• Other Side
    yes it does. It's quite different than the dual. Convection vs. Conduction.
  • BudsofWar
    pro version will be £145 here (£130 discount) mv1 will be £250 when it eventually gets here, both convection on demand, I don't like haze after my dual experiences or there lousy customer relation skills but the price sure does make it enticing
  • VapeCritic
    I was just using mine yesterday to take a new vapor clip, and I realized that the times I wasn't getting good vapor production (on that first live stream) I really messed up by not waiting for the full pre-heat.

That first pre-heat can take up to ~20-25 seconds if the vape is cold but I made sure to wait for it yesterday and got a humungous cloud on my first hit.

@BudsofWar I need to test it more on the lower temps again but I seem to get the best vapor production at temps between 400-430 depending on herb type. I'm not even sure if they want me positioning it like this since it's cheaper but I do personally feel the Square is a good upgrade in performance from the Dual V3 - it's noticeable.
  • BudsofWar
    that's great, for the price I'd be daft not to give 1 a whirl, you never know, I might like it hehe :razz:
  • Baron23
    A post from Haze on another board:

The 20 second was on beta units and initial test units. The production units have 3-5 second initial heat up time (from cold to temp, depending on your temperature settings). The time between draws are 1 sec.

Highest temperature will be 480F (can be adjusted through the app up to 480F. The factory default setting for the highest temp is 430F). For standard, it will be 430F.

These are different settings than the batch 1.
    — Haze Vapes
  • VapeCritic

Shorter heatup time and higher temp settings are a good move :ok:
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention