• Baron23
    Many love the Sub and swear by it. Even Bud. His initial review started with "I think I want my money back" LOL but he has since updated it and I believe learned to love the Sub.

Its not my cup of tea. I have a FP SH and that's enough for me in that category of vapes and I have to agree with Sunny that the FP is one finely machined piece of Ti. Solid, dependable, almost impossible to break without a 15 lb sledge hammer.
  • Aj85
    I love my Sublimator Eliminator even more than I loved my old Adapt-A-Dabmaster Kit.

Now I’ve upgraded my torch to the Blazer Big Buddy, heat up times are around 20 seconds from cold, and 5 to 10 seconds for re-heats.

As long as both the Glass piece and the Eliminator are clean, the flavour isn’t bad at all.

I don’t know of a faster heating Super strength category vaporizer out there.

joywkkezeqlwwroj.jpeg
    0r0fbkelvg8yqtqn.jpeg
    a87j9oy5txz93sil.jpeg
    a67tmxmtg0kz0a9o.jpeg
    cmdjwysg2t9ngadj.jpeg
    rjmcraquvi8wcdbx.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • Aj85
    Just a couple more pics showing off the coloured TI on my Sublimator Eliminator.

qrx6s7n89xzuo4xt.jpeg
    3ffymt3r5izgltmi.jpeg
    f8qmwox39z6nmqjc.jpeg
    jmzq8e67wcydsbu5.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    any word at all from the guy on when he'll be selling new stuff?
  • Namekian
    As far as I know he just keeps saying "really soon" but he's been saying that for months. I joined Instagram and named myself "hopeforsub" just so I can bug him every now and then about it. :/
  • VapeCritic

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • peleke
    Anyone know any other sellers of Sublimator accessories... my Monkey Controller died a month ago and Sublimator.ca and PlanetVape.ca do not have it in stock. Called, left messages and still waiting... missing my Sub bad! :meh:
  • VapeCritic

Oh man that sux!! I don't know of any other sellers unfortunately, i originally bought my Sub from Planetvape, sorry!!
  • peleke

No worries braddah! Quick question... does the FP give you milky clouds like the Sub does? The Sub is the one device that made me switch to vaporizing! It sucks that I haven't heard from back from anyone regarding an item that should never be Out of Stock!
  • Namekian
    I own the FP and a Version 3 Dab Master adapt a kit and the difference is negligible. Is the Sub ever so slightly better at extraction, yes. Is the FP way better built, safer, easier to use, customizable and most importantly, IN STOCK, absolutely. I haven't used my Sub in like a month and with the new VRod attachment and glass bowl coming my way next week for the FP I don't know if I'll be using my Sub much anymore.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet