• Alegre
    Won a MV1 at last week's live stream!

Thank you very much @VapeCritic for the generosity, I'm super stoked to try it out!

I shall venture out in this snow storm to score some flower and try this out! e5mezsqleuytocz4.jpg
  • Mouette
    11!

Congratss!! I have one and it's awesome, hope you enjoy yours! :D
  • Dazza78
    Try concentrates too this is an amazing machine
  • Zep4
    Congratulations! I’m sure you’ll love it!
  • Kuzko
    Nice dude, congrats!
  • Other Side
    Happy for you bro! Enjoy!
  • G-love
    Congrats and please watch all the how to videos before attempting to use as there are a lot of small things that are important to know prior to using it. I would do a burn off and full cleaning to start. And learn how to disassemble to heatsink assembly and how to put it back together properly. Do not put the black rubber top thing in alcohol!! Same thing with the chrome plastic top. Other than that this vape is fantastic for effect and especially flavor. Get 2 strains of flower and compare the taste you won't believe it!!!
  • vbow
    congrats dude!
  • TommyBwell
    Nicely done!!
  • Karec
    congrats mate share your experience
  • MikeG7265
    Congratulations
  • Alegre
    Hey you guys, thanks for the congrats!

I finally got some weed and should be trying the mv1 tonight. I watched the how to vids and played with it for a while.

Did a dry run and could taste a lil robot fart kinda taste/smell and I'm wondering if that's normal for the mv1? I'll do the first impressions on a different thread after some time with it.
  • barnangel

Mine ( I have 2 units) did have a funny taste the first night but it quickly goes away.
  • tacit0ne
    Yep, that metal taste does go away. For my first unit it wasn't a problem.

As recommended by G-love, depending on how bad the taste/smell is, perform a burn-off with the heatsink & crucible out. My second unit is a little more offensive so I'm performing a multi-phase burn-off.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment