• theZamos
    I’ve been doing a lot of research into different portable vapes and vape pens trying to find the right one for me, though without too much luck. My ideal vape is one that supports herbs and e-liquids. Of course I would want a more quality vape, making sure that it has good THC withdraw, good battery life, etc. Most multi-use vapes I’ve come across seem to lack other necessary details like these that make a quality vape. Budget is not too much of an issue. Any suggestions?
  • BudsofWar
    have u looked at the haze v3
  • theZamos
    I just checked this out and it looks great! Thanks for the suggestion. In that search I also found that the DaVinci Ascent and the Boundless CF had similar functions and was curious on how those might compare.
  • To the Cloud
    I have not seen a quality dry herb vape that specifically supports e liquids. Are you talking straight vape juice or like hash oil ?
  • theZamos
    At least from what I’ve found, these vapes that I’m comparing all support straight vape juice and hash oil too.
  • theZamos
    Also by the Boundless CF I meant the hybrid, which supports e-juice, not the normal one, which does not
  • BudsofWar
    have you looked at the Grizzly Guru?
  • theZamos
    Wow that one looks really nice. It’s a bit big but it seems to make up for it with the battery life. I’ll have to look into that one more, thanks!
  • Cl4ud3
    The Grizzly Guru isn't very good you can do some light searching and find unsatisfied customers.
    I was in the same position as you once and ended up getting the Haze V3. The problem is while it's fine for testing or light use it isn't an e-liquid vape so you can't put much in it, as a dry herb vape though it rocks.
    I have the Boundless Hybrid, that is closer to a device you want but the dry herb side isn't the best (small oven, closer to a budget CF).

Honestly if you want an e-liquid device get a proper 510 tank e-cig and find a seperate device for dry herb etc otherwise you are making compromises.
  • BudsofWar
    Honestly if you want an e-liquid device get a proper 510 tank e-cig and find a seperate device for dry herb etc otherwise you are making compromises.Cl4ud3

absolutely
  • theZamos
    Thanks for all the suggestions and help guys, I’ll probably take your word for it and buy two separate vapes
  • VapeCritic
    @Cl4ud3 is right! Go with separate devices (Y)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment