• TinyTune15
    hsagf2nbkq5qzzvs.png
    I went and bought the Palm and they are coming out with a new battery
  • Rockytdogg

Yeah, maybe I’ll wait to see the Silo... looks like our friend Nathan (@ElmAndOwl) will be carrying all the ccell stuff... it’s not cheap there... maybe he has a discount code for us or something.....? :joke: :grin: :up: :100:
    https://www.vapepartsmart.com/ccell-silo-vaporizer-pen/
    More info on Silo:
    http://www.ccell.com/Product/BATTERY/SILO
  • artv4nd3l4y

That Silo looks awesome, wonder how much it will be.
  • Rockytdogg

Probably right around $25 is my guess...
  • Zep4
    I saw this helpful information on trulieve.com about getting that last bit of Distillate out of the syringe and how to warm it up to flow easier. Posting it FYI.
    n797zmg2z6zz7bgl.jpeg
  • Rockytdogg

Mornin’ Zep!

I believe @TinyTune15 posted a little about it here...: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/51525
    Kinda sucks all the cartridge/batt/thc juice discussion is spread out over so many active threads...
  • Zep4
    Yeah, that musta been his posting that made me check out the site. Helpful info I didn’t know. Going to ATG Salem after breakfast for a little Blissful Wizard flower 20% off today to tide me over. My VapCap Stash dugout is coming tomorrow and I gotta have SOMETHING to put in it, lol. Have a good one:) Totally agree on the widespread concentrate postings. I’m sure Bud will take care of that.
  • TinyTune15
    The Palm with the cartridges are working great nice LITTLE device and i mean small if you think the Rubi is small wait until you have it i am scared that i might lose it Zep you live in Florida
  • Zep4
    No, Massachusetts, like Rockydog does. Where u at? Thanx for the Palm info.
  • TinyTune15
    No problem with the info love helping out I ask because you mentioned Trulieve and i thought you lived down in Florida i buy from them especially truclear syringe love them mix it up make it oil and happy happy Trulieve down hear in Florida are taking over
  • ElmAndOwl
    Thanks for the shout out!

We are doing our best over at Vape Parts Mart to stock the full CCell product line. All are guaranteed authentic directly from one of their very limited distributors. CCell just took on two new distributors up in Oregon, but their two primary distributors happen to be here in Phoenix, Arizona.

Vape Life Forum users ordering from Vape Parts Mart, enter discount code VAPELIFE for 15% off your order. The code can be entered on the "cart" (not checkout) page.

The full list of current and soon to be released CCell items can be found here at this link on Vape Parts Mart.

While I'm at this I feel I owe ya'll an update for your help and feedback with the elm&owl Wing vaporizer. Sales are slow, it's tough to build a new brand, but overall things are moving along and I'm looking forward to the potential of e&o. The Wing vaporizer as we all know is far from perfect, but overall it is making MOST customers very pleased. We expect to be launching a variety of other products within the calendar year with the help of a manufacturer we trust and work closely with. A few items on the list of next products for elm&owl are a quality vape pen slim battery, oil carts, a wax pen, and a convection vaporizer is also on the list.

Vape Parts Mart (we call it VPM) though is what pays the bills and has developed a following in the industry, so a huge portion of my focus remains in growing VPM and maintaining a good relationship with our customers. The VPM website is decent now, but we're doing a head to toe revamp in hopes of making the user experience among the industry's best. We want your entire experience with us to be a good one!

I'm off to China on Thursday. Looking forward to drinking their trademark TsingTao beer.

With gratitude,

-Nathan
    CEO
    www.VapePartsMart.com
    www.ElmOwl.com
  • Baron23
    Hi Nathan - glad things are going well for you and your company. I hope the CCell line is a hot item for you.

Thanks for dropping back into the board.

Cheers
  • TinyTune15
    This is awesome news i ordered at Vapes Parts Mart and the shipping was fast loving the Palm and the cartridges nice job
  • ElmAndOwl
    Thank you, it's good to be back! I've been meaning to stop by for awhile now. It's tough to know where to spend my time! But I do like it here!
  • ElmAndOwl
    Nice, glad we did a good job and thanks for being our customer!
  • VapeCritic

Thanks for stopping in and for the Vape Life promo code! :100: :100: :100:

Also, TsingTao is one of my faves :ok: Do they serve hot sake in china? :sweat:
  • artv4nd3l4y

I am talking with Ryan from Transpring to try and order some A3-C tanks. I'm hopeful they can help me out, he asked already for how many but not sure if it will be quick or not. He mentioned producing them lol, and thought I was a company as well.
  • artv4nd3l4y

I got confirmation from Ryan that the Transpring A3-C tank design also uses a small amount of cotton on the wick. According to him it is necessary for leak prevention. Unfortunately it will be the $28 shipping fee if I order carts, but at $6.46 a cart (with shipping cost) for getting 6 (two of each of the three types of sizes) that's not terrible. The carts are only $1.8 being from the distributor.

I thought I would share what he said, he also referenced the unique five hole design and its purpose:
    Hi Art
    Yes ,A3-C is similar to ccell ,ceramic coil with small cotton on the wick,that will be good for leak proof,but we are use the unique five holes design,can be matching wide range viscosity.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Finally it appears we have a reliable CCell reseller now, I have tried for the last three days to place an order through shopapexlabs.com to have no success still. No problems whatsoever with vapepartsmart.com though, and on top of that they're cool enough to give a 15% discount for us? Well I can't wait to receive my order, and I have a good feeling it will be here soon.

With the discount I was able to add another CCell tank, and it was still a few cents less than the original cost. I'm not seeing any other place that you can get authentic CCells at this time, and on top of that this place seems like a great site to purchase from, the owner is literally on here. I have already been duped by ebay, so I can almost assure you whatever you order from there will be a Chinese knockoff.

I will keep everyone updated with the experience, but I don't see why I wouldn't continue recommending vapepartsmart.com for your CCell parts.
  • Baron23
    @ElmAndOwl - we like Nathan. Nathan is a good guy.
  • VapePartsMart
    I've decided to create an account for Vape Parts Mart as it makes more sense when I'm representing VPM.

Thanks for being our customer!

I got into Shenzhen yesterday and will be here for the next ten days or so. I'll try to visit Transpring and I'll inquire about the bit of cotton wick they use.

Are there any manufacturers that anyone would like me to visit while I'm here? I don't mind stopping by factories. I typically show up with a box of cigarettes and smoke with the factory owners until I have a good feel for if their company is one I want to deal with.

Thanks, I try to be!

They don't serve TsingTao hot, but most beer in China is served at room temperature. They think cold liquid is "bad for healthy".
  • artv4nd3l4y

Mainly Transpring, would it be possible to get some A3-C's? I would definitely like to purchase some to sample if at all possible, and I know others on here would likely want to give them a try as well. The problem is the shipping costs $28 minimum directly from China, of course it may not be possible to transport any back for you but figured can't hurt to ask. Safe travels!
  • VapePartsMart

I'll go there and buy a hundred carts. 0.5ml A3-C's? We have shipments heading out of China every week so assuming they will work with us on MOQs it'll be easy to have them shipped with all our other things.

If there are any other carts that anyone is excited about trying please let me know! If it's good for you it's probably good for us to carry them!
  • artv4nd3l4y

Yeah that's what I was thinking for sure. There are three different size tanks (coil hole size is different) for the A3-C tanks according to Ryan, so I would be curious to hear more information on that. The one person I heard use one said it leaked, but that can certainly be due to the viscosity being too thick for the cartridge. I'm not sure about that particular case, but that's why it would be very helpful to get any information possible, and be able to possibly sample the three sizes. Thanks for taking the time to come on here!
  • artv4nd3l4y
    UPDATE - How to tell an authentic CCell from the Chinese trash that ebay seller "alwaysnative" is falsely selling as CCell products. Buy SHIT from ebay seller "alwaysnative", the one thing you know is you're not getting the authentic product you paid for.

Here is the legitimate CCell (thanks to Vape Parts Mart) side by side with the Chinese shit tank EDIT: LMAO I didn't realize the pic shows it leaked at the bottom, although that was the least of the leaking and I didn't even count that:
    eyqcsto4lisngvbb.jpg
    Also check the ohms if possible, legitimate CCells are 1.40, the knock offs I got went between 1.29 and 1.30.

Now on to the comparison performance wise, although that's an insult to the CCell tanks. I noticed some definite issues with the non-CCell tanks:
    1. Of course one of these were the first ones I've had leak. Even the Vape Society tanks didn't leak. Any tank that leaks is complete shit, another one also leaked slightly as well, so definitely not just a single defect issue there.
    2. The coil is weak as hell - I had to pull for 10 seconds at a time to get a cloud. I would literally do two full 10 second draws to get a good hit. Not necessary at all with the CCell, it seems like the Chinese knockoff has to literally heat up before any vapor gets produced, like an herb vape. The CCell is on-demand basically, and instantly produces vapor.
    3. The hits were not only weak, but also more harsh. I definitely confirmed this when I used the EXACT same concentrate mix in the authentic CCell. It's just so much smoother, no harshness, and even tastes way better.

I highly recommend to only buy CCell products from legitimate resellers. The only reliable reseller I know of is Vape Parts Mart, and I will be sticking with them. I obviously received my order quickly, and it was very good service, highly recommended.

There is legitimate concern for cheap knock off brands, because they use poor quality coils that can break down easily. Aside from annoying leaking issues, they are also suspected to be a health concern, so really fuck ebay seller "alwaysnative" for selling false shit. I'm done talking about him but wanted to make everyone aware that he's selling knock off products.
  • VapePartsMart

Thanks for recommending us!

As for the Transpring cartridges, we stopped by the factory and like their products and professionalism so will be carrying their A3 and A3-C.

transpring-cartridge-factory.jpg

The Transpring A3-C is 0.5ml capacity using a ceramic coil and is ready for purchase at Vape Parts Mart. Transpring makes them ONLY in 1.2mm diameter flow ports (atomizer holes). Other sizes are not currently offered. This cartridge has a couple unique features we're excited about.

The Transpring A3 is a regular wick coil available in flow port sizes of 0.7, 0.9, 1.2, and 1.6mm diameter. At Transpring's recommendation as to their best seller, we will be offering the 0.9mm flow port option in 0.3ml, 0.5ml, and 1ml capacities.

Thanks!
  • deep_meditation
    I have multiple concentrate filled CCELL cartridges that I purchased from a dispensary.

What's the advantage to using these on a CCELL Palm device? I have an e-Leaf and a Puffoco Plus and the cartridges work just fine on those two batteries. The Puffco is seems to be a bit smoother.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Thank you for stopping in at Transpring, and now I'm glad to have waited before ordering them! The shipping would've been $30 going through Ryan lol. I'm really looking forward to sampling these out soon.

Everyone else the Transpring A3-C's will ship from Vape Parts Mart no later than April 23rd, shipping was less than $3 instead of almost $30. I just placed my order, looking forward to getting them, will post how they compare to the CCell when I get them.
  • artv4nd3l4y

Most that I've noticed are that it's inhale activated, and very small. It doesn't look that small to me, but is probably a lot lighter than my dual 18650 mod (heavy ass 3500mah batteries). I just actually ordered one, so I'll let you know how it compares. That's interesting to hear you have smoother results with the Puffco, so I will definitely compare my Predator 228 with the Palm which at least CCell recommends of course being designed specifically for it. The other nice thing about inhale activated is it eliminates the wattage/temp control, seems very convenient so I also ordered the CCell pen battery that is similar. Vape Parts Mart has both of them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment