• Baron23
    Many love the Sub and swear by it. Even Bud. His initial review started with "I think I want my money back" LOL but he has since updated it and I believe learned to love the Sub.

Its not my cup of tea. I have a FP SH and that's enough for me in that category of vapes and I have to agree with Sunny that the FP is one finely machined piece of Ti. Solid, dependable, almost impossible to break without a 15 lb sledge hammer.
  • Aj85
    I love my Sublimator Eliminator even more than I loved my old Adapt-A-Dabmaster Kit.

Now I’ve upgraded my torch to the Blazer Big Buddy, heat up times are around 20 seconds from cold, and 5 to 10 seconds for re-heats.

As long as both the Glass piece and the Eliminator are clean, the flavour isn’t bad at all.

I don’t know of a faster heating Super strength category vaporizer out there.

joywkkezeqlwwroj.jpeg
    0r0fbkelvg8yqtqn.jpeg
    a87j9oy5txz93sil.jpeg
    a67tmxmtg0kz0a9o.jpeg
    cmdjwysg2t9ngadj.jpeg
    rjmcraquvi8wcdbx.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • Aj85
    Just a couple more pics showing off the coloured TI on my Sublimator Eliminator.

qrx6s7n89xzuo4xt.jpeg
    3ffymt3r5izgltmi.jpeg
    f8qmwox39z6nmqjc.jpeg
    jmzq8e67wcydsbu5.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    any word at all from the guy on when he'll be selling new stuff?
  • Namekian
    As far as I know he just keeps saying "really soon" but he's been saying that for months. I joined Instagram and named myself "hopeforsub" just so I can bug him every now and then about it. :/
  • VapeCritic

:lol: :lol: :lol:
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal