• Zep4
    Majestic and gorgeous. Sorry about losing your young one. That must’ve been rough. Cats rock.
  • katdaddy

Most people don’t realize how strong a cat-human bond can be. It’s not just as visible as a bond with a dog.

Thanks for the comments, really appreciate them. Lifts my spirits, and this was January from hell around here. Hope you’re having a brilliant day ✌️
  • Zep4
    Thank you. Same to you. Me and Jack are retired with our two new kitties. Pot’s legal here in Ma. I’m growing it:) Making my own juice. Nice to have lived thru the crazy hippie years to enjoy all this now. Like a reward. 8qorn65apqpqbn36.jpeg
  • katdaddy

Ok ready for this one? I’ve been having neurological issues lately and have been hospitalized while they’re doing mri’s, spinal tap, etc.
    So, speaking of cats, my one true loves, I get this call today (I’ll just paste what I wrote to my sister):

OMG!!
    My doctor just called and said my blood work came back with elevated white blood cell count AND I tested POSITIVE for toxoplasmosis!!!
    They're referring me to an infectious disease doctor. This is getting interesting! Lol.

Guess I’ll have to stop sucking their paws clean

awnu2567x5vva7w9.png
  • Baron23
    Guess I’ll have to stop sucking their paws cleankatdaddy

ooooh...that's a visual that's going to be hard to forget!!

This is good news, however, right? I mean, that's easy to treat, correct?
  • katdaddy

Who the hell knows, lol.
    Just staying positive and hopefully at some point I'll regain some feeling and movement. I really have no clue where things go from here..... Unfortunately, looks like the neurosurgeon is going to have to get involved.
    At least I have my cats and my vapcap!!! (While I can still twist it!) Really think I should start figuring a way to get another microdose type vape that doesn't require as much dexterity.
    My doc is actually very happy abput me microdosing and staying away from a pain management doctor It's nice that she has an open mind.
    Anyway, yeah. My cats are ganging up on me! LOL!!!

Glad I could leave you with that naaasty visual, heheheh!
  • Hazel
    omg I’m dying!!! :D :D :D that’s the best response back to your sister ever LOL. I hope your ok though! What did your sister say back? Did she think you were being serious? LOL
  • Hazel
    I’ve totally heard of it before. Undercooked meat transmits it a lot and pregnant women have to be careful with cat feces lol I’m going with this was the meats fault LOL. We can’t blame anything on innocent little kitties!!
  • katdaddy

She totally thought I was just being a hypochondriac.
    I sure showed her! LOL!!!
    Thanks Hazel, I'll pull through and as long as I keep a good attitude, what else can I do.
    I do really enjoy the friendly community here. It does help.
    Love you all, and need you all! :-* (L)
  • Hazel
    love that you have the cats and the vapcap to keep you postive! This too shall pass and those will at least help you get by while you’re dealing with this! Ugh so sorry to hear about it though. Beautiful kitty btw.
  • DregerUS
    Can't upload picture

1u6w4ct9pmck9pyx.jpg

3e9hk1egfrwxvx3k.jpg

hlldwuyokqugi44s.jpg
    Attachment
    20180211_094828 (0B)
  • Hazel
    what a beauty!!! The green eyes and silky coat! I just want to pet her/him.
  • DregerUS
    They named her Luna because of the white patch on her chest. the breeders put less value because of her blemish but we saw it as a jewel or the light shining from her heart
  • Hazel
    I realized I never shared a pic of our girl! I’m sure you’ve all seen her pop into videos or onto Bud’s lap during a stream.... but here she is. In all her glory! Most of these are old shots but they show off her awesomeness LOL :D 0hexuof1f8m7hwo2.jpeg
    2nl7a0lgkvi1r8jm.jpeg
    ohe8hkrusxwzrqau.jpeg
    24dnhn81ci353lqq.jpeg
  • Hazel
    similar thing happened to us! We fell in love with our girl and ironically they were having a “black cat sale” at the animal league we adopted her from that day. We didn’t plan on getting a black cat or going for a “sale” LOL but it just turned out that way. When we got home we took her collar off and realized she had a hidden white patch! We love it. We always joke and say we got her for a steal because they thought she was all black but she’s got her sneaky white patch too! :D
  • Hazel
    fuckin breeders didn’t know what they had!
  • DregerUS
    Sinister Pretty Lady... o wow I c the white patch too ... o how cute
    toys ... mine just wants the boxes they came in or plastic shopping bags ...

My wife said something about changing her over to the diet food indoor mix and from the last picture, I see that your cats watching her weight too... too weird

Let her clearly know that one foot on the scale is cheating...
  • katdaddy

So regal!
    I’ve loved all my cats over the years, but for some reason the black ones have all just been super cool. Wait... am I cat racist?
  • koepen
    so here are my cats... not really, one of these just acts like a cat!

the cats are from an animal shelter while the dog was found on the streets of Malaga/Spain and came to germany with an animal welfare organisation.

Schnute
    ncnjjytq4fq6m12v.jpeg

Chef
    2n9it3pj8jjq15ay.jpeg

Chili
    19zkp5xg7yc2or49.jpeg

love my three little bastards!
  • Hazel
    LOLOLOL ones you go black cat.. you never go back!! :-O 8-)
  • katdaddy

Thanks needed the laugh this morning!
    So glad there’s tons of cat lovers here (amongst animal lovers in general!)
    Helps relax me
  • Alex Hand
    Baked with Pusheen
    xtrtx8tj2x1gtnzd.jpg
  • Hazel
    so glad I could bring that laugh about! :D

Yes, me too! Usually it’s the other way around. Most people love dogs and are all eh about cats. Dogs are cool.. but cats are just on a different level.
  • Hazel
    legs up and belly up! Love it!

My old cat (passed away many moons ago and was an awesome sandy colored Persian).. used to always let me hold him like that. Lana (our 6 year old black kitty now)... not so much lol she does love belly rubs from Mommy though. I think she senses it’s ok to let me rub her belly.. but knows it’s different when dad does it. LOL it’s like her “no no zone” for when Bud tries. She’s like “ain’t no man gonna rub ma belly” Hahaha
  • Zep4
    5nvhbss1bytoue6s.jpeg Hazel your kitty is gorgeous...my Thor & Loki would love her. What’s her name?
  • Baron23
    Beautiful cats, Zep4!! (Y) :D

But looking at them makes me want to sneeze! haha 8-)
  • Zep4
    oooooh, poor Baron. Vaping shatter makes me sneeze, but to each his own. And thank you for the compliment:)
  • katdaddy

Beautiful! Love the way they’re so close!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet