK...! (but I already knew that):

Order #16163 (January 27, 2018)

Product Quantity Price
    CCELL 0.5ml Glass Cartridge With Ceramic Mouthpiece TH205 2 $10.50
    CCELL 1.0ml Glass Cartridge With Ceramic Mouthpiece TH210 2 $10.50
    Subtotal: $21.00
    Shipping: $6.85 via USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping
    Payment method: PayPal
    Total: $27.85 (includes $0.00 Tax)
  • MAbud
    Keep us updated on the process
  • Rockytdogg
    (Y) (Y)
    You know it, brotha...!
  • Baron23
    Brother....I have never used them but have read a bunch about carts and they seem like the hot lick these days.

Looking forward to your impressions. Note, they work with 'thick' oil. You don't want to thin it to ejuice type consistency...well, that's my understanding.

This is a 'Rythm' cart I got from our new MD medical dispensaries (every state seems to have different brand names for the same stuff). To me, it looks like one of these Apex ccell tanks. I just finished it and can say that from the first hit to the last the taste and vapor production never varied. I was very happy with it. So, finished this one (Lemon Cake or Lemon Head...fuck, they make this shit up anyway LOL) but have a Ghost OG (OG Kush cut) cart to replace it with sitting down stairs.

s57mpwbs8cz5mzhv.jpeg

Good luck and let us know how this turns out for you.
  • Rockytdogg

I’m looking forward to figuring this out...!

I talked with some dude at apex this morning and he said that their carts are designed to run to 10w max and only the glass ones are refillable. How are you running carts on your mod? TC? Watts?

I have a lot to learn!
  • Baron23
    I run in variable wattage mode and the cart that I showed above I ran at 5.2 watts. I started at 6 or 6.2 watts but it was too damn thick and was choking me out.

Advise is to start low and work up. I do not use TC with the cart nor believe its the right way to go but I may well be wrong.

I run my carts on an Eleaf TC 100W. Nice reasonable priced mod and, though it has TC mode, since I'm not running any TC critical applications (like herb vapes such as the Splinter) its more than adequate and so I haven't spent the large green on a DNA 200 chip set mod. Just me, but for what I use it for I just don't need all of that intelligence.

Good luck.
  • Reeserjw

Rocky,

The liquidizor you mentioned. I want to stay away from any products that have Propylene glycol or PEG400z WAX Liquidizor makes fllavors mixes you can heat down the shater with but this contains both of those elements. After much exhaustive and still inconclusive research I believe, A. The bad chemical taste comes from the heated Propylene glycol, and B. Both of these, when heatedto high temps, create cancer causing carcinogens which Id prefer to avoid even if the evidence is inconclusive on that. Does anyone have any other sugessrtions on what to heat the shatter down with to be able to fill a handfull of cartridges? Thank you for any information anyone can provide

mod note:- Duplicate posts deleted
  • Zep4
    O I been using terpenes which you can buy online from various sources. One, close to where I live so I can go pick it up, is FoggFlavors.com in Rowley, Ma. They also deal with GoldenBeaverFarm.com in Oregon. YouTube has videos (of course). Fogg is coming out with flavorless but there are a few strains you can pick from. No thc.
  • Zep4
    Kandypens Rubi $60...refillable cartridges.xzblrtrrw2fwtfh0.jpg
    besukwd6xepcinwu.jpg
  • Zep4
    I’m making shatter juice with terps but got little vapor, so added some Wax Liquidizer I had, but I think it was the HAZELnut flavored ejuice I’d bought that turned it all nice and billowy. I am sold and Bud said he’s talked to them about making pods that’ll handle tricky sticky shatter juice better.
  • TinyTune15
    Brother i have no idea ho came up with the idea that Rubi and ther pods where ment for concentrates i use 1gram for 2ml of wax liquidzier let me tell first 2 days flavor on point then flavor is gone then you start getting the bottom of the pod starts leaking and you need vacuum longs just to get decent vapor now i use my nicotine juice with another pod and good flavor good vapor production no leaks and the pod last
  • Zep4
    Still no problem with my Rubi and pods...no leakage...beautiful hits.
  • Zep4
    This was the first thing I saw when I started my research on the V9. A little disappointed am I. I will do further research.
    Attachment
    F9244849-3944-449B-851A-30EF6C74D0DB (44K)
  • TinyTune15
    I am not trying to judge your word but i dont now what you are using because i am not the only one that's having issues vaporizing concentrates with the Rubi i use 1gr to 2ml af wax liquidzier and even if i use 1gr to 3ml there still going to be issue is like trying to use a E-Cig mod to do concentrates it can be done but you are going to destroy the coil faster then normal
  • Rockytdogg

Yeah, but many also use the Rubi without problems... the question is, what are YOU doing or using that’s keeping YOU from having a good experience...?
  • TinyTune15
    Like i said 1gr to 2ml of liquidzier keep the pod half full don't let it get to low i always prime it you tell me what i am doing and half the people in forums
  • TinyTune15
    What really gets me pissed off is that people just review shit just to make money and make companies happy Rubi is great for E-Cig not for concentrates and trust me i do both and the pods last 3 to 4 times longer with E-Cig
  • Rockytdogg

Not enough info. Sorry.

So you’re saying Bud just reviewed the Rubi to make money and make Kandy Pens happy...?
  • TinyTune15
    Thats coming out of your mouth not mind and you can ask him if he is not having issues with the Ruby
  • Rockytdogg

Why would I ask him? I don’t have a Rubi.

Look, it sucks you’re having problems with your device... I guess the question is, what can we do to help? If all you want to do is complain.... cool!

I’m done here.
  • TinyTune15
    I was going to keep my mouth closed but i am not that kind of person first off stop being a smart ass becomes i did not mention name and you come and say Buds name that in my opinion is something a kid will do second i just expressed my opinion on the Rubi that's all grow up son
  • Cl4ud3
    Mod Note :
    Seems oil products are giving polarizing views on forums, a lot swear by something where other users will tell you to avoid them.

You can't say that the Rubi pods are trash if there are enough people having no problems, obviously there are some variances that cause one person to have a good experience where others don't.

I think you have both now shared your views and that should be enough.
  • TinyTune15
    Like i said is just my opinion and people get smart and start to bring unesary conflict and you are saying that i said that Rubi Pods are trash i did not say that i just said that this system is not designed for concentrates
  • Cl4ud3
    I'm going to answer this once, I don't need any comebacks or reasons why, nor do I want he said she said.

What really gets me pissed off is that people just review shit just to make money and make companies happyTinyTune15

I think that statement was a plain indication on how you feel especially when they are sold as a concentrate capable system.
  • VapeCritic

I understand why you're pissed because I was hoping the pods would have lasted longer as well. It certainly works with concentrates but the life of the pods seems to be limited when you do. I didn't extensively test the life of my pods before my review but I did mention this in my video.

To mitigate some of the frustration I had a long discussion with them and got them to concede with giving me a promo code for 50% off the pods. If you go to the KP site and add the single pod to your cart ($9.95) you can use my code STAYUP50 to bring the price down to $5 each pod.

I do think the type of oil and thinner being put in the pod does make a difference in how long it'll last, but I haven't figured out the ideal mix yet. I've also discussed with them making the pods more robust and getting rid of the cotton.

Sorry for the troubles, my reputation is more important to me than making any companies happy or making a few extra bucks, so I do take your feedback seriously.
  • TinyTune15
    Bud thanks for the reply and i made a comment that in reality it wasent for you and i am sorry if i offend some one because of it thanks for speaking on behalf of us the consumer and thanks for the code for future purchase i am done filling the pods with concentrates and bought the CCELL Palm and cartridges my Rubi is just going to be part of my ecig kit because the thing is so small and fits any pocket and my mod is just for the house
  • Zep4
    I’m gonna use my Rubi til I have problems with it. After all I have 7 filled pods awaiting consumption:) But when it fails, I’ll probably be going the ccell route as well, as the technology is intriguing and definitely looks better for what we’re doing. Please keep us posted on your results with yours.
    Attachment
    1F71BB60-77D7-4766-9501-00BF4C1E92C2 (2M)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment