• jungpunk420
    loves me a good bong rip from a vape! wondering what anyone who loves the same, vapes through? cheers gang!
  • Law7764
    Evo, any log vapes, mighty, flower pot, glass symphony to start. I know there are several more!
  • BudsofWar
    i always use a bong unless i'm on crafty but when new glass and wpa comes i'll be on bong with crafty too :)
  • jungpunk420
    cheers #Law7764 and #BudsofWar! also curious if there is a particular bong that is your favorite? :)
  • Law7764
    If you have your own glass the Evo all the way. I set the dial between 11 o’clock and 2:30 and get some crazy affects . I also got a water peace adapter, and dosing capsules and was blown away by my crafty/mighty’s performance.

@jungpunk420
  • Vapster707
    Ok so not sure about terms but is rig and bubbler that samething ??? Also I just got a air 2 and wanted a rig or bubbler to use with is still new to this not sure what term to look up and where to look rigs or bubbles up at ...Anyone wanna help ??? I did find something I thought was kool looking tha 22.5cm Tall Matrix sidecar bong birdcage perc Oil Rig thick smoking water pipe Joint ...I'm looking to spend about $80 or also I've read about needing a adapter where do I find them and what size ???
  • Futurevapors
    I'd love this set up out of everything i've seen online :starstruck:
    knlcdk8nsyiwjah1.jpg

And then this Sexy Sea Creature :fire:

wr4vlobwl6bojzi2.jpg
  • Lucic and Chong
    I have 7 different glass water pieces, but the one I use the most by far is this cheap little $10 DH Gate bubbler (seller newpayblue). It works especially well with portables.
    k35zdhzt4oi353mk.jpg
    hq5v2wej814lyam0.jpg

I also use it with my Plenty whip set up and it works well that way too. Almost feels like a hookah of sorts, but better.
    rw61ark0cvhkpadq.jpg
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet