• Zep4
    vjq867lolyiw0c53.jpeg
    My kitty brothers, Thor & Loki (L) 23vltqlz6h2moiiu.jpeg
  • Zep4
    kwrq8793v60o7s16.jpeg
    Watching Birds for Cats videos on my iPad at 2am when I can’t sleep. I end up holding it for them...while I puff.
  • DregerUS
    hello Thor and Loki /wave

iulc7nfiqjgz3f58.jpg
    Luna says what's up
  • Law7764
    Happy vaping!rfpqbxco5ivkb03p.jpeg

Suki
  • Hazel
    Oh. My. Gawd!!!! I’m dying. I want them ALLLLLL!!! (L)

Bud and I need more kitties! We only have one right now. We’re scared she’ll freak out and behave badly because of her weird hatred for all other animals if we get more lol She’s been an only child for 6 years. Little spoiled brat! :D

Speaking of cats, how many of your cats enjoy when you vape? Do you think they get medicated with you? Lol
  • Hazel
    omg her eyes! What kind of cat is she? Did she just finish vaping? Lol wide eyed beauty!
  • Hazel
    they love each other! Brother and sister?
  • Hazel
    hi Luna!!! You got her derp face lol we get those so often!
  • katdaddy

They were a week apart, but were totally partners.
    Sadly, her little kidneys failed just after New Years
  • Hazel
    I can’t. Maybe we should try that for Lana when she won’t stop meowing! Birds for Cats video? Is that really what it’s called!? I wonder if she’d react to watching birds on the iPad. Lol
  • Hazel
    they look so soft with their long fur! Reminds me of our black kitty. #longhairdontcare 8-)
  • Law7764
    @Hazel siamese cat seal point.
  • Hazel
    so pretty! Does Suki have a loud meow? On this podcast I listen to.. the cat “Elvis” has a sick meow LOL Google “Elvis my favorite murder” and check out his meows. Don’t judge my podcast choice LOL
  • Law7764
    @Hazel Absolutely and especially when she wants something! Loud and very unique sounding!
  • Zep4
    on YouTube type in “videos for cats”....there’re a ton of em! Some are hours long. But they lunge at the screen and fk up the picture so I must constantly monitor and hold the iPad for them....but then I get to see their sweet faces. Cats are awesome but like you know, not very accepting of newcomers. Good luck. Yes their long fur is like cotton candy especially Thor’s. They are like Artic Foxes:)
  • Zep4
    Your black kitties are very loving with each other, like my guys are. That’s a great picture of them:)
  • katdaddy

Thanks! Love cats sooo much!
  • Zep4
    https://www.facebook.com/choirbuzz/videos/1938463163142018/

For you cat lovers, hopefully this will post....check it out....awesome.
  • Zep4
    Luna...you are one freaky looking cat but I’m sure you look just fine when you’re not tripping:)
  • Magicman
    e5xvp7k8irmldzwf.jpg
    We hate cats!
  • Zep4
    Geez Magic...at least take the red out of that devil dog’s eye! Guess you wanted to make it fiercer, lol. Can’t speak for everyone but I love dogs too.duz5zunnwaj1g7xo.jpeg
  • Hazel
    nooooo !!! Resting bitch face towards cats. Your pups like vaping? Lol
  • Hazel
    Our cat (Lana) gets quite into it when we vape around her. She’s always hanging out with us and totally chills out when we vape. She likes to watch the clouds sometimes. However, when we smoke herb from a J.. girl gets out of dodge (most of the time) lol. I think she gets contact high.

Do you think your pets like when you vape around them? Do you think they get contact high? Do they ever start acting strange after a good session?
  • Law7764
    Adorable kitties!!! @Zep4, @DregerUS, @katdaddy!

Nice looking dogs @Magicman tell the Chihuahua to lay off the Vape lol!
  • Zep4
    yr7zwh1jpl765xvq.jpeg
    This was MyStar, our dog, gone now, with my husband, Jack. She was a great friend and Jeeper. I don’t remember her ever getting stoned, but a contact buzz was always a possibility. Never intentional however as I’ve never been one to force anyone.
    Thor & Loki are still babies and I avoid exhaling in their general direction as their little brains haven’t matured. When they’re older they can decide whether to inhale.
  • DregerUS
    adorable no more like vicious
    That last picture was her going where's my 420

But something about those eyes when she looks at me I jump up and get that saucer of water for her

Adorable only when she's sleepingzz98h921quu87ptk.jpg
  • Hazel
    I love this post.
  • Zep4
    She is lovely. Beautiful coat.
    I do too, Hazel! Thank you!(L)
  • Hazel
    omg no!! I’m so sorry!!
  • katdaddy

Thanks Hazel. She packed a hell of a life into her 18 months. I’m sure you know that she’ll be with me forever.
    She was so sweet, but such a little devil.
    Her “brother” is fine thankfully. He seems to just roll with anything. Started bonding with his older sister too, so that’s nice.
    I appreciate your comment, been a hell of a January here!
    -Katdaddy
    w7z96hng8zb6pjoh.jpeg

y4b7r3mpqidalg79.jpeg

Dino & Brie
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention