• andrew26
    Hey guys I really need some help which vape should I buy??? The CFX, THE Xmax or THE FOCUS?? Stealth isn't important to me I just want a good decent vape that will produce nice clouds of tasty vapor!!?? Any help would be awesome thanks! I'm guessing you guys will probably say the CFX but the xmax looks pretty sweet too with the glass mouthpiece! @Flipz@VapeCritic@AVENTUS thanks guys!!
  • andrew26
    I would love to know what your thoughts on The Focus vaporizer are. FC forum seems to really like it but I would love to know @VapeCritic and @Flipz thoughts on this new vape and what site is the best to purchase from? Would love to see a comparison review of the focus and xmax v2 pro :)
  • andrew26
    @Aj85 could you chime in on this as well dude? Thanks man really appreciate it, cheers!
  • andrew26
    The xmax v2 pro was updated 5 months ago with all the changes vapefiend made and parts too so I'd go with xmax v2 pro for sure but the focus vaporizer looks nice as well so I'm leaning for towards that @Aj85
  • Bud
    Im actually working on a review now about those, short answer is get the Boundless, and i reco buying from POTV they really have their shit together
  • Aj85
    sorry dude, I can't compare with the Focus or CFX as I've never tried them, but I prefer the Storm to the Flowermate V5.0s! Mainly for flavour and vapor production, but the flowermate V5.0s has better battery life (twin battery's) and a screw in mouthpiece!

The storm is also pretty stealthy and cheaper, with far more available accessories!

Hope this helps!

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Aj85
    if @VapeCritic says Boundless, then that must be the one to go for!

Take it easy!

All the best,

Aj.
  • andrew26
    @VapeCritic thanks man i appreciate all that you do for the vape community truly a blessing! Would love to know your thoughts on the focus vape :)
  • andrew26
    Potv is amazing by the way! Amazing customer service they even gave me a 5% off coupon!
  • Bud
    u got it, if its the same focus vape i have then i think its ok but i dont like it more than the others, this is what i got:

nl0djpnbg3wofynu.jpg
  • andrew26
    @VapeCritic Yeah that's the one! If you had a choice of either the xmax v2 pro or the focus vape which one would you choose for performance wise? Thanks man :)
    Cheers,
    Andrew
  • Bud
    Out of all the cheaper portables i recommend the focus and xmax would be at the bottom of the list in terms of performance, its acceptable but pretty much what i would consider baseline
  • Flipz
    I apologize, I've been so busy with personal issues that needed handling. If I had to pick one out of those 3, it would be the boundless just because it does produce a nice amount of vapor and it actually tastes pretty good.
  • andrew26
    Okay I'm sold @VapeCritic@Flipz I decided to buy the boundless cfx! Now iv been reading FC forum and they say to buy the elb's to go with it, it's very handy.. anyone know where I can purchase these elb's to go with my cfx? Thanks guys
  • Baron23
    Easy Load Bowls is a VapeXhale term....we talking about the same thing here???

If so, then: https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vapehale-evo-elb.html

Google is an amazing tool
  • andrew26
    @Baron23@VapeCritic@Flipz can I buy these elb's to fit into my CFX?? I heard it's a lot easier to load/ clean and it makes it taste abit better!!
  • Baron23
    Beats me...I don' have a CFX but I do know that the ELB are vapeXhale EVO kit.
  • Flipz
    I actually never thought about that or had personal use with "easy load bowls" on the boundless vape. Never really had a need myself for them with any vaporizer. With or without the ELB... it's a good unit!
  • andrew26
    Awesome feedback bro I was on the FC forum and alot of people were saying it makes it alot easier with them!
  • Bud
    Hmm interesting

7ek6p7f8h9mz1nlr.jpg
    uvtn0t3vcjikdznh.jpg
  • andrew26
    @VapeCritic LOL!! I'm guessing that's not fitting into your cfx? Maybe they make smaller pods or its the flowermates pods that fit in. Here's the link that I was reading, apparently it's a thing people do to load it easier and clean it. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/boundless-cfx-vaporizer.20584/page-37#post-965226
  • andrew26
    So I took your advice and ended up ordering a boundless cfx vape today so now I'm patiently waiting for it to come in the mail :) hopefully boundless comes out with some pods for it, it'll make it alot easier to load and clean and apparently it makes it taste better!
  • Baron23
    I think if you look closer at Bud's pics, you will see the ELB installed in the CFX in the first pic and then in the 2nd pic he has it raised up a bit to illustrate it better.

At least that's what I see.

My only thought on using an ELB is that this is just more material (metal) to heat up before you get to heating your herb. I can't imagine this not having any impact on performance/function but I don't have one so this is just stuff.
  • andrew26
    Yeah your right!! Sorry I smoked up before writing that so I was just being stoned lol ;) @VapeCritic let me know how it performs with the elb, I know it'll probly take abit longer to heat up but it looks pretty damn convenient!
  • Baron23
    Can you pre-pack them with a top on so as to take prepared bowls with you? Now that would be an advantage, I should think.
  • andrew26
    @Baron23 Yes exactly, that would be the other advantage!
  • Bud
    hey yes in the pics it fits in there real good i just raised it halfway out to show how it fits

it actually doesn't close properly if you have the top of the ELB on, which is guess does sorta defeat the purpose a little but it's still cool, and definitely funny timing with S&B releasing their 'dosing capsules' today lol
  • Flipz
    I know I'm behind on the convo but wanted to share these pics of mine with you. Maybe it'll help give a better overall idea of the vape visually. I have no experience with ELB's on any unit so cannot give input in that area.

ce4h4ngx5vty9avh.jpg
    lcvzul95n0hhku7u.jpg
    hs1hyaaqc2la52ig.jpg
    1pzcj8gzftvqyd13.jpg
    jbfm19rbpmeu63om.jpg
  • andrew26
    @VapeCritic Hey bud, wondering if it's the boundless cfx you tried loading the elb into? I ordered the CFX not the cf :) and I was gonna order some elb's if YOU said it was worth buying?? Let me know man and how it performs with it :)
    @Flipz nice pics man! Yeah you have the cf I'm patiently waiting for the CFX to arrive :)
    I'll post some pics when I get it and how it performs! Just waiting for bud to say how those elb's work with it ;)
    Cheers guys!
  • Baron23
    nice pics, mate. And I think you're spot on, all kinds of nice vapes coming out that do a yeoman's job of it.
  • Baron23
    hi Bud - having to remove the top doesn't seem too bad if the advantage that you want is to roam with pre-packed bowls......no?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment